Hey fit, I've been away for a year living in isolation. I mange a privately owned Island owned by Shell...

Hey fit, I've been away for a year living in isolation. I mange a privately owned Island owned by Shell. I didn't have internet or access to the outside world much.

I spent my time reading. Lifting, drinking green tea and apple cider vinegar everyday, didn't touch any processed food. I didn't even fap once.

I have left the plane of humanity. I can sort of see into the future and people's thoughts. Worldly matters do not concern me because they are trivialities. I wish I could express to you what being in perfect health both mentally and physically is like, but I can't put it into words.

You can get apple cider vinegar but not internet?

each month a boat would bring me groceries/supplies/books I wanted and some newspapers

>works for a giant oil company
>no outside communication

Even Pitcairn has the internet.

Shell owns large portions of property on the east coast. This Island proved to not have any oil, but there are 6 houses for Oil execs and they needed to be maintained.

What state, Maine?

Post pics of body

Why didn't they bring you some internet?

How to find this kind of employment?

> spent a year reading
> cant find words
You fucked up.

I miss that feel.
How did you get this job?

Technically Nova Scotia but close to main.
Internet: I didn't feel like I needed it.
I didn't aim for aesthetics

I was living on Prince Edward Island and I saw an ad in my local paper. Work like this is common on the East Coast of Canada and the US. Lighthouses, and Islands usually need groundskeepers

>apple cider vinegar

wait what

One of those things that sound really comfy, but in fact they become really boring withing a week.

Yes. It has helped sharpen my senses. I used to wear glasses but I no longer have the need.

You didn't know? acv causes second puberty. I grew 2 inches since I started drinking it.

How's the pay? I live in southern NH so already in the area.

Lulzd hard

I got paid each month housing and food were included. I took home 56k CAD at the end of the year

Still, let's see what a body in perfect health looks like. I'm curious.

Pics of body with time stamp or u spent the entire time farting around like a fag

>no internet for a year at CAD equivalent of US$ minimum wage

Millennial will defend this kind of in opportunity.

That you on the right?

L A R P
A
R
P