Feels thread

Good or bad, post em here. Personally i have a bit of a mixed feel, but defineatly leaning more towards bad.

I feel like a loser even though im doing pretty good in most aspects of life. Im 18, got good grades, moving to a new city soon, have decent economy (worked since 15), nice gains, and an alright social circle. Yet i feel like a loser. I havent fucked any girls i actually want, and i dont really talk to girls when i havent been drinking or im not a little high. My social media is lagging behind even though i look and dress good, maybe cus i lack confidence, dunno. I also feel like ive sauandered the last 6months of my life beeing high and half-assing everthing. To top it all off my mother threw me out a week before i turned 18 and my relations with her have been bad since (a thing to keep in mind is that in our culture the kids very rarely move out before theh are done with school, and almost never get thrown out at 18). I know its not the worst situation and many have it worse but i still needed to get it out there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymouLq2IRVE
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZF4cIrHNrM
youtube.com/watch?v=fAX5zB6Rsj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>make out with a hot girl with aspergers for a few days when in a clinic because of depression
>develop too strong emotions for her
>she doesn't give a shit about me
>feel like absolute shit

I just don't want to be alone anymore.

Weve all been there brah, youl find someone

Just tired of always feeling anxious and sad about the future. I fell in love earlier this year and it took my mood to heights I've never reached and made me realize just how miserable I am otherwise. That fell through (gonna skip the details since it intensifies the feels) and now I'm even worse off than I was before. It's a bad feel man.

>kv who got ripped
>Tinder skanks eat me up, live in small town but got a ton of matches in the past 2 weeks I've had a profile
>All dates from tinder have been horrible, haven't even kissed one of these sloots
>Oneitis asks me to hang out with her
>We go and hang out, talk for hours walk around, it is fucking amazing
>She obiously likes me now
>Literally spent half the time telling me how her friends say we should fuck
>Too scared to tell her I like her too because I have that voice in the back of my head telling me that she doesn't like me and I'm just autistic and not reading her right
>Try to not think about it, do other shit to forget
>Another tinder slut really wants the D, she is some sorority chick who was a year ahead of me in HS and doesn't recognize me because I've gotten rid of my acne and filled out some shirts
>Feel like I should be excited but I don't even know if I wanna fuck her
>Went out with the lads last night
>Drunk chick was hitting on me and my friend, looked very dtf
>Brushed her off because I just don't feel like it anymore
>All I can think about is my oneitis getting fucked by other guys because I was too retarded to lock that shit down

>im 18
s m h
stopped reading right fucking there

>my friends say how we should fuck lol
>haha i think so too lol
fucking dweebs i swear

you're literally the antonym of loser, faggot. I suggest closing all social media accounts, it's a comfy feel and it allows for better social relationships.

Soon to be 26 khv here. I've got nothing to show for my life besides my lifts. My parents deny it, but I know I'm a disappointment in their eyes, and a failure of a brother to my younger siblings.

Why do people not care about the real me, they only like the stereotype that comes with me being muscular and Russian...

Men are seen as low value at best, dangerous predators or creeps at worst. Unless you've done or are doing something noteworthy, or otherwise stand out from the crowd most people simply won't be interested.

>can finally do that thing where I bounce my chest
>Shoulder striations coming it
>It's looking like I will have an Adonis belt after all
>Core is starting to look more defined

I think I'm finally getting to "somewhat making it"

>26 years old,
>Dated a 9/10 pilates addict from a wealthy family for 6 years
>Struggled through 3 years of a comp Sci course to impress her
>She dumped me
>Don't want a job with computers
>Parents moving to bumfuck nowhere
Honestly think I'll kill myself after 10 years working in an office. Would a slipped disc fuck me for a job in the fire brigade? Any tips for getting in?

Just lie about it man. Maybe join the military. Just remember, you have never broken a bone, done drugs, had a concussion, or had any surgeries. The recruiter will not ask for specifics.

>>Struggled through 3 years of a comp Sci course to impress her
Good god lad
Getting a degree in x field to impress a girl
You should've known
>Would a slipped disc fuck me for a job in the fire brigade?
How much does it inhibit your ability to move, run and climb?

>24 soon to be 25
>Tried gym since I was 17, never could stick to it, always ended up abandoning it.
>I still want to try but I stopped going again.
>I want to go tonight but I avoid it, dunno why.
>Feel like shit, like a weak little bitch
>Also struggling with uni (electrical engineering), I'm talented but I fuck up since I don't study
What does my body mean by this?

23 here

at least i can still save uni if i study enough

I had to stop deadlifts getting and squatting because any small rounding and I'll feel it for a week. Doesn't stop me doing anything else. I run and climb regularly with no issues. Physio lately has seemed promising.

>in drive thru for mexican place
>car in front of me is taking forever to move, making the cars behind me backed up
>fat handicapped driver seems to be on her phone so I give a short honk to get her attention
>she honks wildly and frequently back at me throughout the drive thru line
>she gets behind me once we exit and honks more and more
>at first I get pissed off until I remember that she's fat and continues to eat herself into further disability while I'm getting stronger and fitter and fully capable to do most things
>I genuinely laugh at her for putting herself in a shithole of a lifestyle while having such a short fuse that she can only vent her frustration by being needlessly aggressive to strangers
DAMN that was a satisfying revelation. Fitness is giving me so much more confidence that I thought it ever would.

>18
You'll be fine nigger. Bad times are ahead but you'll manage you're still young as fuck

How can you be HUGLESS at 26 ? I'm really curious.

I just ate pic related in one sitting. Should i kill myself now or OD on junk food and then kill myself?

This might sound stupid to you but its not really an option, there are people i want to keep in touch with and there id actually allot of usefull information there. Besides, i tried going frogmode for all of my teen years and it gave me very little hapinnes (call me a cuck or a normalfag but im not cut out for it). I only really feel like a loser socially (tfwnogf, and cant really talk to girls that well unless im under the influence of something) but yeah as i said it could be worse.

We all have our troubles man :(

Fuck man I'm 19 and eldest of three brothers. I don't think anyone can understand the fucking weight of trying to be a good older brother. I mean no doubt I'm narsacistic and maybe a little mental. Often just sit in traffic and wonder what it would be like to plow my car right off the bridge. BUT I'LL BE FUCKING DAMNED IF I LEAVE MY BROTHERS BEHIND. Feel like everything I do is for them to look up to. It's a different kind of feel and not one everyone can relate to. I just really don't want to disappoint them.

If you don't know the person that you want to be or have a mental image of it.

You'll never make it

>older brother to 2 sisters
>Do everything i do so that they can look up to me
>they constantly come to me for advice
>little do they know i hat myself and want to an hero everyday
>they are the reason i don't

Yeah it's hard senpai, at least i'm getting fit, can speak 4 languages, learning japanese now and getting a nice Mech. eng degree thanks to it, just need to stop failing so many subjects and maybe not collecting figures like i do

I'm literally done after two scoops of this shit. It's literally pure sugar, I don't understand how fatties can enjoy such a thing

It wasnt even that good ill admit

The best thing you can do for your siblings is learning to live with yourselves and being happy.

t. younger brother

>keeping track of my weight, 99% times it's me cooking for myself and I weight everything even the oil
>weight flutuates
>usually around 65kg but somedays go to 63kg and then to 64kg and it flutuates and sometimes it suddendly goes to 65+ kg

what the fuck? ive also been doing my weight average of the week but still
somedays I randomly shoot up in weight, even when I just boil shit with no oil so no error possible and with some kcals left on myfitnesspal

thjis is driving me nuts, im at that last stage for the 10% bf

I sometimes drop a few spoons of B&J into my protein shakes, the extra sugar makes for good recovery after lifting. The muscle fatigue goes away rather quickly.

Its good knowing there is other older bros on the board. We'll make it m8 and they will join us in the light

What's your story and experiences from your older brother user? Obviously I can't relate to my brothers because I have no one above me except for my father. So what's it like being one of the younger in the family?

Water w8? Maybe?

I have a mental image on what person I am and I want to become, but I still can't help it but feel like a weak little faggot. Guess I'm scared of change or I'm scared of failure

I was that user that spoke about feeling trapped and not being able to tell my Veeky Forums brother I wanted to improve while also being too weak to even do a pushup a while back.

I followed an anons advice and told him and to my surprise instead of making fun of me he offered me use of all of his equipment in our apartment and gave me tips. After trying to do exercises to build up my strength I found out today that I'm finally strong enough to do some pushups and I don't feel as emasculated as I did before.

Thank you anons for helping me start on this path. It really did get better like you said.

>have one more year of college before I graduate.
>weighing several different things I want to do when I graduate
>ranging from the military to grad school And more.
>have absolutely no clue where I want to go
>even questioning my dream of running for political office

I just want to be happy and enjoy the things I do each day. I don't want to do something or get a job and fucking hate it. I don't care about money or that shit. I just wanna do something that I feel happy and fulfilled doing.

Your doing better than me user.
>tfw oldest brother.
>tfw home for the summer to save money for uni
>workout, work through uni, do research, other extracurriculars
>try to tell my two younger bros to workout and work harder and such.
>ones a stoner living at home and the others a HS senior with shit grades on his way to stoner dom. Unless is SAT is savant level genius.
>they both tell me to chill out and stop being so wound up whenever I try to motivate them and such.

It's partly my fault. I do kinda get wound up when I'm doing a bunch of shit and my brothers just play vidya and watch anime all day. But at the same time it's partly my parents fault as well. They would kick my ass if I got anything less than a B when I was in HS and below but never held my brothers to the same standard.

Also an additional feel.
>without digging for distant cousins, in the only male of my immediate surname family who isn't a flunkie or junkie.

Feels bad man

Remember failure is change. You learn from failure. Starting is always better than standing still in a 5k race

>been lifting for a year
>Losing weight for the past 7
>My numbers are still low as fuck .90/1.35/2/2.5
I can't wait until I start bulking, it's disgusting how weak I still am. Lifting with no gains for all these months is driving me insane.

Past 7 months whoops

you're me down to the relatively specific use of the word sloots lmao

>no gf

Please delet

You're gonna make it user

I have a great paying job with flexible hours (though long shifts) I earn more than 80 if not 90 % of pepes in mz country, I have few good friends I rarely see since I took this job in new town for short time straight out of Uni.

I even had mz first gf, up until yesterday, when we broke up because we saw ourselves in different places in period of next 2-3 years.

She was my first (at 27), my first kiss, hand hold, sex, bj. It was not some crazy movie style love but she is a good person and I wish her the best.
Breakup still hurts like hell. But it beats being a khv. At least now I have much higher confidence and I know what to expect when alone with a girl.

I will never forget you, and you will always be my first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymouLq2IRVE

Generally ok, but sometimes it hits me like a feel attack.

Those are the feels being felt.

>have gf
>plan to get married
>start new job
>get crush on girl
>think she might be into me too but then she hits me with some 'friend' shit even though I never even tried hitting on her
>can't feel bad because I have a gf
>that makes me feel worse
>see other guys talk to her and it's killing me that I can't even try anything
>feel like a huge piece of shit throughout this whole thing

I'm a shit human being, but I'd love to just kiss this girl once to get it out of my system or something. I don't want to leave my gf but the relationship has grown so fucking stale.

But Donald you ARE the fatty

>meet girl at uni, about a month before summer holiday
>hit it off really well, have similar sense of humour and she gets my sarcasm and cynicism
>spend pretty much every other night together
>cuddling, sex, watching movies, going out
>summer break
>I move for the summer to another city to work, tell her I'd visit every other weekend
>she seems happy, last night we spend together she's practically glued to me and says in her sleep "please don't go"
>message each other daily, call her a few times, calls last multiple hours
>go visit her after a few weeks
>she's cold and distant, gets irritated when I cuddle her
>gets pissed off about minor things
>think nothing too much of it, assume it's because of her period
>messaging over the next few weeks not as frequent
>says she's busy when I'd planned I'd come see her (she wasn't)
>fine, go see her the next week
>she gets irritated at me constantly
>barely even kiss
>friday and saturday both shitty days because of her
>sunday she breaks down crying and breaks up with me because she "feels anxious and uncomfortable", says it has nothing to do with me, it's just the intimacy that makes her anxious
>says it's happened to her before with ex-bfs
>kiss her goodbye and tell her "I'm sure we'll
sometimes end up here again"
fucking hell, now I'm sad. First girl I've had any emotional connection to in a while and it ends like this. The most annoying part is how sudden her change was, one moment she was the sweetest and most caring girl I knew, the next she was cold and got pissed off at meaningless things.

>tfw sick and tired of counting kcals on everything I eat
>seriously wondering just estimating by eye or instinct once I bulk

anyone?

nigga, I just want to grab a banana without taking its fucking peel of and weighting

Elder bros are the best thing in the world, I wouldn't be me if it wasn't for my elder bro. He was more of a father figure than my dad, he taught me everything and has always been the only human I can trust, he's the greatest guy to ever live.

You are great people, elder bros. Thank you for doing what you do.

t. younger bro

Been utterly miserable for the last few months and been keeping my thoughts up with the mantra of "the only thing I have is metal" so been lifting like a maniac. Went to my parents house for dinner and when I hugged my mum as I was leaving she said in a very girly tone "you have big muscles, I never noticed that before" and started grabbing my tricep and lat. Being the sexless loser I am this made me giggle as I've become so unaccustomed to being touched.

Then on the way home the girl in the liquor genuinely laughed when I joked my "bag didn't want to co-operate" as I was putting the booze in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZF4cIrHNrM

Keep.
Your.
Head.
Up.

You're right user. I better start planning then. Thank you

I know the feel user. But you have to consider the following:
Can you live with your actions if you did something with that girl, or the guilt will hit you hard?
Do you love your gf?
Do you really want to fuck up something that you have invested so much time and feels?
We can't have everything we want on this life user. We have to compromise sometimes, and make choices. If you're bored with your current gf, talk to her man, either figure shit out and fix them or break up.

>Met girl on Tinder in January
>Good first dates
>Go to movies
>Make out
>A few days later she tells me she's not sure how she feels romantically about me and says that we shouldn't date romantically
>Say OK because she's cool to hang out with
>Keep going out, beginning to get over her quite easily
>In April, she writes: "user I had a dream with you, tehee, I dreamed that we kissed"
>I tell her: "Cool, I will make your dreams come true"
>Next time I see her, I try to kiss her
>Gets super flustered: "user, sorry, I think I made a mistake by telling you that. I don't think we should do this, we can be good friends forever and I don't want to spoil that"
>Say: "If you dreamed that we kissed, it means that you really want us to kiss, so that's exactly what we will do"
>Make out a bit more, but then she gets all defensive
>fuck this shit
>I become super mad at her
>Don't talk for 2 weeks
>Suddenly she starts to message me again
>I got into a uni in the USA, leaving in August
>Go out again, as if nothing happens
>Get into salsa lessons, all is good
>Last Friday, I went to a party with her friends
>Her drunken girlfriends tell me: "user, you should try to do something. We think she likes you but she's very stupid when it comes to romance"
>Now thinking of playing my last card when she returns from a trip to her home country.
>All I want is to fuck her at least once.

She's super close to me since she left, messaging me everyday and telling me that next time I have to come visit her in Britain.

There's no salvation for me, right?

I'm not even able to tell my feelings here because I just don't know what to say.
I always teached myself not to complain

Started my own business, which is its own world of new problems, but it's challenging and fun

I guess what really bothers me is that I have no real friends I connect with
And I'm also a 22 y.o. virgin.
At 17 I told myself it will happen soon. Then I turned 18,19,20,21 and 22. I'm a bit scared that this ride will just continue like this until I'm 30+

This gave me a good feel thnx man

think positive man.

I lost it at 27. I know what you are going trough.

It gets better, dont let it bring u down. Work on your dreams and realize you are captain of your destiny ma man.

>tinder
>not fucking the day you meet her

Never gonna make it

Move on.

Thanks user. I will not go quietly

youtube.com/watch?v=fAX5zB6Rsj4

23 here, i keep telling myself it will happen and fucking whores is not worth it, but it's been hard

i really want to marry and have a nice family like mine is, but i really don't want to become just a beta provider to a slut that rode the cock carrousel

>didn't know how she felt romantically
Basically means she wasn't attracted to you in anyway and now is just enjoying the attention she's getting. Probably getting knobbed on the side.
You've literally been friend zoned don't try to further it, not happening.
Her drunk mates would have been specific if she likes you, saying "they think" just strengthens the argument your her cry pillow not a cock on legs

I know that you are right. This girl has been my first crush since I broke up with my gf of 4 years... so I was really obsessed.

>25
>Masters Degree
>Work in Venture Capital
>Over £250k in the bank (inheritance)
>Fucked 40 women
>Good looking
>Average dick
>5'9 manlet
>im_ok_with_this.jpg
>loads of friends
>Half-heartedly texting 2 girls

>crushing loneliness as the 2 girls I've ever loved haven't wanted to talk to me for over a year and both have steady boyfriends

Welp, can't have it all. May well kill myself, being so close yet so far from complete happiness is draining.

thank you lad

yeah, same here. But finding are girl like that is preatty though, if you concider that we don't even manage to get late in this whore culture you know

It happens man. You just have to know your own self-worth and know how you expect someone you're dating/in a relationship with to behave.

If they're not as into you as you're into them then know when to call it a day.

Thanks, bro. I really appreciate the words.

Have some ex'es ass.

Appreciated. Here's a random sloot.

user, you've fallen in love with a girl who has aspergers?

Only 25 got plenty time to go.
Spend some of that dosh investing in yourself (travel, house etc)
You've got mates, job and the regular stuff.
Girls will come when you get confidence lad chin up

I posted my feels yesterday, messaged her this morning with a "thanks for friday" to be left on read; if only my game wasn't so weak to be rejected by a slut.. Oh well, stay strong my brothers, there's a light for each of us out there.

>leave town for the first time in months
>As soon as I am 300 miles away from home some hot slut from a month ago wants to "hookup tonight"
Fuck you too God.