Gym clothing

What do you wear to the gym Veeky Forums?

I need to get new gym clothes, anyone know a good brand for me to check out?

I wear plain white t shirts you can buy a 3 pack for like 10 dollars idk why people feel the need to flex at the gym save that shit for when you go out

As long as you're not naked and comfortable, who cares? No one else at the gym does.

Just some thongs and my buttplug.

Some lipstick if I feel pretty.

basketball shorts

Old navy tees and v-necks
Soccer or rugby shorts
Wl shoes (pp2's)
Headband of justice

White karate pants, and a blue polyester t-shirt.

Plus white and gray Pumas.

I just dont like wearing stuff that is practically see-through or gets bad pit stains

In that case there's no best brand or anything. You have to go to a store and try shit on.

Some trespass shorts - theyve got the inner layer thing so they dont bunch up and dont give everyone a view up my legs when im doing large movements - perhaps most importantly theyve got a zip pocket so i dont lose my shit and various comfy t shirts. Im probably going to get a sweatband because i wear glasses and its a pain in the ass when sweat starts hitting them.

Random old t-shirts, basketball shorts , and Nike running shoes

with some saucony shoes

>that guy that wears basketball shorts in the gym

I don't know why so many of you fags look like shit going to the gym. It's fucking embarrassing.

I always make sure I feel good by wearing jeans, a gucci belt and a polo. I feel great knowing I look better than everyone else in the gym and because it's harder to lift in those clothes I know it helps with my gains

:DDDDDD ebin

I unironically buy gymshark/golds gym/nike with minimal logo's. It's not that expensive and they make quality stuff so you look great and feel comfortable. Look like you lift without hte look of an obnoxious curlbro that attends festivals in the same fit

Soccer shorts and whatever T-shirts I used to like that got worn as shit so I cut the sleeves off and lift in them until they stink like dank man musk even after a wash at which point they are discarded.

ezpz

these bad boys are like $12 at H&M and are super comfy and aren't as baggy as basketball shorts. I have 3 pairs and they're all I wear nowadays.

as for the top, plain white tees, tank tops if you're shredded, wear whatever you want bro nobody judges you

I know it's a joke, but I actually keep seeing steezers in full attire at the gym. I didn't even know that style was still around.

I rip the sleeves off old t-shirt and wear those. I also wear tank tops, but didn't start doing do until I could bench 185lbs.

Also unironically, I wear lululemon shorts almost every time I go to the gym. My ex-girlfriend bought me a pair when we were dating, and they are by far the most comfy shorts I've ever had. They're made for guys with big butts and legs, never had something fit me so perfectly.

Also girls can smell lululemon from a mile away, I've gotten so many random compliments and mires from girls, that the crazy expensive price is almost worth it for that alone.

Adidas

>Tailored t-shirt or shirt from H&M (they have by far the best cut for someone that lifts)
>Long pants made from 100% cotton (don't wear synthetic, managed to rip 2 so far while squatting)
>Chuck Taylors

>buys gymshark like a dyel fitness industry victim
>thinks he is better than a guy in a tank top who likes festivals
lol

home gym; work out naked

>or gets bad pit stains
You know you're supposed to work up a sweat while working out right?

Nike flat soles, tie dye tees, tennis shorts with a gusset crotch, and fairly heavy gold chains and bracelets instead of ankle weights and the like

And a pair of red/blue 3D glasses