/fat/ - Got Gyno? Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fatty fatty boombalatties of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous thread:

>tfw doing IF and hungry at 8:30AM

day 24 of 30
currently 103 kilos down from 108,

been running 5k in 27 minutes, down from half an hour when i started.
can finally do pullups. only 5 though.

i doubt i'll get to 100 in the next 6 days, but at least i didnt lose any muscle.

CONFESS MY CHILD

>eat breakfast for about 600-900 calories
>fast until 6PM
>drink a 6 pack of beer before bed

who else on that 1500 calorie life?

how many days in?

Time to do wall push ups fatties, roll

>beer

you srs. ethanol metabolism slows down fat metabolism

roll for proper pushups

>wall pushups

no thx, will roll though

it's a marathon not a race, 1500 cals is 1500 cals however you wanna slice 'em.

tfw been cutting for so long (over 8 months tracking calories daily) , that dieting has becoming your new normal

didn't know that /fat/ can do regular push ups, nice

its not that.

the liver proceses both ethanol and fat.
the enzymes required for both are similar, meaning when its processing ethanol and the metabolites, it cant process any fat.

so while the body is getting rid of ethanol, you arent fat burning.

Been doing it a month. It never gets easier for me.

>you srs. ethanol metabolism slows down fat metabolism
but muh cico

im only 108kilos lol.

Yep.

I don't know what happened, but my 250~ day streak got erased from MFP.

If anything it just motivated me to track it even better.

I was tired and got taco bell last night after work.
Put me over my calorie limit and I woke up feeling like shit.
Make it right father

pls

>First morning without coffe

seems like they're not working at the same time though.. When I'm awake, actively drinking, I'm pissing every hour, so that would be the 'ethanol', and then I sleep and my body takes care of the 'fat'.

Well i forgot to lift while bulking so i ended up with weak dyel arms

I've been eating like shit the last little bit.
I've started biking to work (11km each direction) but I've only been able to do it once a week.
I want to change but I've been so weak recently.

i try to follow things that scientifically make sense. so for me its a combo of cico and metabolism since i figure caloric intake and body metabolism are the two things that matter most to weight loss.

speaking of which, any non-broscience metabolism tips?

eat less

someone should make a father wojak for other religons
>hindu wojak
>CONFESS INSTANCES OF KARMIC DEBT

>eat less
>falling for the eat small, get small meme
lad

Confession is mostly a catholic thing, isn't it?

fucking why

i meant it as a joke guys, just to keep the meme fresh and tasty

user, for some reason, I haven't drank coffee or tea for like a month now. And I don't know why. It just so happened that I don't feel like it anymore. I'm glad I did, I used to be a heavy drinker (at my worst 2-4 cups of coffee a day + 5-8 cups of tea a day). Now I just drink water.
You'll be alright, just keep occupied and don't think about it. At least for me, I didn't feel a need for it maybe because I simply forgot about it.

Did you do your 78 proper push ups, fatty?

Jesus Christ I hate this fucking depression. Shit just hit me and I end up being drunk for most of the day.
I mean, at least I never go above my TDEE but it's still fucking horrible.

I think my depression is why I'm always so tired.

you guys should ask for an endocrinology report. Could be hormonal, like a thyroid problem or adrenal fatigue. Good luck.

>plateaued this week
>remained at a constant 231.6 despite sticking to diet
>monday weigh in drop 1.0 pounds
>today weigh in drop 1.6 pounds
>finally cracked the 230 barrier
Yay I guess? Anybody else experience this?

I plateaued for 2 weeks. My own fault tho. Finally lost a kilo this week.

It's a marathon and not a sprint. The way I see it.

Its retarded how much more concerned I've been with muscle than weight loss. Still losing weight but I'm madder when I can't add more weight in the gym one week than of I lost less than I thought.

Being physically stronger is becoming more addictive. Feels better too.

Thank you. I've already had that done. I'm fine if you look at the data/blood work. I haven't checked testosterone, which might be an issue, especially since I haven't been horny and have had some trouble staying hard during faps. I'm too young for it to be a vascular problem. Might be related to my fatigue/depression. Not sure.

I don't drink much, I eat well, not even overweight anymore, exercise, have a good sleep schedule. I donno.

T4, Free 1.36 ng/dL (normal is: 0.93 - 1.70 ng/dL)

>order two burgers
>take bottom bun off one
>take top bun off other
>SLAM
dubba the gainz, half the carbz

I'm so scared my weight loss will confirm I have gyno.

>TFW will be thin and still won't take off shirt

My values are perfectly normal, I just don't see my life going anywhere as everything I touch ends up turning to shit no matter what.

Started lifting again after not lifting at all for who knows how long (over 6 months). Just chin ups. I have a really nice set of cables that anchors between the crack of your door. Really works the shit that the pull up bar can't. One day the anchor tore and 50 pounds of cables flew directly into my face. Now I am too scared to use them.

Haven't heard a single story where these meme door bars/cables did not shit the bed.

Get a stand alone rack for your garage or hit the gym.

fat fucks

i'm underweight desu

ate a terribly greasy white pizza with bacon on it this weekend. Fasted all day yesterday tho

>go to store and buy cheap ground meat
>grill with cheese
>No carbs, quarter of the money, all gainz

Because fat poo in loo pajeets are taking over Veeky Forums

>has to do dishes after
>has to cook

hahahahaha

>girlfriend does dishes for me

i want to die

>actually having a gainz goblin

Why so negative ?

I feel sick lads. My head aches, and I feel like I'm hungry but im nauseous at the idea of consumption. Also I don't want to cook anything. Guess it's time to kill myself like Veeky Forums always told me.

We need more details, user. Are you intermittent or water fasting?
If so for how long? Have you been supplementing?
Do you have electrolytes, or bone broth available?
If not, you're going to have to break fast.
Feeling a bit of fatigue is normal, but feeling sick is not.

>skinny fat

>slight man boobs and low ab spare tire

>no puffy nipples

is it gyno or just residual fat?

Look up what fucking gyno is. If it were gyno there would be actual breast tissue; usually a larger, pressure sensitive lump behind the nipple

every person on this board has gyno apparently

How fat is 18% bf?

less fat than me ;_;

drink some coffee
I'm a ketofag and I fookin love coffee
with half and half and coconut milk
fucking half and half has less carbs than reg milk !
stop drinking sips , they kill

i ate a bowl of leftover mutton biryani today. tried so hard to avoid it the previous night, but gave in today.

Not fat at all.

For people that seem to give a shit about their physique, they'll cycle anywhere from 10% (extreme) to 20% (lacksidasical)

deciding between a bowl of quakers porridge and a turkey sandwich

the porridge is more filling but that turkey needs eating ASAP

which is the priority?

also i feel like i have a confession coming up for tomorrow. i made a mississipi mud pie for my mother's birthday, it's in the fridge right now. managed to make the entire thing without licking spoons and shit. but i know the moment we take it out, i'm gonna give in to all that sugar and butter.

That's not super bad as long as the portion wasn't massive and you kept it in your limit. Unless you're a ketofag, in which case you should kys anyway.

Porridge for lunch, turkey for dinner?

it's 1730
I go to work in an hour so very likely my last meal of the day
fuck it, that turkey will keep for another day, I need carbs

You can't have a sugar free sip on keto?

Rollin

How bad is a lamb, feta cheese, tomato, cucumber sauce, lettuce Gyro?

I haven't eaten anything else today but I feel pretty full from this thing. It wasn't very big and the takeout I got it from was just some random stand so they didn't have nutritional info. It was about as long as a cellphone and like eh 3 inches tall, more veggie than lamb.

Just binged on 2 cereal bars and a scone + i'm going out tonight with mate so ill be drinking for sure. I think i'm going to start doing cardio

+40, BMI 24.8

>quit drinking 800 calories of alcohol a day
>started walking about 5k a day
>haven't lost anything inches/weight
>been six weeks

Is that normal for absolutely nothing yet?

Did you calculate your TDEE and eating at least burning 500 cals under it? If you haven't been keeping track of this, then you fucked up and are probably still eating like a horse

Yep. Went from 234 plateau of 2 weeks to suddenly 230.

Why is it -500 calories a day? Why not 300 or 700? Why is it not dependent on the TDEE?

It takes more than a month dumbass. You've been fucking over your body for years. Give it time.

>(Large)

big difference wouldn't you say?

It's just an easy rounded estimation.

They say a pound is equal to 3500 calories, so if you eat at a -500 deficit for 7 days, 7x500=3500, which is a stable progression of losing a single pound a week.

What if you eat at maintenance

But you workout a lot and throughout the week you end up burning much more than 3500..

That's the whole point. Congrats, you're gonna make it brah

You eat more because exercising makes you hungrier, assuming you don't count calories. If you "think" you don't eat more, but haven't actually recorded your calories, then fuck off. If you do count them, then increase your deficit and ignore the bullshit numbers online TDEE calculators tell you.

>What if you eat at maintenance
That's assuming you've been eating at maintenance, which is doubtful.

>those tits

That's how you get meme yourself into not losing weight while putting in a lot of work.

Diet is the most important thing, exercise supplements diet.

I had the same mindset for the first month or so and all I did was waste time and energy

frankly, tracking calorie intake is something that basically every single human should do. there's no downside to it and it's not hard

frankly I think our health standards, at least in America, are all kinds of fucked up. there's no benefit to letting your bf% exceed 10-15% and if you don't immediately take action to get down to that range once you've exceeded it, it just makes the process of getting back down longer and more arduous. better to track the calories while you're at low bf% and never let it get high, right?

and yet I feel like there's substantial social pressure (especially from family, ESPECIALLY from obese family members) against counting calories and having a carefully planned diet, as if it's annoying to other people, or vain or something. can anyone relate?

Sounds like it'll be slow moving progress, but just do what works for you.

Sometimes I'll eat at maitnence and try to lift heavier, other times I'll eat 1k deficit and try to lift even heavier than before.

My sister bitches at me for making multiple meals at once and storing them in the fridge, even though all she does is make a shit ton of food and just leaves it in the fridge until it expires.

She's also the only one in the house who drinks yet the fridge is constantly full of her booze.

Day 3 of 23:1 Warrior Protein Sparing Moderate Fast

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCKINGKILLME

Dropped all the water from MEPS though, which is nice. Back on straight fat loss.

yeah but a hippie convinced me that chemicals in sips kill

They probably aren't great for you, but we're all going to die anyways, enjoy the sips.

Is it normal that I can't do a pushup? I'm 6'1 and 210 lbs of pure fat. Never exercised after age 7. My dad always tells me to do push-ups but I can't do a single one. My core is very weak and I'm usually dead tired after a day of college. I'm also a wristlet if it matters.

Nothing today father

does anyone have that wojack where hes asleep dreaming of being fit?

my weight in the morning when I'm dehydrated seems to go down (albeit slowly) week by week, but at any given point during the day it shows the exact same number it has been doing for the past month

which would be good if I was trying to maintain
but I'm not

Weigh yourself after the morning piss before drinking/eating anything, thats the weight you track