Veeky Forums I just bought a shitload of kale to make salads with and tastes like I'm eating straight leaves...

Veeky Forums I just bought a shitload of kale to make salads with and tastes like I'm eating straight leaves. How do you guys make it taste better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZwNRrSYQ6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put it in the bin. Always works for me.

BBQ sauce.

I find it's too firm and is therefore only good in noodle soup.

> I just bought a bunch of leaves and it tastes like leaves wtf
> halp

need to chop it up, steam it a little and add some salt/pepper/acidity

What happened here? He looked like he had all the moment needed; did he just keep gripping the fence like a fucking moron until he dislocated/broke his arms?

sauté in olive oil with lemon juice, white wine, garlic, salt and pepper. Delicious and not as coarse as raw.

I gotchu

My default way to improve kale, pour lemon juice and olive oil on it, massage. This breaks down the kale somewhat making it less stiff.

You can make a great salad combining this technique and then sprinkling with parmesan cheese, almonds, and optionally dried cranberries.

I like frying it with some mushrooms and eggs until it wilts, then putting it with my chicken/turkey.

This but you can also do it in the oven, 180C until it looks crisp.

make a smoothie with kale, plain greek yogurt, and some berries, add whey if desired (vanilla would be best) it's fucking dank

some lemon juice and boiled potatoes with skin and a lot of salt on it.

Remember guys if you can't eat kale raw, you are just a beta male.

Can't remember exact measurements but
roughly
>2 tbsp pnut butter
>1 tbsp Thai chilli sauce
>1/2 tsp sciracha
>add little hot water (just boiled) to thin
>chopped kale
>grated carrot

Mix dressing together. Then mix in with carrot and kale. It's fucking good but literally only good kale recipe I know. I usually just add kale to shakes.
Sure if you search Thai kale salad you'll find the proper recipe.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZwNRrSYQ6o

>not enjoying the taste of raw kale
>making it

I think you know what to do.

Let it soak in the vinaigrette silly.

spinach, kale, brocolli, and cucumber with almond milk or a green juice. smoothie it everyday, tastey easy way of getting greens in daily

juat drink them bro

this is the netherlands version of the only true answer. In germany we call it Grühnkohl mit Pinkel/Kassler/ Mettendchen, depending on the region.
Good taste , neighbour.

When you steam/boil it, the taste will improve. Otherwise put it in a blender with other stuff to mask the taste. What ever you do don't stop eating the stuff.

by not being a faggot
I eat raw kale out of the bag by the hand full. cooking kale or "enhancing" its flavor seems lame as shit to me

>garlic
>olive oil
Clearly sautee the chopped garlic in a pan
>throw chopped kale in
>when done in like 10 minutes throw pepper and a bit of salt if you want, I usually stick with pepper
Kale and cauliflower are the two foods I cant eat straight up

his arms gave out before the momentum could carry him over

Put it in a crock pot with some potatoes and meat to make soup. A crock pot will straighten out it's attitude nicely.

i put it in curry when i make it with chicken n shit.

when it cooks it gets soft and makes for better poops.

that shit is so trash. buy tight small sexy lettuce heads for sandwiches. literally all the veggies a little pussy ass nigrger like you needs

Is a blender worth it lads? What the fuck would i even do with it, the concept of drinkable food is alien to me but much like an alien im happy to do it.

Kale is a bush league super food.