Uni Thread

Where do Veeky Forumsizens study?
Also who /oxon/ here?

I'm a Cambridge engineering grad. What you study?

Almost done with my first year. Final exam resit on July 11th. Industrial Engineering and Management

>inb4 Imaginary Engineering

Ayyyy I lifted in Groningen for 2 years. I rent out a few houses there too with my gf. Go to Biggym, best gym. Uni gym is shit and full of fags. That PL gym is for fags too, even I lift more than those cucks. There's one guy, Ruben, who's a strong guy (deadlifts over 320kg), but he gained that strength at my gym under our coach, kek.

Tldr join big gym

we prolly know each other if you go to the uni gym

I'm /oxon/ alumni, did PPE at Hertford
et tu?

Physics undergrad

At Trinity college

/QUT/

>physics
>Oxford
kek, too scared to apply to the big house eh kiddo?

>wanting to get shoed
fuck off tab

I'm you're just as bad as the tabs studying English lit desu

University of Toronto

Number 1 in the country COME ON

>NatSci over MMathPhys
WEW
E
W

t. coward
Impy is better than Ox for phys kid

europe
law

it fucking sucks, I hate it, I want to die every day

ah yes, the place where Oxbridge rejects go

he said, to the PPE-ist, undisputed king of Oxford degrees

Graduated a few years back and only used Churchill gym

>1 hour of work a week
>learn absolute fuck all about anything

Man I miss this anti oxford banter more than I ever thought I would.

Fucking pussies punt from the front of the boat and use the wrong rules for pennying so it was always easy

;) enjoy working in research while I ball on my IBD money, become a politician and then get paid £100k for after dinner talks

lool can't deny the pennying is different but never punted from the front of the boat?

DO you know Mike eager?

He did PPE about 4 years back and I think it was Hertford. After graduating the mad man decided to go into medicine rather than banking

>physicists don't do finance
how do tabs penny?

I deeply regret not going into IBD then hedge funds. so jelly. I hate the fucking leftist beta males in tech start-ups. And getting rich is so much about luck.

I do know a guy who is 27 and now worth £100m from his shares in Improbable though so it certainly can pay off nicely. My exflatmate made about 5 mil and he is also 27

You are only allowed to penny a drink when somebody is not touching it. In oxford it's only when people ARE touching it.

If you break this rule you have to down your own drink

mate, in Oxford you can chuck pennies at people's drinks who are more than 2 seats away
if someone next to you is holding their drink then you can penny them, otherwise you down yours

>Mike eager
found his fbk i think but no mutual friends, maybe he didn't go to hertford or maybe I'm too young

yeah but that's only for long-range pennying
oh the amount of times we got chucked out of Jamals for smashing glasses through that

university of delaware, lonely af

I studied at St. Catherine with the ORA (Oxford Royale Academy) program.

Let me tell you something faggot. Oxford is by far the biggest degenerate shithole in the UK. You pseudo-intellectuals leftist faggots do nothing but smoke weed and read Gramsci all day long. While you guys were masturbating to Trotsky, I fucked 2 Oxford sluts during my two-week course.

St. Catherine's college is actually supposed to be modern, yet the gym is tiny. One of the most recent colleges established in Oxford has such a pathetic tiny gym that I didn't even bother working out.

Get the fuck out of Oxford while you can OP, and find a place with a good gym. Better yet, come to the US to work out like a real man.

I study at Virginia Tech.

Yeah, ACLO sucks and the GSKV northside barbell club is apparently full of dick bags. I know a few guys that go to big gym; I might go starting next school year. Currently going to TrainMore. Less equipment than I'd like, but super close and clean.

Who /PLYMOUTH/ HERE?

Anyone go to Michigan?

I graduated from Michigan a couple years ago. CCRB is full of cardio bunnies, a plus, but the weight room is tiny and always packed. IM building has the best weight room if you live on the south end of campus. If you decide to be a hipster faggot and live up in Kerry town, the NCRB is your best bet. The upstairs weight room is halfway decent and no one ever uses it, especially if you happen to be there in the summer.

UT business student here

Big gym is like 10 min bike ride away from train more kek. There's over 8 squat racks, tons of dumbels, enough weights to leave humanity behind

t. natty who got to 2/3.5/5/6 there

I got into Oxford medical school but decided I wouldn't want to be in the queen hive of sjw activity

I know who you are :)

fuck lad im hoping to do the mmathphys next year

Who?

I'm a michigan boy.
CCRB cardio room is the best while IM building best weight room; I live near east hall so I go to CCRB.
Winter is usually the best time cuz no one wants to walk to gym.
Also if you go to flint or Dearborn u not a real umich kid

nice m8, I graduated with a BS in IE last year, starting MS in Operations Research this fall. how do you like it so far?

Same

>Trinity college
Get that racist nigger professor fired. Thanks.

been there done that got the edgy tee shirt.

king's college MSc.

I'll be studying at Tübingen in August though for all my deutschbros

I need somebody to spot me on chest day for bench. Pls be normal

I wish this thread wasn't full of irrelevant faggots

Teague?
Best of luck my dude
>racism isn't an integral part of trinity college