Be honest

I've struggled w/ kyphosis and being fat for a long time. Been working out for about 4 months. Lost about 20lbs.
Anything I should focus on specifically?
Besides continuing to not eat like a fat bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep losing weight, you're still a fat sack of shit eyesore.

Truth. Almost not obese at 6'3" and 240

shoulders and delts

Shrugs and lateral raises?

And I have been doing those, but I can't seem to get them sore. I have long arms, fucked up torso/skeleton and my shoulders are naturally raised looking. Not sure how to fix that and posture.

If you have kyphosis, you should post a side-profile pic.

Go here for exercises to help kyphosis:
exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html

plus OHP most importantly

I am about standing as straight as I can, it's uncomfortable.

I started at 320lbs. I spent 5-6 months struggling to make dieting and working out a habit. Now I've reached a point where I treat this as a war against fat. Each workout is an all out attack, anything I ate was either a weapon against the enemy or an attack from the enemy I had to train myself to avoid and counter. Currently I'm winning this war that is still far from over. I'm 255lbs now. Hopefully when I return in december I'll will have reached 200lbs

you need more chest, so bench more times per week. and for your shoulders do face pulls every time you're at the gym to fix ur posture.

Become the next Jason blaha

Excuse the bad grammar. I aslo consume a lot of marijuana. Each joint is a missile attack in the fat.

Is this pasta? Who's the fatty?

Me, not pasta.
sorry :(

I don't get it

Hey I have a long way to go.

Amateur's opinion but focusing on shoulders/lats/chest would give you an imposing physique

Honestly tho? I don't look muscular? Just fat?

solid shit bro, keep up the good work

Thanks. I'll work on it.

How do I even lats

Not in the slightest