Keto diet anyone?

keto diet anyone?

Heard this high protein high meat diet can cause gout so no thanks.

Look I hate to be a dick but keto is fucking gay.

Only an American would come up with the idea of eating unlimited ground beef dipped in butter as a weight loss plan.

Get your diet consistent, cram in the protein, and fucking stick to the plan like clockwork for at least 6 days a week and something will happen.

Keto is fatties trying to find a way to lose weight without fixing the one critical thing about them that makes them fat, i.e. an inability to quit eating "yummy" food in unlimited quantities.

but you cant lose weight on keto without a deficit... or eat yummy carby or sugary snacks.

t. lost 80lbs with keto and kept it off for the past 3 years

I'm fasting for 3 days now, 2 more and i will be going on keto + IF for a month to enjoy the rest of my vacation by going to the gym

then i'm back to a normal diet

It's not high protein though
>Current year
>Using gay as an insult

But you can lose weight on literally anything with a deficit.

You could've eaten a diet of ALL "yummy carby sugary snacks" and as long as you hit a -500 deficit almost all the time, you'd still have lost the same amount of weight.

YOur arteries wouldn't.

But being gay is objectively bad, which makes "gay" a wonderful insult

is it possible to do this diet if you dont really like veggies?
the only veggies i can eat are tomate, onion and lettuce..
i dont know if by eating bacon and eggs as breakfast everyday as well as meat and chicken for meals this diet will work lol

Well yeah that's what makes IIFYM retarded as fuck for anyone planning on living past 50, but it is technically correct in that from a weight loss standpoint it's all that really matters.

still stands

but keto greatly reduces appetite and gives more stable energy throughout the day, that's why I did it.

you dont seem to know anything about the diet lmao

I know a ton about the diet.

So it increases satiety... well, neat, but eating more normal food at a deficit would suck initially until your leptin/ghrelin adapted to it and then it wouldn't be any worse than keto in regards to hunger/energy.

There is literally nothing special about keto.

that just confirms you know nothing about keto LOL, but ok keep going to every keto thread to "enlighten" people on how terrible it is. people will still continue to lose weight and start healthy lifestyles because of it.

don't forget to get your whole grains today though, goy!

Why can't you faggots just accept that people may want to try different diets instead of throwing shit at each other?

Just started it up again yesterday!

Here's the thing. Keto is hard to stick to. But when you do it properly, ie eating clean and at a deficit, the fat will fall right off. It's actually kind of unreal.
Plus, I like the way I feel in ketosis. Much more stable energy, and clearer thoughts.
Good luck op! You're going to make it!

I can only eat meat and chicken so many ways

Keto is great if you are trying to lose weight.
For anyone else it is pointless

Keto rekt my lifts

Good fat loss tho

Thanks everyone for your feedback, I'm gonna start today

this

do your research. read the FAQ on /r/keto. you'll get keto flu if you dont get enough electrolytes.

I mean I can have a filling amount of chicken and broccoli for lunch or I can have chicken broccoli and bread and be hungry in an hour while not getting any real nutrients or protons or fiber from the bread
Admit it most carbs are dead calories and have no place in a cut
Special exception for beans and oats

no thank you, I just took a shit.

The diet is so good that you must supplement two of the most important minerals :thinking:

Beans , grains , fruits , they all are packed with nutriment and are healthy , they don't contain an uselessly high amount of fat .

What do I not know about keto?

Yes, there are studies showing consistent satiety variance across different foods, but satiety is not a constant, it is a set point.

Why do you think chronically skinny people cannot seem to gain weight "no matter how much they eat?" Because their appetite is downregulated to hell, obviously.

Keto a shit, only for fatties who failed to lose weight any other way.

Fatty here
This is the first diet I'm going to try, wish me luck

Good luck, being fat is worse than almost any diet you could try. Just get off it once you're around normal weight.

Thanks senpai
Hopefully there is no yo-yo effect once I get off of it