Stop me from going to mcdonalds in 30 minutes when my work is over

Fuck off.
Read the sticky.

go you fat fuck. you're never gonna make it anyway so what difference does it make

>eating fried pig rectum

Just keep going, you'll stop yourself eventually, until you can afford a mobility scooter that is.

order the sausage burrito. it's just tortilla wrap with cheese eggs maybe a sausage or two and 3 cubes from a spiced pepper

it's only a dollar around me too. about 200 calories

Don't do it man. I Did it for a while after I would get off 3-11 shift. Turned into a fat fuck. Idk why I would go. I wasn't hungry. Just dont.

Just look at the type of people that eat McDonald's. wanting to distance myself from them motivates me

do it, fat fuck

The mcdouble is the greatest food item known to man

Just make yourself some teriyaki chicken and rice

Go! The more fatties there are the more we fit people stand out. Order extra mayonnaise.

No.

>not burger king
enjoy your shitty clown ass burger

McDonald's food isn't even that bad for you though.

This!

As long as its not a boogie serving size you should be fine fatass.

If I'm ever in a Walmart and see a mcdonalds and get a craving I do a complete 360 and walk the other way. It's not worth it.

This.
Macro wise, it's bretty gud. A lot of sodium but who wouldn't want an extra joocy pump

Just get a black coffee

As I said, a lot of sodium but if youre a skelly trying to bulk or just dirty bulking in general, McDonald's isn't as poor a choice the momscience would want you to believe

Who cares man, it's your life.

2 mc doubles no bun
whats wrong with that?