Is it bad to take ibuprofen everyday?

Is it bad to take ibuprofen everyday?

Does it damage your kidneys?

why would you do that, retard

It'll hinder your gains.

Eventually you'll grow resistant as well.

Mods should really fucking auto delete threads like this.

All nsaids up your CVD risks and the most likely problem will be a stomach ulcer. OTC meds are supposed to be taken only for mild to medium acute pain, not for long and not for too serious pain. Increased pain duration and severe pain are BOTH reasons to seek out a doc's advice.

sincerely, not a retarded person.

don't take it while on beta blockers, i was pounding that shit down, made me black out at work due to really really low blood pressure.

also you can take it for about two weeks before stomach issues develop, because you can't truly get dependent on it unless you're taking wayyyyy over the suggested dosage.

eat it with food unless you want to tear a hole in your stomach

1. terrible idea
2. fucking why
3. inhibits growth
4. you will develop a resistance to the drug anyways so there is no fucking point

causes inflammation of your gut. chronic use can lead to stomach ulcers

I used to pop an ibu at around 5:30 every weekday because I would get intense pain around the back of my head that time every day.

I used to be extremely dependent on coffee in the morning, and I came to realize it was partially the reason I came to feel so awful by the evening. Unfortunately I needed my coffee to wake up at 6 AM which was necessary because public education is fucking stupid. I knew it was unsustainable so I tried to skip days as often as I felt strong enough to do so. Once I got out of high school I cut the jew-duo out of my life entirely, and I've never felt better.

I still believe that the coffee/ibu jew is destroying people's health, especially coffee, and especially in america. Caffeine is a drug and should be treated as such, you don't do it every day just because it "tastes" good or some bullshit. We really need a new outlook on casual drugs like that, and we need to stop sticking caffeine everywhere we can just to keep people addicted. These people are worse than big tobacco.

Tfw my dad takes ibuprofen multiple times a day everyday because of chronic arthritis, I hope it doesn't cause him problems down the road but he won't listen when I try to tell him the risks.

I take an advil the day after back day because i have some tweaks. It lets me get though my yoga routine and I'm all good after.

Guys, I took a shitload yesterday, because I had a tooth ache and I'm pretty sure I overdosed. Wat do?

>brother sick
>give him 7 tylenol as a joke
>"you really supposed to take that many"
>"yea one for each 10kgs you weigh"
>he believes it
>go outside for ~30mins
>come back
>hes in his bed like this

fuck what do i do?whatvthe fuck do i do fit im panicing do i call 911/ or is 7tylenol ok? iknow i shiulsnt have fallen for the pharma jew pleas ehelp

Destroyed kidneys. Very nice.

No seriously pls help. I don't have insurance

how many mg?

Wrecks the lining of your stomach and extremely heavy on the liver.

I took 24 220mg tabs. I weigh 191

tylenol would give liver failure first

>yesterday
if you od'd you'd have been dying in agony from organ failure within a few hours.

yes it's bad a lot of new research is coming out pointing to NSAIDs being bad for your heart

Caffeine is the most popular drug in the world, has been found ages. You're not required to use so damn much of it you give yourself a headache, everyone else is able to have a joe without dying.

bump

Fuck your kidneys, this is the problem boyos. Increased CVD risk and possible heart failure. NSAIDS can be taken if you need to reduce a fever or something maybe during an acute injury, but theyre bad news otherwise especially taking them daily holy shit.

I really really want this to be real

i thought this thumbnail was a pair of breasts releasing cut up carrots

It was a while ago still funny tho I been laughing for 5mins already just cus the brother went into bed and prepared himself like he's at a FUNERAL

If you really od, then you'd be dead user. You probs hurt your kidneys, but you should stop being a pansy and not take so much before your kidneys give out

Is it bad to take drugs? Yes.

They'll recover, right?

even at like .125x zoom i don't see it

>tfw you take well over 1g a day everyday

Tell him to ask his doc for Duexis. Took it alongside percocet when i broke a rib. It's essentially 800mg ibu with an antacid to help counteract any negative effects on the gut from long term use.

Bad for your stomach and can inhibit muscle growth.

That said, if you're experiencing pain more severe than regular muscle soreness, I don't see the harm in taking them while you rest up. Just don't take them everyday or in massive doses.

>4. you will develop a resistance to the drug anyways so there is no fucking point
For some reason everyone gets mad here when I tell them the same shit aboutt caffeine.

best not to lad

>have juvenile arthritis
>need to take ibu to be able to walk semi normally sometimes
Is this shit actually killing my gains?

I can go down to Mexico for some kidneys on the cheap