Really need help ill give you stats

Really need help ill give you stats

im 6'3
340 pounds
18 years old

i need help to lose weight cause im scared im gonna still be this weight if i dont start all i fkin do is sit here in discord playing fkin league and not even getting anything out of it im tired of this repettitve shit im ready to transform im ready to listen to anything you anons say i got the money the time please just help this is a cry for help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also do you think if i get skinny id have potential
rate me rn and what you think i could be later

Uninstall league. Post pic of your body, I want to see them rolls

will do rn coming back gonna take a picture

put down the fried chicken and kool aid and you'll lose weight. it isn't hard, just have some self control. Ask yourself, do you really want that cornbread more than you want that nice thin, agile body?

Start with some low impact cardio if your joints hurt. Also start lifting weights so you dont turn into a twig. Eat healthy.

>have self control!
>doesn't explain any sort of eating habit, or methods of getting started in order to start moving on the right path.

You could have also told him that if he wanted to lose weight, he could buy a kitchen scale, watch his macros, and find out what his TDEE is, but you're such a fucking wise messiah that surely you must have meant all of this in your singular, glorious fucking post, right?

Nigger

i usually eat twice a day cause of games once in the afternoon and again at night sometimes playing makes me forget to eat i can go a long time without eating longest ive gone is like 4
please im just tryna change i understand the meme but help if you can im desperate

Honestly for a beginner you probably dont need to go full on autist and count every macro.
Just a basic understanding of what food are good and bad, and to portion controll rather than eating those three plates at the buffet.
Just that and a decent work out program would get him going. Once he stalls then he should start counting and becoming a full on autist.

Fuck off faggot, if this nigger is too retarded to read the sticky, I'm not gonna help him any fucking more. All you need to lose weight is count fucking calories, you don't need all that faggot shit like a food scale. I already lost 45 pounds just by making well educated guesses on food portions.

Just get a kitchen scale like the other user said, start eating healthy and track your calories in/out. Low impact cardio and weights again like the other user said. You can do it if you really want it bro.

Sound pretty bitter about it brah. Maybe go eat some doritos youll feel better.

I'm in the same fucking boat, buddy.

Best i can tell you is to start watching your calories, and the best way to do that is to pick up a kitchen scale, start measuring the numbers and if you want to have an easier time measuring your weight pick a day of the week and every day of that week put yourself on a bathroom scale and check your weight. Sometimes it's water weight but if you want to get an accurate weight you should make sure you can take a shit the morning of.

I'd recommend buying Fiber one cereal to get you started on that bowel movement to help with that.

Just make sure you're eating at a deficit and if you're thinking of doing cardio don't overdo it, fat people can fuck themselves up a lot easier than skinny people when it comes to running.

Good luck and i'm sure someone else on here has more advice.

This is bait.

Literally was in your exact same position. MyFitnessPal and eat at a deficit for a year. Start lifting at around 250. It's gonna take a few years and you're gonna fail a lot. But just eat less and move more.

no I just hate self-righteous faggots like you.
fatass

>go full autist

God just shut the fuck up and leave.

What are you here for? want someone to compliment you? go somewhere else.

You're not innocent either, read the fucking sticky.

Yep just do low impact cardio to start with. (Swiming, eliptical, bike ect..) once you lose enough weight and your joints dont hurt you can start running and what not. Also pick up lifting so once youre lean enough you actually have muscle.

Dont worry bro youll make it.

Best way to lose weight is to start making PLANS and stick to those PLANS. DO NOT DEVIATE FROM YOUR PLAN.

Make a plan that is REALISTIC. For starters, losing 2 lbs a week is realistic for a fatty like you. If you're at 340 lbs, you can lose 104 lbs in a year (52 weeks) if you stick to your plan. Go ALL IN. Plenty of people have done it but most people quit because they fucking suck at planning and give up.

Okay so the important part: what's the plan? The plan is you need EAT LESS CALORIES THAN YOU BURN. So BURN MORE CALORIES, EAT LESS CALORIES. Calculate your TDEE which is how much you would burn just living your normal life, then subtract 1000 calories from that. If you eat 1000 calories less than your TDEE everyday, you will lose 2 lbs a week on average.

Eat shit that makes you full and has less calories - get used to eating green leafy vegetables and lemon chicken. Don't add a pound of ketchup and mayo to everything, most things have a lot of hidden calories with few exceptions.

Do your research on CICO. Use Myfitnesspal. Everything adds up, walk more, minimum of 30 minutes dedicated to raising your heart rate each day (and more if you can tolerate it). Keep yourself accountable, make notes on your calendar, weigh yourself every morning, put sticky notes in your door telling you what not to eat and what to eat and what you should do if you're hungry. Sit down less. Start learning about nutrition. Walk more.

Yes.
You will have some excess loose skin but you can look good in a T shirt and that's all that matters. Find your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) and cut 300-500 calories below that. High protein fills you up more try and limit the carbs as they leave you hungry.

I screenshoted the thread to remember thanks guys

You got a pretty good face for being 340 pounds, i definitely think that's a good sign for what you would look like if you lost the weight.

You can read all the advice you want but if you don't have the discipline to stay consistent you might as well quit now.

listen to this anoneverything you need is there

lurk /fat/ or /fph/ or just make another thread if youre losing motivation

Your face is very lean for being 340 lbs. Stop wasting your bbc genetics and GET Veeky Forums

Is more or less right. Move more, eat less. Once you're down into the mid 200s I'd recommend picking up weightlifting to give you some extra muscle to go under your fat, or else you'll probably just end up skinnyfat.

Good luck user, I believe in you :)

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk

>being racist on an anonymous fitness board

The 5Cs
Calisthenics(Basic pushups squats and shit)
Cardio(Walking for now,jogging and or playing a sport of somekind later)
Curlbro routine(Bench, Curls Overhead Press, shoulder exercises of all kinds, basically an upper body focused workout routine)
Calorie counting(if you are too heavy, eat fewer calories. If you are too skinny, eat more calories. If you feel like shit, eat a better source of calories)
Chill(stress and lack of adequate rest and recouperation is deadly as fuck, learn to chill out and completely relax)

Fat people are fucking gross. Stop being fat and gross.

heres how i know ur a fucking loser senpai, u are on here begging for "help", nigga u have a computer, u have internet. u realise u can fuckin look this shit up by urself? or maybe even read some sort of collection of information that can be found on this very fucking webpage called the wiki?

fuck outta here nigga, lazy bitch. u just made this post out of a burst of emotion u dont wanna change shit u too lazy to even read ,

"ima make a change il make a thread"

fuck outa here

thicc

at 18, you shouldn't have much trouble honestly.

keto + lift weights.

As i'm sure you realize by now, hunger is not a battle you're going to win in the long run.

Do not worry about cardio at this point, you're fat and insulin resistant as fuck. Doing cardio at now will almost certainly lead to a binge on shitty food. Work on adding some muscle, increase insulin sensitivity, lose some weight, then worry about doing the cardio.

But honestly, losing weight is about 90% diet anyways. save those knees, and since black people can't swim, you're not left with a ton of options if you wish to preserve your joints.. (sorry couldn't resist)

tl;dr, cut out carbs, take it slow, and lift weights. at 18 you've got time to right the ship before you irrevocably destroy your body.

I believe in you. Read the sticky. Theres only three things you have to do:

-Eat Right
-Lift and do cardiovascular exercise
-Repeat

Eat less and get off your fat ass