How do I get as strong as Goku?

How do I get as strong as Goku?

LSD+PCP

genetics sorry bbz
gravity training might help you but Saiyans have that top tier recovery

>ywn be a saiyan

it hurts brahs

What does Goku do?
He trains hard, eats a ton and sleeps whenever he can. Nothing else is worth this time.
If you want to be like Goku, do what Goku does.

Also sensu beans and genetics.

And no fap, the only reason he has kids is cause Chichi raped him.

>gravity training might help you
It would just destroy your heart. If the heart gets too strong it cant properly pump blood.

>Strong as Goku

Literally impossible

>Get goku's body

Lift a lot, eat a lot, sleep a lot.

goku really broke thru that plateau when he died and went to be trained by king kai

Be Saiyan. Their blood thrives on getting beaten the fuck up and coming back stronger over and over.

Senzu beans are natty btw

user just keep hurting yourself to near death, the Zen Kai boost will make you stronger once your healthy.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger so go jump off a building or get hit by a car or something.

If you got offered to train with Goku as your in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for one year (one day real time), with access to infinite food and any kind of supplements (no roids, Goku considers it dishonorable), and capsule corp pods dispenser containing all workout equipment known to man,

OR

6 inches to distribute between your height, cock length/girth, arm girth in bone (to include joints and shoulders)

OR gain 1 point on the facial attractiveness scale,

Which would you go for?

First option

Is this even a question?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1st option if I get to defy real world physics and shoot ki blasts and shit

3rd option if not

This user put it best. Just clench your fists, assume a good squat stance and just scream at the top of your lungs. You will either go super saiyan or passout, best of luck

You ningens can only hope of achieving that level.

Resurrection is the ultimate recovery. Name a better form of rest than death. Protip: you can't.

I'd go with option 1 but replace Goku with vegeta

Mega death?

Height, cock size are largely immaterial. Looks are temporary.

That year of training would be imprinted on my soul forever.

Third

Fuck goku

I need pussy, i need the soft skin, the smell and the warm body of a woman

First all the way, but make it vegeta

>not going hit mode

>not going Topo mode

would anyone choose anything other that #1?

>train with goku
>then become professional fighter
>rise to the top
>wealthy
>women
>sponsors, video games, celebrity status
you don't even need to fucking be tall or good looking

>no roids, Goku considers it dishonorable

WHAT IS MYSTICAL WATER YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Uhh spending a year with Goku in the time chamber would easily make you as powerful as Yamcha. Meaning Goku can teach you how to shoot ki blasts, fly, etc.

Tell you what, if you can fly and shoot lasers, nobody will care how big your dick is or how handsome you are.

He cannot answer this.

anyone that didn't pick 1 would be a fucking retard

you'd be by far the most powerful guy per cubic inch, like multiple orders of magnitude. like throw a fucking 2 ton boulder over your head strength.

my dick is already a good size, i'm not a manlet, and i'm pretty good looking. fuck 2 and 3.