>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktYVcUK644A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

What are some good ass workouts?

I feel like I'm doing fine on upper body workouts for bodyweight exercises but my ass still looks like flabby man ass.

need to add weight to bridges, building ass without extra weights is hard

You could do yoga like a faggot

Or you could do your cardio of choice and jump squats.

Ive been able to do 1 arm chin ups with a little hop now and this is actually how I plan to train for it. This is also how I achieved my first pull up as a 7th grader so I think it will work.

Kek that's how I learned pull ups too

well it's a fancier version of a negative, so yea

>elbows flaring out
not a nice girl

yea, balance is a bitch

What happens when you eat over TDEE while doing body weight? I've reached about ten pounds shy of my goal weight but I'd like to reach goal weight and functional strength at the same time.

I reached my goal weight first before doing BW, but 10lbs is meh, if you spread them out over a few months you won't feel much in terms of BW difficulty

THANks

Is there anyone with a mega link or anything for foundation series and overcoming gravity? I don't have wifi and my mobile provider doesn't support torrents. Please help.

there's always first reply

Thank you for being the person who responds to dumb people like me. Honestly I've looked at this a couple of times. I always thought that it was talking about a different routine altogether simply because the routines were linked. Thank you again .

eh, not much else to do, f@maland
I made it specifically for people who can't download torrents, torrent era is ending anyway

how do I use this chart properly

read the post

In the last thread the guy in pic related posted a tuck planche push up video. And his lower back seems straighter, while mine is more curved - green line (when doing a tuck planche). Can
I get a form check for the tuck planche (accent on lower back).

I also noticed that I need to point my feet and bring my head to a more neutral position.

try taking a shittier picture next time

only comparing it to Foundation picture
>knees too low
>not leaning enough
can't tell shit about neck or lower back

so i fucked up my shoulder trying to wrestle my 130 kg friend

short story short i won, but both being drunk it took 15 minutes to realize i can barely move my fucking left arm

so im icepacking that shit for the last 2 days, question is, do i skip working out until i fell literally 0 pain, or i can do some exercises even with my left shoulder having a tear ?

do whatever is not causing you pain

machine exercises for legs. Stairmaster for cardio.

Leave your shoulder alone beside taking it through some gentle mobility drills daily to prevent stiffness as it heals.

Keep icing and eat a surplus if you weren't already.

This has happened to me except when I was sober.
When a wrestling tournament ended i realized my left ankle is hurt and i cant walk. Your best bet is just icing it.

tfw no progression on handstand 1
i can do tripod for 60s and chest-to-wall hs for 20s but cant straighten my legs out to tripod headstand (pe2).. any ideas?

When you finish tripod do you fall on your back or on your stomach?

i just let the legs drop, not rolling forward or something.. so im guessing stomach
are you implying im not getting enough weight on my hand/shoulders?

yeah press harder and try to always fall on your back. Use soft surface if you like. LAnding on hard surface doesn't hurt either. youtube.com/watch?v=ktYVcUK644A doesn't matter if you are doing tripods or hs

great tip + video. thanks. in the meanwhile i learn landing on my ass.

Yeah but I forgot to mention that exiting out of tripods and headstands is a bit harder because you can't lift one of your hands and twist your body out of it. You have to either land on your ass or do a roll out. Your legs will be slightly bent at the knee in the beginning. It will take you 2-3 days to be able to fully extend your legs. Less if you are good.

>Tfw some old Asian dude in a full orange kit and orange biking sunglasses starts doing pull ups and chin ups and leg raises and shit next to me at the outdoor gym while I'm struggling to do incline pushups and incline rows

I have a new role model

How do you progress from bodyweight squats? I started doing bodyweight fitness because my arms and core are weak as shit but I've been running for a few years so my legs are in better shape than the rest of my body and I can do 3x8 reps of bodyweight squats comfortably.

>Tfw you can't tell if you're actually improving or if your form is getting shittier

You can try side to side squats and progress to pistol squats

I can do hollow holds for like 1 minute, how do I make them more difficult? At this point I assume I'm just building endurance

How to grow decent chest? Don't have any weights around

Get some weights for dips

Start rocking back and forth or just do something else like L-sit or dragon flags
Try chest exercises

For my abs I do L-sit, hollow hold and leg v raise, no space for dragonflag unfortunately

Have you tried static V-sits? They're my favorite

I do them hanging from a bar but I can't do them on the floor yet. It's hard to balance between working the abs and not lats though

How to stop elbow tendonitis happening?

Elbow pain is the fucking one thing that stops me from getting the most out of my calisthenic work.
I've tried extensive warming up. Stretching and joint supplements.
But all it takes is one sketchy muscle up to set it off and ruin the rest of my workout.

>no space for dragonflag
Do you have a bed?

I have something like that, but cheaper