I need your guidance, Veeky Forums! I've recently gotten in a pretty good shape...

I need your guidance, Veeky Forums! I've recently gotten in a pretty good shape, and my gf has been really bitchy lately, like acting very passive aggressive, like if I try to flirt with her she might start to act childish, and somehow the rensponse feels fake. She might be like this for one second then switch to "happy gf" mode right after. We've been together for around 4 years. Sometimes I feel like she is holding me back, but I've grown to love her during these years. What should I do? What is her problem?

She's probably insecure, or the love hormones have faded and there's a disconnection. Talk to her about it if it bothers you so much, express your concerns and if she wants to leave or can't be mature enough to talk, then so be it.
If she's holding you back from being yourself, from improving, then dump her, find someone who wants to see you and themselves improve.

You're better off talking to her about it than us anons. Kinda reminds me of when a friend gets bitter at another for losing weight, and the bitter friend no longer sees themselves on "equal playing terms" so to speak.

She's probably threatened by your successes, maybe she feels that you could not be interested in her anymore.

My advice is to sit down with her and discuss the matter ASAP, before both of you become tired of each other and go through a really rough time.

If you could manage to talk this out, sweet!
But beware, if she continues to have this attitude, she won't stop.
I've seen and experienced this before.
If that's the case, leave the ship and don't look back.

fpbp

You gotta beat the shit out of her and it will pass

Thanks for the advice, user. It'd be really hard to dump her because I've invested in her emotionally, but in the end I have to put my own progress ahead of her. We will probably have this talk sooner or later but I know she will try to talk to me like it's nothing, our love is so important etc. She's learned how to push my buttons over the years.

It sounds like I need to talk to her. If she wont revise her way of thinking about my gains, maybe I will need to make the hard decision soon, because she wont stop being a goblin in gains, she will be a confidence goblin, career goblin, etc.

Yep, but it's really strange.
Usually women go crazy, like nympho-level crazy, if their men raise their testosterone levels.
Is your girl taking the pill, perhaps? lol

sad part those leggings are like $150

She is actually, she's been on it since we started hanging out so I don't know what she is like without them. T.op

Fucking pill is nuts.
It fucks up with their estrogen levels and other hormones, making them emotional-instable bombs and sex-driveless.
My gf uses the ring and she hates it, she realizes her sex drive is really low now and emotionally instable.
My ex-gf turned into another person when she started taking it.
Bust a nut deep inside is nice, but not at this expense

withdraw attention when bad behaviour is exhibited.
lift, groom dress well, become more confident and outgoing.
either she starts being more affectionate or you're in good position to start new.

Give her a tombstone piledriver through a table and see how things go from there.

>withdraw attention when bad behaviour is exhibited. lift, groom dress well, become more confident and outgoing.
I do all these things, it's sad that she doesn't appreciate that. I might have to sit her down at some point soon and have a proper talk.

What's a tombstone piledriver? I don't watch WWE

Cmon man this is the only subchan that has normies who get normie problems

Besides you probably don't have a gf for trying to remove me from here

>sleeping with ex gf
>she gets implanon
>cum inside is absolute godlike
>sex drive grinds to a halt and she mood swings like a motherfucker
I honestly thought she was faking, how can it even have that much of an effect?

it's a pill designed to stop them from getting pregnant. Not a fucking glass of water.

That shit permanently lowers their ability to feel pleasure from sex, getting pregnant later, increases their chances of getting multiple cancers by a huge margin.

It also makes them unattractive to men when they are on it and them attracted to men that they normally wouldn't be if they weren't on it.

M-maybe that's why she started actually liking me

A long history of failed relationships and the military have destroyed my emotions. I would advise you to do what is right for you even if it is the hard thing to do. Just remember if you end it, there will be no going back.

>if you end it, there will be no going back
This is true, user. Thanks for the advice, t.op

Shit is dosed too high. Ex became an absolute bitch. Nuva ring is where it's at.

It sounded so fucking good on paper though, one injection, 2 years, ridiculous protection rate.

>tfw abstinence or homo is the only way

Safe days and timing are a thing.

>love hormones have faded
Why is this even a thing? I thought testosterone was the only hormone you had to worry about

coz you're not supposed to stick around after you've knocked someone up, you're supposed to go find someone else to knock up.
marriage is people fighting against evolution. it's work.

But shouldn't the woman want to stick around the man who knocked her up? It would be beneficial for her survival.

>what is alimony and/or child support

I'm pleasantly surprised that some of these responses are actually helpful. Good for you, OP. Best of luck with your woman.

>marriage is people fighting against evolution
Civilization begs to differ. No marriage, no civilization/society.

Tell me 1 successful society that didnt have marriage as a staple concept.

4 years together.

Has the thought even entered your pajama boy millennial mind that she wants you to propose?

Do you have any idea at all what women think? Social pressure from her family?

Don't believe all the BS.

We aren't evolved to live like niggers in rap videos, man.

Man up and propose or stop wasting her time. FFS. What happened to all the real men.

Yeah you are retarded.

Explain why women divorce more than men, even later in life when men have higher smv than their women?

I'm fairly certain that child support isn't in our genetic code yet.