This will never be you

>This will never be you

>I will never be a nigger who has sex with unintelligent whores with no ambition in life other than developing high functioning alcoholism and having dicks enter their used out holes

wow really feels bad

>what is a paid appearance

jelly

>my women have to be intelligent with great aspirations and never want to go out to have fun once in a while

>going to clubs that take pictures of people inside

I'm not a poor faggot, so no, I really will never be like that

>idolizing zyzz
K, little buddy, I've been 15 once too. Now please leave this website, you have to 18 years old to post here

mainstream clubsluts are annoying mate

and this. i cant even dance properly if i know theres some faggot taking pictures

>coping this hard

Good.

>i will never be a dead wog who needed gear and plastic surgery to reject high 7/10's and rise to patron sainthood of guys who need help on tinder

>nightclubs
>fun

>tripfag is a jelly monster

I for one would have loved to see how Zyzz handled this era of HAES bullshit and all this fat positivity. Everything blew up 100x after his death

>going to the club to grind on dudes for fun
women were a mistake

sounds quite nice desu

>Live fast and die young

seems like a dream damn cannot see myself living past 40, hopefully assisted suicide is more of a thing then.

How famous would Zyzz have been with Instagram and the way youtube fitness went??

sure thing, robot

>tfw I'll never be shredded like zyzz and be able to go to raves/festivals and have the time of my life rolling

Fuck

yea i dont want to be that nigger, i want to be clarence desu.

>tfw didn't post here in the Zyzz days

feels bad desu honest

yes it will, we all die user

Telling to yourself that it's not all about chasing women, personality matters, achievements matters, concetrate on improving yourself and your life is (or usually will be) ok. Thing is, your nature (I am guessing you are a male) "doesn't give a shit" about all they ways of having fullfilling and valuable life.

Do you know why most guys are so fearfull of rejection from women (it goes with age to some extent) and trying to get as perfect as possible body?I t's primal - at young age - any girl's rejection is a cleary signal from the world,on biological level, "your genes are not that good to be passed" (when you are young you are evaluated instinctively by female). Later, with some experience girls tends to pick guys with traits suggesting better "father material" which are - money, status, personality.

I was fearfull of rejection because I was raised a pussy by my single mum and my dad never tried to get me into sports and instead bought me N64 games. I had to try very fucking hard in my early 20s to harden myself the fuck up and throw myself out there.

I will never be dead?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Thank god. I was twice as big.

tell me more about mens rights

>ywn die of a heart attack in a sauna

feels extremely good.

I would have suffered major depression if I was that skinny and yet thought I was huge.

>tfw no daughters

I would let them pee on my face lads

Good. I don't want to be a vapid degenerate empty druggy-slut of a person.

Mens right is to aquire money asap, not falling into marriage, then proceed to fucking young, fresh dumb sluts you can impress with some money.

>I'm a worthless fucking loser whos life circles around hedonism and vapidity so everyone must feel the same way

>not realising, he is on the same trolley