Sips help

Hey sips bros. Recently I got into sips and I love it, meme aside they're great and its a good way to indulge without messing up my diet. better than coffee too cause it doesn't stain my teeth

Problem is I'm an ausfag and I can't find sips anywhere, local gas shop has only orange for 5 fucking dollaridoos a damn can, and I'm uni so it ain't possible.

Fellow aus sips, where can I get different flavours? I want to try each one and I'm not fussed about buying in bulk if its the only way.

Coles.

Ausfag here.

You can get 4 packs for $7-$11 depending on specials from Woolworths + Coles.

If you're in Uni, might be worth the Costco membership (think it's $80) for savings on groceries and stuff too.

Failing that, 24packs at Costco are like $10 if you happen to live near one.

Can't fucking believe I haven't been to coles yet. Thanks for reminding me that exists, I only ever shop at woolies so I forget often.

What flavours they got?

Zero sugar ones I've only seen white and purple sips.

Spotted these bad boys at the store today
>Gains incoming

I don't normally look because I always go in with a fiending for the white sips, but they've got a fairly wide range of energy drinks so you'll find stuff.

No way, 24 packs are like $30USD at costco. Sips aint cheap :(

No costco in my city

rip

I fucking WISH

Giga gains. I've heard of them before but only in whispers. Please be careful.

On monster's website there's a page called "brand finder." I'm not sure whether it works in Australia, but in the US, you can choose the specific sip you're looking for, input your zip code, and it'll show you on a map where you can find that sip in your area. It's worth a shot. Helped me find pic related.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

teeth staining from coffee is pretty negligible compared to the fucking sugary shit your putting on your teeth.

>sugary
Dude you gotta lurk before you say stupid shit like this

Doesn't work in aus

Damn amerifucks cuck me again

>sip boys
>drinking beetus sips

literally kill kys yourself.

Fellow ausfag here, I've only ever seen mostly white & orange sips, sometimes black. I'm sure we didn't get the other colours famalam

fffbppppt

sipping changed my life for the better

lol noice

>tfw sips taste better than the original Monster
>tfw no sugar

brehs

cigs+xanax+sips= living like larry babe

$1 per can isnt cheap?

Heck of a lot more than $0.30/can soda tier prices like suggested