Does lifting make you more inclined towards homosexual thoughts?

Does lifting make you more inclined towards homosexual thoughts?

No. Male homosexuality is derived from anti social behavior and frustration or confusion with dominance hierarchies and low self esteem.

Yes. But it's gay only if you do it.

It's been proven that it can, though it's not a rule.

It's boosted my testerone and now I want to fuck a twink. Still like women but I'm also a faggot. Bisexual I guess

dominating cute twinks is high test

Incline lifting only

I've had a lot of thoughts about dominating this twink who works out at my gym. I don't want a relationship with him i just want to dominate the poor fucker, make him realise who's superior. Am i gay?

my wife told she would think it's hot when i eat my own creampie out of her pussy... i'm seriously considering it... did this make me gay?

It makes you appreciate the male physique in greater detail. It's like when only an artist can recognize good art.

Are you attracted to men? If you are you are gay, if you are not you aren't. Easy

i'm still considering eating sperm...

it's my own and out of a nice pussy but this strange gay feeling is still there.

I dont think so. Its something ur body produces so its natural. My gf is the same. When she cums she always licks it off her fingers i find it a little gross but shes fine with it and finds it natural and normal

yes

Do you want to eat other men's sperm or eat your sperm out of their any? If so, you're gay. If not, you're not gay.

No, I admire a muscular physique more, but that's because I now know the work and self-discipline it takes to achieve that.

it makes me go sex crazed. I want to fucked everything* in the world.

*female
*of legal age

this user gets it. most homos either come from broken families, being the youngest male in a big family, being short. etc.

topkek

why is Jennifer Conelly so fucking hot

You guys gotta stop getting your science from your pastor.

I though I was gay for ages, but didn't work up the nerve to do anything until after I had been lifting for a month.

Of course. How new are you? Look at Kroc.

is this a juju referral

As long as it's only your own you aren't homo. If it is from someone else you should say "no homo" just to be safe
Do you want to fuck him?

some people who lift get obsessed with their bodies and since they suddenly find themselves really attractive, they find guys with similar bodies attractive. Also the reason why only bodybuilders find muscular women attractive because the women look like them

>Implying there are natural homos
>Natural unnatural people

Lol k

You're all telling me you wouldn't smash pic related?

>Jennifer Conelly
Because it's Emilia Clarke, you bimbo

Yes. It works like this: Once you become hot and ripped you gain new appreciation for the male body. This can quickly awaken your hidden homosexuality or bisexuality.

Got a little half chub checking that brown guy out no homo.

It's not gay if you just want to assert your dominance by buttfucking him, it's only gay if you want to make love to him.

I'd give up pussy for the guy on the left

Dude in the middle killed himself (thank you)
Dude on the right is ginger
Dude on the left is a tranny now

Twinks are garbage.

HNNNG

he went full bimbo

Stop posting this. I'm so confused

Didn"t Spartans used to fuck each other because they thought women were shit?

No. They just made their women cut their hair short, so they looked like dudes from behind. It was basically their version of f2m

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a fetish taken to far just like interracial dating/marriage.

>tfw would have sex with this cosplaying fit qt with no regrets

and/or childhood trauma, but none of these factors necessarily need to be present

oh and on the internet, yorue more likely to be a 14 year old than a psychologist

yes im the youngest but i dont think that really played a part in it. had my first experience with a guy when i was about 8, he was 9, neither one of us knew what gay was or that it was wrong, but i figured out as i grew up, and had to rationalize that memory of that experience. I told myself that it was a dream. Also was bullied in grade school by two girls and it god kind of bad, had to switch to a different school in middle school, then i was dating a girl in highschool, we stayed together for like 5 years, then broke up partly because i told her i was somewhat attracted to guys but i still had feelings for her and the breakup was pretty bad.
So now i find myself introduced into sexualizing guys from an early age, and cannot trust women after not only the breakup but bullies in grade school.
so im pretty much just super sexist. I think men are precious and wonderful and i think that women dont deserve them.
Also no i dont think its a choice

we're intelligent creatures, we no longer reproduce by instinct. all sexualization except for reproduction is a fetish.
Im saying gayness is in the same category as masturbation, pointless as our existence, but then the only meaning in life is the meaning that we give to it. so anything that makes people love and appreciate eachother isnt worth complaining about, or belittling

but it's not unnatural.
lol.

get an education.

youre online on a computer/phone, not shitting in the woods and eating berries. natural doesnt exist anymore user. look around you. Name one thing in the room youre sitting in that is natural.
bam

ill agree with you that dicks are better, but seriously step up your game user. women are garbage, including people who think theyre women

makes me check out men more than socially acceptable

That doesn't carry over to the argument at all.
Does homosexuality occur in nature?
Yes it does. In over 1500 species.
Therefore it is natural.

Your argument is moot

>1. Hormone use will make you horny and reckless.
>2. Outside of the strange world of the internet gays are the only ones interested in muscles.
>3. The combination of drugs (hormone and party), horniness, recklessness, and gays leads to muscular men getting sucked off by queers.
>4. A small subset of men get so fucked up by modern BBing drugs they are prone to becoming trannys.
>5. Fucking trannys is actually common in the BB world, but full blown gay sex is even more common.

Taking the above into account it would be wise for any queers reading this to hit your local gym. You'll turn out the confused 'straight' boys of Veeky Forums easily enough.

There's this gay black dude at my gym that always wears tights and does all the meme ass workouts that girls do. It's Fucking disgusting. Guarantee he does it to see which closet faggots will look at him with anything besides contempt

he really seems to have struck a nerve with you.
Do you have a chub on just from writing that post.
I bet you'd love to hate fuck him.

Fucking all of it is natural you dufus. Humans are natural we aren't some exception to nature. Buckingham palace is as natural as a beaver dam we just make better shit because we're smarter.

well actually i meant to respond to the guy you were responding to, i missed the double negetive

actually humans kind of are an exception to nature

its not just slightly better though. An animal cannot understand its existance. a human can. A human does not act on instinct alone, a human wakes up everyday knowing that it will die someday. we are the only existance of our kind in the known universe

nature isnt even natural, this is the only planet in all of the known universe that life exists on. this doesnt happen anywhere else literally ever. seems like an outlier to me

I completely agree that we are exceptional. I'd still argue that the things that we create are natural since we came from nature and we weren't always as intelligent as we are now. It took hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

maybe i guess so. everything is something, we just need to define nature.

Theres this supertwink Japanese guy whos a sophomore from Hawaii. Does the same thing, wears the see through spandex and Ive noticed him wearing speedos and G-strings from time to time. Hes very prissy and has a serious resting bitch face. His chubby friend who was also from the same high school was mirin. She was cute and had a nice rack, but frankly her and the other fat grills he hangs with seem annoying. Im not gonna delude myself at all, Im getting a hard on thinking about him, wanna massage his prostate with my cock til he cums all over the bedsheets while the next door neighbors hear everything. Preferably with the balls slapping together and his soft lips pressed to mine the whole time.

user you want to fuck him to some extent, you need to admit that to at least yourself. You are paying way too much attention to him to be truly disgusted. ;)

Yeah I'd think that you could define nature as either anything not created by man which would be the foundation for your view of humans as inherently unnatural or as anything that exists in the universe which is the foundation for my argument that we are as natural as anything since we all come from the same source (elements released by the collapse of an ancient star). Neither of us are wrong it's just semantics.

This was the wokest thing I've read on fit

Didn't know Jordan Peterson came to fit