Being fit in Japan

If you are even remotely big or go to the gym you are automatically labelled as full on 100% homo in Japan

Why is this? Why is the Japanese society this way?

propaganda.

the west wanted to ensure that Japan never sought out it's imperial ways again. they witnessed the ferocity east asian men were capable of in war. they also saw the lengths they would have to go to in order to stop them.

they destroyed masculinity in japan. their men are neutered and non-threatening, as intended.

the same is happening in western countries now. to be masculine is looked down upon. to be loud and boisterous is bothersome and inconsiderate.

>you are automatically labelled as full on 100% homo in Japan
source?

Is that true, do you live there? I heard that Japanese girls fucking love big forearms and veins

Japan's pretty influential in the world of MMA, and as the sport becomes more popular throughout the East and West, those kind of attitudes will probably go away.

this. Also k1 and muay thai

>loud and boisterous
>masculine

Calm down Cleetus. Not everybody wants to hear you shout about the jews even if you're two busch lights deep.

athletic men are starting to become more popular among ladies

dont worry about it

a foregone conclusion that one of you would show up

What do DYEL sports have to do with lifting?

>K1
>DYEL
>LaughingOvereem.wmv

Men's maximum waist measurement before they get put in a reeducation program and/or get fined is 33.5 inches.

No sit-ups for you.

I'm in japan and don't know what the fuck op's talking about.

OPはけつもどきですね

Remember, this has nothing to do with being a man, fitness, or masculinity. Japan, in fact has a long history of martial arts prowess. HOWEVER Japan DOES tale exception to a bunch of absolutley swole tanned dudes stood around posing in their underwear flexing their guns. Yea, that is a bit homoerotic bro's, they are correct. In Japan, being a man means always paying your debts. To them, gains are incidental to physical greatness, in the west self indulged aesthetics seem to come first. Gay af.

Not him but it's true. Literally, unless you are an olympic level athlete they call you bara, which is from a gay sex magazine that featured bodybuilder types 90% of the time.

You can wear as much makeup and be as faggy as you want and still be considered straight but if you look built, you will be assumed gay. Unless you are black because they think blacks just look like that anyway. Japan is a weird country.

>destains in fedorian

So big guys have zero chance to get pussy in Japan?

>foreigners are put to the same standars as japanese

c'mom guys, we talking about the most racist country on earth

What about Korea? China?

Japanese girls are just like any other girls. Some don't like huge muscles, some do, some say they don't but actually do.
The perception of muscular man being gay is just pop culture. Not any different than nu-males in pop culture being seen as sensitive and caring souls who profoundly love their girlfriend, when in reality everyone know they're giant pussies.

>remarking cultural facts is fedorian

Fedora

But since I am about 10" taller than the average grill there won't they derive my proportions just from my frame?
I can just say I'm a baseball player from America and that should do the trick.
Besides, the Nips love baseball.

Not always the case. Pic related was a Japanese girl I talked to back in the days.

fujoshi whore

Stay mad. Do you want some peanut butter with that jelly?

Where you get that gayass emoji pack from

t. Jason Blaha

Part of the app

japs are pussies. The average jap male makes 4channers look like chads

>I heard that Japanese girls fucking love big forearms and veins
that's every girl bakayarou

>Unless you are black because they think blacks just look like that anyway
kek

>Remember, this has nothing to do with being a man, fitness, or masculinity. Japan, in fact has a long history of martial arts prowess. HOWEVER Japan DOES tale exception to a bunch of absolutley swole tanned dudes stood around posing in their underwear flexing their guns. Yea, that is a bit homoerotic bro's, they are correct. In Japan, being a man means always paying your debts. To them, gains are incidental to physical greatness, in the west self indulged aesthetics seem to come first. Gay af.

Thanks for the post Jason. I'll make sure to watch your new video today after gym.

>>coming on Veeky Forums
>>the gayest board on Veeky Forums

m8 they're right

Like any other country, it depends on the girl.

Lol I was in japan for 2 years and will attest that this is 100% false

Even slightly muscular white/black dudes are gods and will slay simple as that.

lmao japan is cucked in the head.
they glorify manletness and think being a pathetic excuse for a man is "kawaii"
also everyone is submissive as fuck in asia

kekd and chekt

But did you smash?

It's the same in all countries that were at any point under confucian influence
Confucianism involves certain dietary restrictions and court etiquette that is not conducive to building large muscle. Peasants anywhere generally don't get big, because even if they wanted to a peasant lives on subsistence. But unlike european peasants, they did not have swarthy (or just fat and gouty) lords to compare themselves to.
Subsequently, there's no idea for the look. It something few people have and therefore few people know.

What app is this?

I blame JoJo

You're telling me these nice boys are faggots?

desu only the second from the right is impressive

he's also obviously the only juicer

笑い

Maybe if you're Japanese. As a white guy everyone just asked me if I played (American) football.

And you the dyel

Will the same happen if I'm a big guy but a slav?

Sorry dmitri

One leg kick from those dyels will have you on the floor cunt