Looking for good ingredients that can be put in a protein shake to add flavor or nutrition...

Looking for good ingredients that can be put in a protein shake to add flavor or nutrition. Please nothing that will give me fake muscles.

6 avocados

whoa

Woah qoba woah what?
Wooooooooooahh chill
Fake muscles? What??

An easy base for a cold and refreshing protein shake
>1.5 cups of milk
>1 peeled and frozen banana
>1+ scoop of your preferred whey isolate protein powder

For additional flavors
>Frozen berries
>Dark unsweetened cocoa powder (if your whey is unflavored or you want a darker chocolate flavor)
>instant coffee powder
>PBfit powdered peanut butter (Less fat and calories, same amount of protien)
>Steel rolled oats (if you are bulking)

Nice trips btw

WHOA

Thanks!

cum legit

Is this a new meme or are people reacting to your satanic trips?

I like to use almond milk and a single banana with 2 scoops of unflavored whey protein.

A drop or two of banana extract goes great with chocolate protein. Or whatever extract of your choice to compliment your protein flavor.

whoa whoa wait whaaaat?

>milk
>cottage cheese
>oats
>raw sunflower seeds
>bananas

np

Q D O B A
D
O
B
A

god-tier for chocolate whey is adding extra cocoa powder, decrated coconut, raspberry flavouring.

Cinnamon/garam masala spices goes well in a pinch.

For a texture change use yogurt/cottage cheese instead of milk.

chia seeds

Don't let this thread die for Satanic gains.

quark, bananas, greek youghurt, blueberries, strawberries

1/2 to 1 cup of whey
half cup of oats
cup of mixed berries
1 large banana
500ml of milk
1 tablespoon of LSA mix

my morning breakfast everyday and it's unironically the best tasting thing i've ever had

Peanut butter, oats, cocoa powder (not that sweetened shit)

does it have to be legit cum?
does instant cum powder work too?

fruits - mango, papaya blueberries, strawberries, banana, avocado, pineapple, peach

liquid - OJ, pomegranate juice, 1 percent milk, soy milk, green tea, iced coffee

enhancer - peanut butter, greek yogurt, mint or basil, sweetener like agave syrup or honey

booster - protein powder, fiber powder, fish oil, flaxseed, multivitamin, wheatgrass

Fuck off, reddit.

that doesn't exist

Wooooooaah woah woah what????
Wooah fake muscles?
Woah

fuck off reddit newfag

A blended banana

This is how I get my fish oil down the hole everyday without gagging. 3 tsp high strength cod liver oil.
>b-but tabs user
Uptake is shit. May even come out in your shit.

Basically, I use my daily smoothie to get in the stuff I don't like the taste of, like kale. So long as there's a couple of bananas and a scoop in there, just about anything will taste good...

No joke, bull semen and blueberries in a 3:1 ratio.

Ice if you want it

>not sucking cock at your local gloryhole, storing and drying the cum and make it a powder you can easily at to your meal

do you even try to eat healthy?

Are you bulking?

Its a meme. Fug i didnt save the pic but its a conversation between some Veeky Forumsfag and a girl and she says protein shakes give fake muscles and the guy responds with, and i quote:

Woah qboa whoa wtf
whoaaaaaaaaaaaa chilll
whoaaaaaaaaaaa hold on

I remember that thread

what type of whey do you use?

I've been using ON's double chocolate for my fruit shakes and it's not great t b h

If your shake is so watery that you can add more ingredients without it turning into some sort of spreadable substance with a peanut butter consistency, it means you should have used more scoops

What a cool kid you are

>call it a shake
>have to blend the ingredients

lmao

Banana
Milk

An extra scoop

I'm a lactose intolerant genetic failure so I use coconut milk and water, steel cut oats and flax seed I grind in a coffee grinder, usually 10 or so coffee beans ground with the oats, plain Greek yogurt, a banana, a mango, a handful of frozen raspberries, and two scoops of sugar-free chocolate whey

my preworkout shake is

> 1 scoop whey
> 1 scoop creatine
> 1.5 cups milk
> 1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt
> 1 frozen banana
> 1 tbsp raspberry jam

blended up
other people have mentioned PB2 and I can confirm it is amazing

Does Isolate offer more than normal Whey?

A bit more protein per serving and less calories.
Some claim better digestion and other shit but that I don't know for real.

1 scoop whey
1 scoop creatine
8oz milk, warm
4 teaspoons gravy granules

>gotta hate yourself to make yourself

Yes, but not a huge difference and you pay out the ass for isolate (~ $60 for about 3 lbs).

Normal whey is about 24 g protein per scoop with about 3 - 5 g of carbs. Isolate is near 30 g protein per scoop with almost no carbs.

Peanut butter or cashew/almonds/etc, banana, yogurt, almond milk (unsweetened)...you can add a couple handfuls of spinach too, doesn't really affect taste but it does look like shit

>~ $60 for about 3 lbs
If you buy ISOPURE sure, other brands have cheaper isolate versions of their whey.

Things you can generally blend up:

oatz
milk
yoghurt if you want dairy with less lactose and hormones and other nasty stuff
one or two scoops of protons
bananas
apples (remove the skin!)
most other fruits, but if it's citric will mess up with the milk and fuck up the whole thing.

coconut oil?
butter?

ice if you want it to be extra cold for a while

adding a little bit of flour can help if you feel it's too watery for your taste
and of course water if it's all too thick

What ingredients you pick and in what quantity depends on your intended macros. You can also use the shake to throw in whatever supplements you take, but it might alter the taste.

Milk isn't that great anyways, lots of estrogen hormones and farts n shit. Currently cutting it from my diet or replacing it with processed dairy which has less lactose.

regular whey is also known as Concentrated Whey, that is about 75% protein, and isolate whey is from 80% to 90% protein they also usually taste like shit, even the good brands