Proof that we are all gonna make it

Proof that we are all gonna make it

jonah hill needs to decide whether hes going to be fat or skinny or muscular because his body changes every other month

lel

>tfw that's me on late bulk/cut/early bulk respectively

OP's pic is a shoop. He's only ever got skinnyfat.
He doesn't get roles when he's thinner, people only want him as the funny fat guy.

>He doesn't get roles when he's thinner
he was in 21 jump street and moneyball years back when he was thinner

Except boogie. Unlike Jonah Hill, Boogie has proved again and again that he is a waste of oxygen.

Is that actually him? Are the pics I'm finding on google old or did he grow arms and chest in like four months?

Tattoo matches.

The tattoo checks out

It's actually him but OP's pic is shopped a bit.

The original. He's not quite that huge.

>yfw you see his nipples

he looks pretty slayer now

This fucks me up

I'm pic on the left right now

Even in a suit I look huge...

Can only imagine if I will ever get my shit together and see myself on the right...

Got rid of that double chin really damn well though.
Shame his nipples decided they wanted to mimic a rock climbing wall.

The post-effect of having giant titties suddenly shrink, low nipples. Only way to fix that is plastic surgery, which he could afford, so maybe he has/will.

Every time you post on Veeky Forums, do the last digit of your post number in pushups (or last two digits if you're crazy)

They'll probably look more normal once his skin tightens back up.

>once his skin tightens back up.
i got news for you

This is the result from selling his health to the Hollywood Jew

wine > milk

Old pic, this is what he looks like now

He was still fat as fuck in those films. Watch a trailer of them right now and tell me that's Thin.

>Last 2 if you're crazy
Whoa there, you might have to do almost 100 push-ups.

>Nipples fixed
Fucking thank you

Yeah, every single time you post you stupid retard

Dis niqqa needs to up his eyelid reps bruhhh

>white wine with red meat
RRREEEEEEEEEE

>dude blindly follow rules made up by long dead retarded peasants a thousand years ago lmao

You're right. It's not like there's any consistent and complimentary flavor profiles which serve as the basis for such a combination. Go back to eating microwaved tendies, faggot

anymore?

You're right, there isn't a single white wine on earth that pairs well with red meat. IT'S SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE

shoo shoo!!

That bimbo wouldn't know the difference between a Riesling and Chardonnay. You think she's going to have the wherewithal to know what white pairs with burgers when flashing her tits? Fuck off, m8

shoo shoo

>that nipple location

Can't make it when my hairline is all fucked at 18 and I'm fat. Was actually considering buzzcut after it crosses the event horizon (the slightest amount of crown on top) and wearing a hat all day like a greasy mexican

>I'm fat

Just lift weights bro

Yeh but I'm not gonna make hair-gains

>tfw not going to play Penguin in DCU

What do you care? Because of what women think? Yes you're never going to be able to turn heads just by walking in a room but women care more about world class confidence and how strong/dangerous you can appear than the follicles on your head

Of course i care man humans are social creatures and society (SOCI-ality) is built upon stranger's validation and self-esteem, I'm not saying my life is over but goddamn if this shit doesn't suck. You're probably not even going through something like this OR went through it but you have a nice head-shape. If shit goes wrong I'll grow a beard and lift but for now I'm constantly monitoring my hair

My god, why do wine people are always such flaming homosexuals?

Lift anyway m8

>vin blanc avec de la viande rouge

The testosterone boosts from lifting might help your hair grow back

i am
I have ugly hair AND balding, a huge nose , fucked up head , cant grow a beard, and still a virgin at 26.
Still lifting is probably the best thing i can do, just dont lift for girls because that's retarded.

you mean "why are wine people always such flaming homosexuals". speak english better you gook

>mec suivre aveuglément les règles inventées par des paysans stupides depuis longtemps morts il y a mille ans le mao

Get hair implants or just shave it bald with razor blades, you fucking faggot. No-one literally gives a single shit about a man's hair unless it's cut so badly it catches your eye or they're desperately trying to hide that they're balding. My hair fucking went from blonde to light gray when i hit puberty, i'm barely 21 and people think i'm fucking 50

Yes user, our own problems are always more important than everyone else's

he's just going to get fat again

>Les traditions sont le mal ! A bas la patriarchie ! #Hamon #Mélenchon