Who has it harder?

Who has it harder?

A skinny lanklet bulking
Or
A fat blob cutting?

A fat blob cutting.

Depends on the person

Depends on how fat. Chubby seems to have a natural bodybuilding advantage.

Bulking.

Sorry fatty but most people feel sick when they force themselves to eat at a large excess

The faggit who doesn't make an effort.

Option A

Used to be obese, as soon as I stopped eating crap all the time my weight started dropping, wasn't difficult at all. SJW's lied to me.

I never have any difficulty eating enough even when I'm ill, I don't know what it's like so I can't comment.

Why don't you just use mass gainer ya fuckin skelly?

Has to be skinny bulking. Both involve changing your diet and forcing yourself to eat healthy/regiment your diet, but a fat blob cutting has a lot more power to cut through exercise.

Bulking has more to do with diet and genetics, while you have more power to control your cut through exercise.

this. if you are super obese it's obviously easier to bulk, if you are like only 20-30 pounds overweight it's much easier to cut.

Because I don't want diabetes from the copious amounts of sugar.
Why don't you poison yourself with DNP fatty?

A skinny lanklet bulking
I'm 6'4" and need to eat 4000 calories a day to bulk. It's not too hard to make gains but it's very easy to lose them. I went snowboading for a couple of weeks and lost 4.5kg

A fat blob cutting. Your brain panicks and it literally transforms you into an eating machine. Is as if you enter berserk mode. I dont wish it to anyone desu.

Skelly - can get to a certain amount of calories and he's set - don't like eating? Make shakes dense af.

Fatties - limited amount of calories and it's an all day thing

I'm gonna go with A. first 6 months of noob gains are no problem, but if you're 6'4+ and past noob gains you literally have to stuff your face all the time to gain mass

Skellies just have to eat. After a workout they can reward themselves more and more every day with food. Don't like food? Who cares eat it.

Fatties: Constantly have to cut their food, all day every day, and losing muscle mass as well as everything else. Can not eat more than a certain amount. Effectively punishing them double.

>skinny has to add things to his routine, has to make his life revolve around never being hungry

>fat person literally has to just eat less or nothing, giving them more time for real life

Skinny people just bulk.
Fat people have to cut then bulk.
Fat people have it harder.

That is a fucking dream.

I have to limit myself to 1200 calories or less a day. I had a cheat day and gained 3lbs on that day alone.

> you literally have to stuff your face all the time
Sounds pretty cool to me.

found the fatties. Don't you have a containment thread?

According to fatcalorie conversion, it means you ate 10500 kc surplus

All the skellys on here complaining that they have to eat.

Nigga thats nothing like hitting your limit for the day. And being completely done with the day itself. You just sit there waiting to go to bed while your stomach rumbles.

I doubt i ate that much. Maybe 7000

this so much

stopped using when I stopped being fat

from both sides, losing weight is harder than putting it on
maybe it's because I'm mentally deficient, but that's just how it is

Bulking up from skelly will generally require more consistent effort but it's a lot more fun to do cause its just lifting heavy and eating

A fatty cutting weight can cut down with relative ease but cardio and cutting FUCKING BLOW

the guy cutting
you have a binge there's no quick way to fix it, skeles can make up calorie shortages with milk,olive oil etc easily

This is right.

Chubby guys start out stronger, and have naturally more muscle than skellies. Also while there are many ways to suppress appetite, there aren't as many ways to stimulate it.

So in my opinion it's easiest for chubby guys, followed by skinnyfats, followed by skellies, followed by actual obese fuckers.

I've done both.
Bulking was easier. All I had to do was eat a pretty big meal 3 times a day, and snack twice a day between meals. After a week of this, I actually started looking forward to the snacks so it made it easier to eat pretty much all day.

But cutting 80lbs was hell. Low energy, low lifts, always thinking about eating tasty shit I can't due to diet, always having to track shit instead of just eating more of whatever. Cutting is work, bulking is a luxury.

What ways are there to suppress appetite?

It's harder for a skelly to gain weight than it is for a fatty to lose weight, but it's harder for a fatty to not eat than it is for a skelly to eat.

eating more :^)

see? its so easy

>Fat blob cutting
>Basically overcoming an addiction that you have to face up every day for the rest of your life; would have been advantageous during more spartan eras of mankind's history

>Lanklet bulking
>"Oh man, giving into the most basic of survival instincts is so hard guys"
>"I don't know why I wasn't directionally selected out of the gene pool thousands of years ago haha"

I dunno man

t. ex-fatty (obviously)

Smoke a bowl you retarded fuck

After running both a cut and a bulk I have to say bulking is harder. My maint is around 1900 and even hitting 2500 is a fucking chore. Add on full night sleeps and progressive overloading and its stressful and annoying. Cuts you just lift your best and eat less. Way easier.

eat fattier cuts you fucking retard

It's the same problem of discipline and whichever one is more difficult depends on the individual. Some people eat for entertainment and others consider it a chore.

>hitting 2500 calories is a fucking chore

The appetite of a baby with the strength to match
Eating more to get strong is a chore I don't fucking understand you little girly men

option 3: skinnyfats. we have the worst of both worlds.

meth

How the fuck is that a chore? Literally eat one mcdonalds value meal and youre halfway there. It isnt that hard

cutting to a BF% that's considered lean is very easy with simple dedication. cutting to a BF% where you look like a road map takes serious dedication to a lifestyle which most would consider difficult to maintain. I can't really speak for the gaining of weight because i personally have never had trouble with it, i do however have friends who find it difficult.

It's mentally harder to cut but physically and economically harder to bulk

The whole process of eating is annoying. I just dont attach self worth to food or being big I guess.

bulking. i'm 6'4 and starting to gain weight now, its impossible to eat 3500 calories without feeling like you're going to explode

How the fuck did you fuck up your life so hard in your early years that you ended up either skinny as hell or fat as fuck? At 16 I started lifting I was at around 20% bodyfat and that's pretty healthy for the average man.

>Don't like food?
>Who cares eat it
This makes me sad to be American
Some of y'all deserve a diet of fried lard

Wow so fucking sad, my tummy is rumbly.

Any stimulants work. Drink a lot of water and coffee.

Better than being a bitch and not eating a burger

Man I guess i gotta get on the coffee train. I hate it though.

I drink water nonstop though

>I just dont attach self worth to food or being big I guess.
Well I guess it'd be hard to do that when you're a skeleton baby man right ohoho

Think this guy hit it right on the head. You're forcing yourself to do something in either scenario but if you're cutting your brain's constantly going "where da food at"

>it's hard to eat an extra 300-500 calories more each day
Not only do you look better than fatties already, but your gains are much more noticeable much faster. Skellies that have trouble eating are just low test, a fact I just made up

>fattasses think their lack of willpower makes them genetically superior

wew. this is one i dont see often.

Really depends.

A fat person cutting is going to get a lot more support imo. I was a skele trying to bulk up and ppl laugh at you and pretend that gaining weight isnt hard if u arent used to it. I went from 5'10 125lbs to 185 lbs over a few years of lifting. i used to eat 1500 cals a day on a good day. Most foods are low cal/fat in the grocery store in america cause there are so many fatties. so if u want to gain weight while still eating relatively healthy, its pretty hard to do.

Get caffeine with supplements. I'm taking 200 mg every morningi.It has no taste and it doesn't give the side effects of drinking huge amounts of coffee

Define fat blob

A skinnyfat bulking and cutting.

>have to starve myself and do endless amounts of cardio just to get that shitty stubborn bellyfat off
>bulk for a few months and i end up getting my pouch back

I don't know why I haven't just ended it on stream yet

Bulking on weed is ez mode. Even makes things like raw vegetables taste much better

>skeletons thinking their ignorance of human psychology will make them win arguments

You're not alone user. Only place on my stupid fucking body I hold fat, ugly ass lower stomach.

a fat blob who is also weak (ex. long term chronic computer user)

skeletons just need to eat more (TDEE +300 is not enough to make you puke faggots) and have an advantage when it comes to nutrient partitioning, and fatasses who were somewhat physically active already have a baseline strength level from permabulking the entire time

I fell for the permabulk strength gainz meme and am now realizing aesthetics is the way to go

The blob. You have to cut and then start bulking again. The lanklets are already lean

A not pudgy guy who has burned all the easy fat but can't quite get rid of the stomach fat for dat six pack.

Skinnes can eat a pizza.
Fatties can go keto if they can't figure out what to eat and empty their frigged.