Its often said that the louder a cow screams as it dies, the more tender the steak

Its often said that the louder a cow screams as it dies, the more tender the steak.

nice one

I always get hungry as fuck looking at raw meat like that. Much worse than cooked food.

Normal for a fat fuck.

I'm 165lbs.

But you're right, I'm a fat fuck, because I'm 2'5''.

Shut your mouth you fat cunt.

and? how is this Veeky Forums related you idiot?

>another berrypicker thread

kys meatcuck

Go back to sucking that cock faggot
And you back to eating your veggies dyel piece of shit

Actually wrong, you want to kill it as quickly as possible so it doesn't tense up and release stress hormones.

What about kosher meat?

Why is Veeky Forums the rudest board on Veeky Forums?

We value honesty over feelings. Snowflakes like you will never make it.

You can be honest without being hurtful

Nobody has time for that

>t. wendigo

I love you sexy
:rawr:

Adding rude words takes longer though
Example:
Adding rude words takes longer, you stupid faggot

that would look more menacing without the faggy horns

No, if people bother calling you a fat fuck, a pussy or a faggot, then they do that on purpose. It would take more time to express that sentiment without insults.

You're supposed to kill it quickly without it anticipating anything because the stress hormones make the meat taste like shit. Vegans confirmed for knowing jack shit.

Little goy children just can't say no

W-what did he mean by this
(Not the same user)

They don't scream. I worked as a "knocker" for six months in Canada's largest meat processing facility. They die instantly. I heard stories about someone fucking up with the positioning or a bull having a thick skull and not dying and then they run amuck through the facility, but it never happened while I worked there. They gave me a psych evaluation before I started, after 3 months, and at the end of my 6 month run. They don't let anyone be a knocker for longer than 6 months. Killing about 2,500 cows 6 days a week can make a person a little too accustomed to taking life I guess. Didn't bother me, I still dislike the feeling of shooting a deer. Cows are stupid though. I fucking hate cows. And niggers.

Please don't bolt-gun our niggers

Not even the Somalians?

>No you faggot, if regards like you actually bothered calling you a fat ****, a pussy or a faggot, then they obviously do that on purpose, dumb c***. How couldnt you figure that out. Oh wait you must have an iq of 60 if not less. Anyway it would take significantly less time to express that sentiment without any insult, dumbass. Go figure.

Only if they do pirate stuff

>censoring words
What kind of pussy ass motherfucker are you?

You just expressed that idea without being rude though, and it saved you time to say just that instead of also adding in personal insults. See what I mean?

Yeah I went out of my way to be polite so you would get it you retard. But you still didn't.

Swing and a miss

Well this thread went better than I expected but worse than I hoped.
So 6/10? Good work OP

No it has nothing to do with tenderness.
The main issue is to not let the cow be stressed before the slaughter, stress causes the increase of Ph in muscle tissue, and with higher Ph the meat changes it's color from healthy red to darker, more tuna like. Also the meat becomes harder and more rubber like.
The cattle after transport to the slaughterhouse should be placed in barns to cool off, rehydrate and calm down. The cattle should not see the slaughtering cage and other cattle being slaughtered.

they always pirate stuff

Ok, I feel bad about them, but what can I do? Stop eating meat won't solve anything, another person will buy what I didn't. I wish I could make a difference.