33yo fatass here

I've been heavy all my life, 52kg (115lbs) in first grade of school. I got up to 150kg (330lbs) maybe heavier and I'm 176cm (5'7"). In 2012 I had to go to hospital because of heart attack scare, heart rate spiked to 190 or more. From 2012 to 2015 I got down to 89KG (196lbs) I'm back up to 132kg (292lbs) Can I undo the damage I've done to myself over these 33 years or is it too late? I'm talking the man boobs and hanging gut, thigh fat.

I feel as if this is my last chance and if I don't give it my all this time that sooner than later I'll suffer a heart attack, you don't see obese elder people around. Any guidance or recommendations would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

eatthismuch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 titties

I'm sucking it in as well. =/

-Diet
-Exercise

That's the only thing I can think of, worked for me it can work for you, just commit to it.

I like exercising but eating is my biggest problem. I can never burn off what I eat and I always trick and fool myself into believing that I can.

What do you usually eat?

Stick to fruits and vegetables. Whenever you get hungry, drink water. Get a fitness app too such as MyFitness Plus and track your calories and exercise. I use it and I have lost 8 pounds just by diet and light exercise.

Look man, change won't start until you force it. You may not enjoy it or even like it. But at the rate you are going you will die sooner then later. Start small with walks, or swims. Get a gym membership and do basic shit just to sweat and get that heart pumping. Obviously the most important shit is diet, cut out sugar (sodas,icecream) and junk food like burgers. I am not saying just do it all right away, but gradual decline in the intake of shit will help. I was 130kg of fat, now I am 100kg of fat and muscle so there is hope.

1) it is you and only you who can do this. Don't put ANY of your success on the shoulders of anyone or anything that isn't you.

2) One slip up doesn't mean you failed, just keep on working, don't let one small slip up cause you to give up. Don't feel like one mistake means you failed your "last chance"
Lifestyle changes are not all or nothing, and changing the habits of a lifetime will of course come with challenges and small hiccups.

3) you literally CANNOT fail to lose weight if you put the correct numbers in. Calories in vs calories out works in 99.9% of cases, and you are not the 0.1%. Count your calories. Anything under 2500kcal per day will have you losing weight at a good pace, go lower than that if you can comfortably do so.

4) Meal prep. This is a really helpful way to ensure you eat the right things and don't get tempted by convenience foods full of calories. Make as many days meals as possible in one go and keep on top of doing so, so you ALWAYS have a healthy lean meal ready to eat.

5) Don't weigh yourself every day. Your weight can change by +/-7lbs day to day at your weight, due to water retention, digestive mass weight and other factors. Weigh yourself weekly at the same time of day.

>I can never burn off what I eat

Let's see here.

To reach 150kg your fatass must be eating around 4000kcal a day.

Let's assume you need around 2400kcal to maintain your weight.

If you think that you can burn off the excess 1600kcal by running, that means you'd have to perform an exercise for a certain amount of intensity and time in order to achieve that.

For example jogging non-stop at a brisk pace for 2 hours every day with a FULL STOMACH. Do you even realise how clueless you are?

Read the fucking sticky you dumb fat retard, conceptualise how many calories you eat and burn or yes, you're definitely dying of a heart attack soon.

Exercising is literally 10% of weight loss, most people exercise to burn off the equivalent of a couple of bananas.

>I
A lot of sugar unfortunately. My best was 4 days of no sugar only chicken and broccoli, then I went back to old habit.

I'll download it now

Yes very clueless, I've never had a good relationship with food. I used to eat my brothers half eaten meal when he didnt finish his when we were younger.

As always, read the sticky if you haven't already.
Make several smaller goals and reward yourself when you achieve them. Completely cutting out all bad foods from your life from day 1 is a primary reason why people give up. Make it about chasing the rewards (i.e get yourself a pizza for every 10-or-so lbs you drop). What's more, having a goal of dropping 10 lbs is more manageable than losing 100 lbs.
And try to think of fitness and eating healthy as a hobby. When I'm cutting, I'm actually having fun trying to figure out how to get as much protein as possible within my calorie range and try to make it as tasty as possible. I don't even like cooking, but doing it to create the healthiest, most nutritious and delicious meal I possibly can just makes it more fun. If you need inspiration, try this site. It's stupid easy food, just punch in how many calories you wanna eat over the course of how many meals, and fill in macros too if you want. You don't have to follow every suggestion, but there's a lot of ideas for meals to be had:
>eatthismuch.com/
When working out, it's all about trying to do better than last time, competing against no one but myself. And I'll be fucked if yesterday's me was a better version of me than today's me.

I've tried meal prep but I only made for 2 days in advance. I'll try for the entire work week.

Read the sticky bitch, stop feeling sorry for yourself that's pathetic

You have to choose between feeling nice for the minutes it takes you to chomp down on delicious food or feeling like a fucking loser fat retard for the rest of your short life.

That's the choice you're given every time you got a plate full of the garbage you consume everyday, every moment.

Make that choice faggot, be a man. Do you think the rest of us feel good not eating delicious but unhealthy food? Is your special snowflake sad ass the only one suffering in the short run to be happy in the long run?

Get a fucking clue idiot, there are 17 year old girls with greater willpower than yourself. Find a purpose to lose weight and find the willpower, there's no easy out. You can't cry your fat off like most fatties seem to try to do.

Yeah, and make more meals when you still have 1-2 days of meals left.
Don't leave it til you run out.

>or *NOT feeling like a fucking loser fat retard for the rest of your short life

correction

I don't really have a purpose to lose weight. No GF no nothing. The only thing I can think of is buying some new work clothes that might fit me better. I've been wearing the same type of clothing for the last 10 years.

In 2015 when I got down to 89kg I bought a boogie board and a wetsuit (still couldnt fit into it) because I was doing so well and I thought that this time next year I'll surley hit the beach. They are sitting in my garage with the sales tag still on, untouched.

>I don't really have a purpose to lose weight.

Seriously mate.
Write this quote down and keep it safe.
Read it back and laugh in a years time when you have lost a shitload of weight and laugh at how wrong you were.

EVERY aspect of life is better when you aren't fat. Trust me I know, I was a lonely fatty myself.
People respect you more. Women don't look at you as a non-sexual object anymore.
Managers, employers and people in authority view you more favorably.

Honestly, I know its a dumb meme that women post on facebook but "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" is true. (replace "skinny" with "in shape" though, fuck being a skeleton)

Thanks for the site, checking it out now.

>Managers, employers and people in authority view you more favorably.

I see, in my mind I was thinking I'd get that if I as to get some better fitting clothing.

everybody will still know you are a fat piece of shit under better fitting clothes, don't delude yourself

i have good news for you m8.
176 is 5'9''

You're right man.

I wish I had some friends to tell me bluntly how dumb some of my ideas/decisions are.

thanks user. still a manlet tho, right?