What do you think of this faggot, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this faggot, Veeky Forums?

>sumo deadlift

Pretty gay imo

Pretty cool. One of the strongest natty youtubers.

Pretty much as strong as it gets as a natty

Was pretty annoying sometimes when he worked with mark bell in their videos with the stupid fart jokes and what not but whatever

Hasn't found his own feet, still awkward. Talks too much. Compares everything to powerlifting.

All powerlifter videos seem exactly the same, his especially. I got some entertainment/edjumication when he was still doing vids with Mark Bell, but now they all seem like click bait and rather boring.

Quite loud for someone who calls himself silent.

Strong dude regardless.

can't stand this cunt. "teehee im humorous xD" watching him and omar flirt with each other gets on my nerves.

whys he surnamed silent meme?

for the first couple of months at barbell brigade he didn't say a word.

He's a faggot

I like him as far as YouTube fitness people go

7/10 would lift with

He is solid as fuck. Couldn't handle the roidness of supertraining. They probably were pressuring him to roid so he left. He doesn't have that much to say though...he is just a natty hard worker. That's it. At least we can all relate to him on way or another.

Sometimes good content, but usually it's 8 minutes of filler with 0-10 seconds of actual information. Seems to have run dry of things to say as most youtubers do after a certain point. There's only so many times you can tell people to retract the scapula when benching.
Good lifter though.

(OP)
We could have been friends but I was too lazy to get out of the house

I lived in Sacramento most of my life, I've met guys from Mark's gym

I was invited to super training a few years ago but never hang out with the guys

I didn't understand what I was missing by not showing up to the gym

I used to know Marks gym before he had his own gym in west sac, he used to be in a different area renting out with crossfit gyms...

This was years ago and before Mark became who he is today

I'll never forget when big bird invited me to the gym

If you watch the videos from a few years ago there was a guy who wasn't always on camera but they called him big bird

is this redditspacing?

Has the meg squats problem.

10 minutes of video for 30 seconds if interesting content.

i think omarisuf is the one who has the worst ratio of blabbering:actual-content.

like 20 mins of ranting for 20 seconds of content

na, I never told anyone about it

Can't dwell on what could have been if you never actually took the invite and just showed up at the gym

I figure that place has seen hundreds of people come and go anyway, they wouldn't remember/recognize me anyway

Pretty cool guy. Politely told Mark Bell to fuck off. Still finding his way through lifting.

What indicates that ? What happened between them ?

he's strong as fuck
also he's laud

Don't worry, they would probably kick you out anyway fro being too much of a downer

I wasn't a downer at that time in my life

This is years later after taking abuse from people......

I'm fighting everyday to be a normie again though

what did they break up over?

No but this is

Clearly knowledgeable and his advice is generally very solid but I just find he gives so many non-answers in his vids it detracts from them. I think he's doing it so people will hire him for coaching and I get that but idk why he would choose to answer those questions if he's just gonna say "All about ur goals" instead of a legit answer.

You dont see see him schilling the slinger , or his brand anymore do you . He was Mark's go to guy responsible for helping bring in a younger demo and helping mark make $$$$$$$. He kinda left abruptly without any warning . While they are still on friendly terms publicly it was a business decision by Mike. He wants to branch out and do his own thing and make more $$$$. Mark cant fault him for that but ....