Do you think the life you want is possible?

Do you think the life you want is possible?

The body, the girl with the personality and looks, the career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymouLq2IRVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah

OP is a pedophile manlet

Kys op

I'm 6'1.

Loli is great, though.

Yeah

fuck off master ch& browsing pedo

yes

how old is the gril

roll

killed

Heil

get killed nigga

>Do you think the life you want is possible?

For a while I thought it was all over and I would have a hard time being happy

I'm turning 30 next year and have been feeling like a loser since when most people are in their 30s and are looking to date it can make things a bit harder

Here is where things changed for e

Met a guy who is older than me by a few years

He's 34
His wife is 27
They met when he was 30
They have a 4 year old son
He is happily married
She is still a babe at 27
They both workout

Kind of showed me life in a different view, you're never dead until you're dead. Work hard every day and enjoy life. I was afraid of turning 30 but now I've been seeing things different

I'm sure some of the younger people on here would even judge me since you're in your early 20s and you don't really understand what I went through, but one day it can happen to anyone. Never forget if you're 30-35-42 it doesn't matter if you are not happy you have something you need to work on

Thanks for sharing i don't feel as hopeless anymore

I'm 37. Many things I thought couldn't be fixed... I got fixed with hard work. But the emotional parts that are broken... those are still broken. I want to believe I'll fix them before I die.

I want to have 3 good days in a row.

Never even had two.

>37

Whats troubling you at 37 these days?

You have a family?
Do you work/career?
Do you lift?

so close

No family.

I started dating at 24 not because I liked the girls but just because I felt the pressure to. From 25 to 32 I tried to get myself together - job, health, body. Doing the typical shit you're "supposed to do".

First time actually loving a girl (one that I felt close as a human being) was at 32.

I then lost the secure job and she cut her wrists.

I drifted into the darkest states of mind possible and got into all kinds of trouble. Now I'm 37 and I just can't relate to people anymore. My heart is completely shut off. It's been over 4 years. I'm working minimum wage now.

Body and health is the best of my life, but my mind and heart I don't know if can be fixed, and the career I just don't find the will to go back.

I got your quads right here

Have you gotten some kind of therapy or talked to someone yet?

Where do you think you're headed?

I also don't know much about that kind of loss so not much I can say there..

Hoping things go well though man, we still have a goal to accomplish..

Getting a woman to cheat on her husband or significant other is not like getting a woman to go to the gym — by heaping shitloads of gifts and attention on her like a spoilt child and then ultimately getting no burn for your earn. Getting a woman to cheat is like getting a duck to eat bread crumbs or a rat to eat rubbish. All you have to do is toss it in front of their face.

I think I'll always want something more or better, but I can still be happily grateful for what I have thusfar as I strive for more.

The personality doubtful, atleast the guy I used to want to be, but with time my expectations have changed, mostly lowered, so at some point I might become the lowered expectations version of myself.

Yes, but not without hard work. I'm already working on the career and body aspects of my life, if I remain on doing what I am doing the girl will come later.

No. I want to be a qt white girl, but instead I'm a nigger.

The body, yes
The girls, no

Sure, if i work and study hard enough and create my android waifu

>He's 34
>His wife is 27
>They met when he was 30
>They have a 4 year old son
So they got pregnant in the first year?
Shiit

Honestly some parts of it almost certainly aren't.

I got a brain tumor that left me with huge stretch marks all over my body. I'll never really get to have that effect that I wanted when I go to the pool. Mostly because I'm just not confident taking my shirt off around anyone, let alone women.

Got dad's hair genetics which means my hairline is fuckin racing to the back of my head at 24. Oh, well. I'm not in denial about it. I'm already buzzed pretty close to my head. It'll be a pretty small leap if/when it's time to shave it.

The guy is successful and really fun to be around

6' and I agree. Lolis all look at least 6 outta 10.

not in this time line

Same.

No. I think the body is possible as well as the career. But not the girl...
Not the girl.

I think this is mostly a matter of - weather u believe u can or cant - both times u r right.

I have a great paying job with flexible hours (though long shifts) I earn more than 80 if not 90 % of pepes in mz country, I have few good friends I rarely see since I took this job in new town for short time straight out of Uni.

I even had mz first gf, up until yesterday, when we broke up because we saw ourselves in different places in period of next 2-3 years.

She was my first (at 27), my first kiss, hand hold, sex, bj. It was not some crazy movie style love but she is a good person and I wish her the best.
Breakup still hurts like hell. But it beats being a khv. At least now I have much higher confidence and I know what to expect when alone with a girl.

I will never forget you, and you will always be my first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymouLq2IRVE

I am married to a great girl. I have two great kids. I have a nice house and car. I have a decent but well paying job.

All I want is to have time to play vidya and Masterbate.

No I don't think I will ever get the life I want

I think my goal life is possible. Career wise I want to invent things and earn enough to live comfortably, I don't care about being rich or anything like that. I'm studying to become an engineer so that's already on it's way.

My goal body is just me but more muscular, I think I have decent insertions/frame, my face isn't pretty but whatever, you can't be perfect.

Girl wise, it's tricky.
The most attractive girl that ever showed interest in me was probably a 8/10 virgin who used to be fat in high school but became skinny in university, she wanted to fuck me really bad but wanted to wait. Of course, I fucked that up. Had a 7/10 gf but she got chubby, and then made out with some gay guy so I dumped her.
Currently dating a 6/10 who could be a 7 or even an 8 if she tried (she 'tries' but doesnt really), and after 3 years my dick just doesn't get up for her. I never though she was that sexy to begin with either.

Ideally I'd want to have kids with my current gf while fucking bitches on the side, but that's not possible, so I'm hoping either she improves so I can finally feel pleasure from sex again, or I'll either leave her or kill myself.

get the fuck away from me you fucking white nigger

please don't give me these feels user

Let her go and get on with your life user. It will set you free

please stop

sauceeeeeee

No.
My go body is probably only attainable through steroids or take many years of effort which by that time I'll be pst my prime.
I'm terribly insecure and afraid of random social interactions so I don't see myself striking up a conversation with a random qt anytime soon
Career, I don't know. I don't understand how I'm supposed to decide on a career before having ANY experience

Was in the same situation as you user. 3yrs together with a girl and I found myself not enjoying the sex or being with her anymore

I wanna do SF so I need to be fit as fuck, I'm at a top tier school (something like the 30th best in the world) so those two things work well together and I think I have a shot.