Estrogen in literally everything around you

>estrogen in literally everything around you
>In your tap water
>In your beer
>In anything plastic
>In your "hormone enhanced" meats
>In milk

How are steroids cheating? Seriously if anything they are just balancing out the negative effects of our shittily maintained environment. Estrogen can't be avoided either unless you have a special filter for your entire house, never use plastic and buy only organic hormone free meats. They may be easy to do, but for most of our lives it's not like we knew about this shit so what's the problem with trying to correct what turns so many men into manlet numales?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#low-t1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're worried then take Nolvadex

You can't cheat on your body, you can respect it and it's limits and start realising that estrogen is not the reason why modern "males" look and act like bitches

Just eat cabbage, it blocks your estrogen receptors

Study? I want to believe.

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#low-t1

How much estrogen is in that stuff tho?

I soak my rice in a plastic pitcher that looks like it's probably from the 80s or 70s. I've been wondering if that's a bad idea.

If you mean to get back to normal levels, then yeah it's bullshit they aren't part of a mans regiment as he ages or should he be low.
However, of you mean to get to the point of that knucklehead Piana size then you're just some retard that has some issues mentally.

thats an article that sites other articles as sources..

Well, I was doing better than I thought I was. Thanks, user. I'll add a few more things to my regiment.

That's it. I heard this cabbage property before but from now on I'm religiously eating it with every meal. Even if it doesn't block estrogen it's probably still good to eat it

Some of the components of my vehicle are plastic. And I don't hold my breath while driving.

The keyboard at my workplace is plastic, and I don't wear pure suede gloves while typing.

The mouthguard I wear while wrestling crocodiles is plastic, and I don't want to wear a cricket helmet.

>how far is this going ?

my squatplug is plastic

Barely any, especially when it's taken into account that your stomach acid destroys these hormones.
It's a /pol/ thing, they try to blame the decline of Western masculinity on some stupid scapegoat whole not realising that the issue is much more complex.
Simple minds simple solutions

The estrogen in most products wont affect you that much, I know why I have low T after 28 years old and I know why depression hits after a certain time

Also androgens are actually great and have to be done in a certain way, I think its interesting to see how some people open up the chemical lab on their bodies to see what happened

Also SARMS are the way of the future and injection androgens are legacy and won't be used in the years to come

I also know why you have low t.

You have Shit genetics and close to zero physically taxing activities in your life.

The effect of phytoestrogens is an absurdly overblown meme. If any of it were true then trannies would find ways to cook and eat plastic instead of going to a gender clinic or ordering it online

Also chances are you don't have gyno don't let Veeky Forums give you a complex about your puffy nips

I workout with two polacks who are jacked as fuck. This makes perfect sense. I have a mason jar of sauerkraut one of their wives gave me. She said she'd make it for me anytime I wanted. Should I eat it?

>zero physically taxing activities in your life.

>Be in early 20s
>Highly phyiscal job
>Over 20k steps in a day
>Work in the heat
>100+ degrees in the summer
>Come home
>Go to the gym
>Feel amazing in my 20s
>Work out in the summer, make sure you're hydrated
>Add some sea salt to your protein shake for them gains
>Nutrition was on point always and never over ate or went out to unhealthy restaurants
>Offered an office job across the country
>Move, end up sitting in an office all day
>Barely get 200 steps an hour since you're in an office and have a lot of work to do and no time to walk
>Some guys in the office walk to the kitchen/water cooler a lot
>I look at this like a mouse in a wheel
>Start gaining weight
>Stop bagging a lunch and preparing weekly meals
>Start overeating at work due to stress
>Come home start drinking
>Can't even go to the gym anymore

Will I ever be myself i my 20s?
I actually enjoyed the heat and thought 100+ degree weather when you are hydrated is fucking awesome, the girls are out with shorts like packs
>You're at work, enjoying yourself.....

This. I'm from mountain country. Our men are still masculine. This emasculation meme is a city thing.

Duh

if its something in your power do try to make it work man. it sure as hell beats loving a girl who doesnt really care about you.

Nah thats just pole genes dude.
t. Best mate is pole, barely lifts but is strong af

most of the shit has probably already leached out by now

Retard

This article recommends flax and sesame seeds to counter estrogen....
Flax is by far the highest food source of phytoestrogens

>50-60%
it's not enough

Also eat it because sauerkraut is tasty as fuck. Also see if she can make you proper Polish mayonnaise. It's made with like 100 egg yolks but it's delicious.

what was your physical job m8