Clarence got a girlfriend? Gonna post the rest of the clues in the thread

Clarence got a girlfriend? Gonna post the rest of the clues in the thread

He looks DYEL as fuck there

Hes 5'3 so what do u expect

The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 starts at 1:30, if anyone wants to watch it with me.

damn so this is what girl roids gets u
well good thing im natty

>dem legs

THICC

i wanna eat her butthole

>crossfit

Relationship ruined, get the fuck out of there Clarence

what's that app/social network she's using?

Gravitus, it's where Clarence uploads every workout he does

thanks user

She has already started goblinin' his gains :(

>PR: Indoor bouldering 2:30:00
lmao what the hell is that even supposed to mean

brb gonna hit a new PR of time spent in the gym tonight

If he's 5'3" he should look ripped.

C&J 34x15
Indoor Bouldering
>wat

is nobody going to mention how fucking ugly she is, I'm not trying to be mean but clarence is a fucking god in my eyes and this girl is a legit 4/10. Like i'm just some average manlet and i would be ashamed if i woke up next to this thing. She best have the tightest snatch (pun definitely intended) in all of ireland for him to go out with her.

Anyway i just hope he dumps this troll soon, blasts out the roids and shows up in tokyo 2020 wearing glasses and his shitty watch.

Climbers are so fucking pretentious
No one gives a shit if you can climb a peg board when you still look dyel

I'm afraid you have some distorted standards my friend

ye shes not too pretty but maybe she has heart full of compassion, tight pussy and treats him right

unsubscribed, fuck Clarence

>get Veeky Forums
>get stronk
>take rids
>become vegan
>get gf
>she leans away from you in photos
Holy fuuuuuuuuuck

>Like i'm just some average manlet and i would be ashamed if i woke up next to this thing
you don't understand how the real world works buddy.
the guy spends all day squatting and getting stronger. any girl who started talking to him while doing that would have ended up with him. because hes busy doing shit.
the hot girls you dream of want to be chased.

Can someone tell me why this guy is popular? I only just found out about AlphaDestiny. I am really behind on my fitness youtuber memesters. ;

Because he is a very impressive lifter. No memes here, other than the fact that he looks like a jacked Harry Potter
>The boy who lifts!

The guy is awkward as fuck, he's not going to fuck any Stacies. Your lifts and physique can be impressive as hell but IRL they will always just work as complements to your other assets. Even crossfit sluts will not want you if you don't have any charisma

Clarence is quite obviously somewhat awkward socially. He probably takes whatever shows interest in him.

That said he is an absolute legend who deserves the best but since when is life fair like that?

He is Veeky Forums in so many ways. Except legit Olympian-tier strong.

kek