Is the wall real? And if so - what age does it start?

Is the wall real? And if so - what age does it start?

>what age does it start?

It's real. I won't date girls over 30 (I'm 35). It's not for superficial/judgemental reasons. My sole dating criteria now is suitability for motherhood.

> > > Slash arr nayn kay slash

Nayn? The fuck? Some sort of lame American shit? GAY!!!!!!!!!

25, if a woman doesn't have a stable partner by that age she is 100% guaranteed to end up as
>single mom
>used up whore that some beta will marry
>cat lady
>career woman that will hang herself in her 40s from the lack of kids

>having children
LOL

Hey, donald, how did you find 4chin?

women age like milk

Chad and women will fuck with randos all thru their 20s until they reach 30 at which point Chad will decide if he wants to settle and start a family with a QT in her early twenties or be a bachelor for life while the average women realizes how much value she's lost, she'll fuck high-ish value males in hopes they will stay with her but Brad isn't going to take any of her shit. He'll either look for a Stacy around his age or will go the same route as Chad and try to shag a semi-QT in her twenties (Brad doesn't get to slay his whole life, because he's Brad)

????

if I was Superman I would dump her too.

women want to have their cake and eat it too. party, act like whores, then get a good man when they're used up. well, keep dreaming.

I'm not a Chad but I fucked around in my twenties pretty hard. In my thirties I still do, but would like to settle down now.

I'm not sure that I'd go for a westernised girl because of shameless slut culture and doubt there are any out there that are not like it.

Being a bachelor has been lots of fun but it gets boring the older you get. I'm at a point in life where it's nice to just come home to someone, shoot the shit, then give her a pounding later on after gym.

Obviously that's an idealistic scenario, but the concept is clear.

In my experience I'd say to have fun for as long as you can, but if you meet the right one, don't second guess yourself because you'll likely not find a suitable replacement. Don't worry about your age, if she's the right one then just drop the hammer.

No. the wall i just a cope incels tell themselves.
there always a chad who'll bang any dried up stacy holes

Let me put it this way.

Girls that are degenerate drink, smoke cigarettes, bleach their hair with multiple colors, and eat shitty will quickly age. It also does not help that as they get older the metabolism begins to be worse.

But if they do not drink, not smoke cigarettes, etc they will stay far more youthful and if they workout they can keep their bodies to look beautiful beyond age 30 years old. In fact I have seen a few models that look like they are 30 but their bodies look younger and they are aged 40-55 it's crazy. But by the end of the day most females will hit the wall because they are stupid.

I like my women how I like my aged milk

Depends how they live their life. Not when they settle down.

To be fair lad, most people age like milk if they don't take care of themselves. I'm nearly 30 and you should see the absolute state of some of my mates.

Why do you talk about girls doing exactly what you did like its a bad thing?

>double standards

I'm afraid I'll end up becoming a beta provider for a woman who hit the wall. The only women I've had sex with are prostitutes because I don't have the confidence nor the looks to get a gf. I afraid by the time I hit 30 I will be so desperate I'll end up marrying a used up slut who just got off the cock carousel and wants to "settle". How do I avoid this fate, Veeky Forums?

Lol this is so true just look on Craigslist personals and see just how many are.

>BBW aka fatass
>Single mom wanting to settle down after fucking their husband out in divorce court
>Single female who decides after multiple times of riding cock carosail she is ready to settle down and vagina is used up.
>Ugly fat females who are delusional thinking that anyone will like them based on their personality

That is exactly what this entire generation has going wrong with it.

Ok stop fucking prostitutes and stop chasing women. Live your life doing cool shit and women will find you more interesting than beta providers that fuck prostitutes.

Because boys and girls are different, retard. Not even the guy you're replying too.

Girls that run around banging so many men aren't doing it because it's what they truly want, in their heart of hearts. They do it because ot's a slight inclination they have, which men get to explore freely, and American women believe they are entitled to everything a man has, and should be able to do everything a man can do, so they follow that slight inclination to make it a way of life when they realize the short term joy it brings. Women do it more so to prove a point than to follow their instincts. The long term joy banging maybe a few men then settling down with one would have surpassed the joy of the dozens of dicks that ran through her.

because as a guy you have to put effort to get laid, as a girl you have to spread your legs

Same here, im fucking baldlet becasue of shit genes. I look decent without hair and beard but no young woman except ultra rare cases wants a bald guy. So what im fit, when good qt will consider me boyfriend material. Only sex i got was from one night stands who thought i was typical hot bald guy. Everytime i tried something serious it always ended up the same
>you look way too ld
>you look just like my dad lol
>not into bald guys sorry
Im not blaming women for that but it seems that hair is the most underestimated part of looks.

Leave Veeky Forums if you really want success. Your confidence goes first and this site is absolutely terrible for that

>being a genetic dead-end

Good goy

I didn't settle until I was 29, she looks younger so there's still hope

there are plenty of bald men getting laid everywhere, that cant explain all

Gf and I got together at 25, we're 30 now. If I was single at my age I wouldn't even bother with a LTR, the single women at this stage are pretty shit.

im a beta manlet with low self esteem, should i be doing the world a favour by not reporducing?

Is that Pam Beesly?

30 for women

never for men

its nice to be a guy lategame provided you didnt spend your late teens and 20s fucking around and actually worked hard at your life

i dunno man, i know a nice christian girl definately still a virgin.
shes 26 now, but she'll be a doctor in less than 7 months.

I know im one of them, i said that despite getting laid no women wants relationship with bald guy. The only ones who do (except rare cases) are used up whores who are in their 30s and are desperate for a partner. (seems that's gonna be my fate too since i want to have kids)

>tfw 30 and recently single
>mfw I actually wanted to settle down and have a family of my own.

All hope is fucking lost, man.

>tfw i know a girl (7/10) who has a thing for skinnyfat balding men
mixed feelings, makes me want to be that much of a genetic failure but also not

>implying you have a choice

this doesnt make sense mate, if anything your looks should mean a lot more when it comes to casual sex but less for relationships

If you're a dude, the good times are just starting. Just date down, find a 24 or 25 year old or something. If you're a girl, I don't know what to tell you.

From what women i've slept with told me they considered me hot for one night stand since i look like typical jacked bald guy
>chrome dome
>beard
>muscles
but they said that's only good for one night stand, they said hair is very important and it makes a difference. It can make you look like either 25 year old or 40 year old.

i actually have, and later on will probably have more, single ladies over 30 get desperate pretty fast

I get that male and female are different and its way easier for girls to fuck around, but Don't pretend like its some sort of grand accomplishment for a guy to fuck some random barsluts. Its fucking easy unless you're an ugly autist. You're just a bunch of hypocrits if you can't uphold the same moral value for yourself as you wish your partner will have. You can try to justify that any way you wish, but in reality you're just as degenerate as them.

in the dumpster?

>unless you're an ugly autist
im already down, stop kicking

you have no idea as a girl how hard is it for a guy to get laid, please stop talking

I don't go for any girl higher than 25 but the way you describe I've only seen happen to girls at 28. 25 is like the moment they say "Ok I gotta decide man or job," By 28 they know they'll be alone and are just trying to latch onto anything.

I'm not even a girl

i have problems because autism but have a lot of average/below average male friends that have no problem at all
they just bee themselves

Honestly lads, the "being a women = easy mode" meme is totally false.

If a woman hasn't found a suitable partner by the time she's 30, she's basically fucked, which gives her about 12 years (assuming she's sensible, doesn't spend too long "finding herself" and starts at 18).
A man can be a total virgin, anime-watching mess till his mid-30s but still sort himself out and find a partner well into his 40s, a woman in the same situation is totally fucked.

Honestly I don't envy them at all.

You really think that being christian chagnes anything? She might be that one unicorn 1 in a 1000000000 but most likely she was typical slut who thought
>im saving myself for marriage but my ass is off limits same with blow jobs
There is literally no pretty girl at age 26 that didn't have at lest one boyfriend.
Besides religious women are the BIGGEST whores. This is why they use this whole "im very quiet and believe in jesus" thing. They rode dicks up untill they realised they're too old for that so they're pretnending to be quiet girls.
Ask yourself, do you really believ that even the most shy woman who's at lest 7/10 wouldn't have few men hitting on her thourght her 20s?

>Tfw baldlet
>Found girl at 22 who is madly in love with me and wants to start a family with me
>Feels good

Get hair implants user. It might be 7k but eventually you will look really good. Look at Elon Musk he was balding but had hair implants and looks normal now.

feminism was a mistake

I'm a dude.

Worried af, though. Time will tell.

>I'm afraid I'll end up becoming a beta
> The only women I've had sex with are prostitutes
fear confirmed.
also this

not if it's activated almond milk

Fucking Peterson and his wisdoms.

>25
>virgin
>don't want kids
Am I heading into crazy cat lady mode?

Tell you what... I'm thinking about all the species of animals on planet earth right now where the males try to impregnate multiple females... You go ahead and find MORE species on earth where one female keeps around multiple males (without having to go as low fown on the evolutionary ladder as insects), and maybe you'll swing me to the idea that "males fucking multiple females" is a natural instinct.

You sound like a numale. Do you wear glasses and have a beard?

yeah, probably
I've gotten to a point (now 28) where I've given up and accepted it.

what do other species have to do with anything?

I've read this twice and still can't figure out what you're asking.

Have fun with ur genetic failures

At what age should I find a QT who doesn't suck a different cock every weekend to settle down? I find sleeping around to be degenerate and all of them seem to be into it, are all the good ones already taken? I'm 22 btw

you'll have to date older women

>all this LONDON

Yes and no. It's real to the extent that aging effects the prospects of both men and women, but in different ways. But thirsty betas use it as a cope ("women dry up by 20/30-something, whereas I'll be a hot ticket item!") in a way that's a baseless generalization.

Couldn't agree more, user. I'm 5'10 and Veeky Forums made me incredibly insecure about my height along with the fact that I have no gf (looking at you r9k)

>A man can be a total virgin, anime-watching mess till his mid-30s but still sort himself out and find a partner well into his 40s

There's still hope for me lads

>31
>live with Dad
>full-time waiter
>fucked up uni so no degree

The glans of the penis has taken it's shape evolutionary to scoop out semen of other males still inside the vagina while thrusting in order to increase the chance of impregnating the female.

>muhh biology muhh other species.

>1st girl I loved left me.
>2 years pass.
>In a casual relationship with a girl, just sex and occasionally hanging out.
>Suddenly she starts talking about marriage and kids.
>"I don't want to go my whole life just being your girlfriend and never having a family."
>Leave her the next day.

I know I'm doing it all wrong, but I just don't feel love for any of these women. I'm 23 now and in my home town most everyone is married by my age. What do?

There's riding the cock carasoul and then there's being the express bus. She's clearly the latter.

And boobs are chest asses, makes perfect senses.

Lol that is true. Smart females graduate and get a job, then find a man. Other females just party, act like dumb whores, with the mindset of "I will think about it later" and really mess up their lives.

Don't marry for love, you can fall in and out of love it's about having kids and a safety net in case something goes wrong.

That's a meme, dumbass. There is no legit paper or research to suggest such a thing.

I bet you believe you eat seven spiders a year in your sleep, too

It's going to be god damn real.

>scoobie will never read you bed time stories and teach you to skateboard squat

life has no meaning guys

Leave your town. Gain some experience in the world.

We all accept Autism is code for being a coward here right?

Just get a community college degree it's a 2 year degree or even a MOOC certificate. There are more options out there than there use to be. Plus Community College it's not as unreasonable as a leftist University is.

Shouldn't you be on Facebook ranting about that mombie you saw in Walmart?

Lol wow talk about ultra slut oh my God. I did not think that was possible.

they curdle in the presence of acid and support populations of lactophilic bacteria?

@41947751
We all accept you can't just post gifs like that to artificially inflate your (You) count.

>This x10

I've never met a girl who doesn't do the things you've mentioned, it's such a shame.

>@41947751

>24.
>Married to the most beautiful and successful girl I've ever met.
>Just had a baby boy.

Life good yo

>a leftist University is
They're probably ALL leftist.
I live in Utah and there's white privilege bullshit coming into the curriculum and being pushed. A lot of people aren't buying into it and some are (kind of surprising honestly) outright hostile towards it, but it's there and only gaining ground overall.

delete

checked

>Being a bachelor has been lots of fun but it gets boring the older you get.

No way man, I think becoming a bachelor sounds fun, because you'll be so good with women and you'll be able to bang a lot of them.

>In my experience I'd say to have fun for as long as you can, but if you meet the right one

This "right one/the one" thing has got to stop.

Do you really think there's a specific girl (out of all the other billion girls on this planet) that's perfect for you ?

Let's be realistic about this.

>Be 32
>Dating the same chick for 11 years
>She gets bent about me getting Veeky Forums
>End up breaking up

The dating pool in your early 30s is a radioactive waste zone.

this is exactly the reasoning they hoped to instill in you
they want you to shun education because uneducated voters will continue to vote republican
you fell for the propaganda bruh

Damn, I can't believe this is real

Why do the gorgeous ones/the ones you want always have to be stuck up and slutty nowadays ?

If you're a 30 single male, you NEED to date down. Any woman who is on the dating scene above 30 is crazy or a single mom

>hot ass husbands they hooked up with
>my choices are limited to losers
Okay as long as you don't have kids, and even then it's okay because men around your own age probably have kids too if they're attractive men.

>being this immature and incompetent

Why do they even brag about it, are they that unaware?