Hey guys i was wondering will swimming help me lose the fat on my upper arm or would it make it more muscular (*i dont...

hey guys i was wondering will swimming help me lose the fat on my upper arm or would it make it more muscular (*i dont want to be muscular)?

so you want to

>tone?

Get the fuck out

yes lose fat because it helps lose fat overall. especially if it is a colder water like olympic swimming pools.
it won't make you huge unexpectedly, maybe your arms get a bit more toned but if you are a girl without taking any suplements you'll never get too big. if you thought u were you could just cut back on the swimming. you're not going to be swimming as often as girls on the swim team. if you're a guy why would you not want more muscle?

>i dont want to be muscular
what does this even mean

what do you think it means, meat-head

>tonefags

fuck off queer
also learn to biology, you cant spot-lose fat, you have to lower overall bf %

I thought ">tfw too intelligent to lift" was just a Veeky Forums meme.

"Hey guys will exercise make me skinny?"

When weill retards learn that spot training DOESN'T EXIST

You can't lose fat in only one specific part of your body. If you want leaner arms, you have to lose OVERALL body fat.

FUCK

>meat-head

You know we're smarter than you or you woulden't be asking fatty. And yes swim, it puts no pressure on your joints and it's a full body workout.

Don't treat the lifeguard that your gonna need like shit or they'll let you drown.

You're fat and retarded. I hope you drown.

Swimming to lose weight / get in shape is a TERRIBLE idea. If you're not swimming to compete then fuck off. You normies don't understand how tough it is to burn lots of energy in a pool. Stick to the treadmill.

>(*i dont want to be muscular)?

Don't worry, it's unlikely you ever will be.

Guys, this must be a Veeky Forumsggot trolling, sage.

Lawrence?

Work on triceps to fill this area out a little. Lose fat.

Winrar

losing weight helps spot reducing is only a myth

Actually studies show you can
Studies show that increasing bloodflow and heat to an area increases lipolysis in that area

ebin

>i dont want to be muscular

Yes, swimming is a great workout. It won't make you too muscular. As people have already said, you can't spot reduce so it's just a matter of lowering your overall bodyfat percentage. Different people carry weight different places, so it's a bit of wait and see for when that upper arm fat will go away.