Any interest in a posture thread?

Any interest in a posture thread?

Good muscles with shit posture makes you look like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs
youtu.be/HSoHeSjvIdY
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6187080.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fixing forward head posture
youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs

Don't have enough knowledge to say how good of a posture that is in terms of health, but to me it looks tense and rigid, like he got a stick up his ass

Face pulls for rolled shoulder problems.

youtu.be/HSoHeSjvIdY

That is a proper sitting position to help ensure there is no hunching of the back (kyphosis), no forward neck (thoracic kyphosis), and no anterior pelvic tilt

I've started working towards sleeping with on the ground with no pillow to correct my forward head.

Squatting and deadlifting properly will fix your posture in no time.

I'll look it up, maybe I percieved it to be stiff and akward because it's not all that common to see people sit that way

Yeah the position will feel a little stiff just because most people don't sit with good posture and the body isn't used to it

I tried sleeping on the ground too, but usually it takes me about an hour to fall asleep, and I end up feeling really uncomfortable in the meantime. I haven't given up on it though, I can already fall asleep on my back on a bed, but my bed is pretty shitty from a posture standpoint.

tilting your pelvis forwards when seated will help you maintain a proper posture

is the bulking ratio correct in this picture?

Thank you stranger, for having posted this useful video.

Wrong thread

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6187080.stm

>youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs
Damn, in that exercise in the middle it's really hard for me to keep my head touching the wall.

also you need to ensure you try for correct posture during the day, the exercises are just to help you more

I literally fixed my posture with side lat raises.

I used to be hunched af, then I started doing like 50 reps of 10 lbs side raises, shoulders pinched. My posture is perfect now

Does this even work though or is this a meme. I see this posted in every posture thread and it doesn't look like it'll do anything besides make you look stupid.

It helps but it's not an end-all-be-all

>2006