instagram.com/p/BU5KgJrA-69/?taken-by=smashleysvendbye&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who's this "wheyfu" chick anyways

>virtue signalling with nerdy stuff while being an obvious attention instawhore

quads maketh woman

>star wars
>nerdy
Pick one

how do you equate attention whoring nerdy stuff to virtue signalling?

>posting gif of female
>she's not pissing

Why bother

>look guys, i like geek stuff too so i must be pretty cool too

Reality is they don't really enjoy those things when they come up with band/movies shirts, just the reaction they get by getting people to believe they do.

i thought virtue signalling was trying to display how moral of a person you were- a form of attention whoring
pretending to like pop culture they assume guys like in order to be the bro chick didnt seem like the same thing to me

desu i don't really know the definition just thought its something related to trying to prove you're cooler/smarter than you really are with clothing, books in background, these kinds of things, in order to get approval from others. I'm not a native english speaker either so probability of me being wrong is pretty high.

wow who is this
i love thicc asians, shame they are a rariety

Wouldn't that mean you are virtue signalling by trying to prove you're smarter than you are by randomly using terms you don't know what they mean?

Yeah he is using it wrong, overuse of buzz words is also a form of virtue signaling.

>virtue signaling

You don't know what that means senpai

touché

well that would actually fit the definition i thought that would be, but then again i admitted being wrong.

example of virtue signalling would be fanatically claiming refugees welcome yet paying rent that is too expensive for you so you can live in a safe white neighborhood.

or a male feminist saying he won't call himself a feminist until women tell him he is doing feminism correctly, in the hopes that women will notice him and start talking to him

This girl might only be 16, but thats old enough in my country.

its US law but still T H I C C

leanna_carr insta

Asian girls just will never be PHAT or thicc. I'm so disappointed.

You don't like lean asian girls?

ywn
fuck this pain, why is life so cruel
where are all the semimuscular brown girls hiding at

post more wheyfus

cheekie pls post in this thread

>Liking the 3rd highest grossing film series of all time.
>Nerdy stuff.

Pick one.

>where are all the semimuscular brown girls hiding at

They're out in the real world doing things and living their lives, you'll never meet them while on Veeky Forums.

Claiming Tay

Perfect

Quads of a wrestler

Starfags must die

>fake plates

EVERY DAY!

I WANT TO LIFT WITH HER

you're gay
she has broader shoulders than you

mother of 8 scoops, those hips

My girl Smashley

instagram.com/p/BU5KgJrA-69/?taken-by=smashleysvendbye&hl=en

not into eating ass but id eat her sweaty post legday ass out

Probably let her fuck you with her enlarged clitoris as well

What are those kinds of shorts called? When they are black they make my dick diamonds.

Looks like Leanna Carr

daisy ridley got swole

Got a name?

disgusting

t. jelly dyel

Alison Stokke

Damn... I would breed this...

dang she used to be so cute
she's a steroid monster now

The fuck is wrong with you? Fuck off with that shit

who is this semen demon?

>implying she is lifting that measly 100kg in xrossfit plates.
>implying a 70+kg(?) woman shouldnt be able to do so anyway.

@laurenforshehulk

anavar really is a hell of a drug

>wheyfu
noice. Did you come up with it yourself?

>everyone who looks good is on drugs

What is one good reason not to take anavar as a guy?

Please tell me there's more of her.

Proofs?

I want to fug a T H I C C bish like this.

samantha stortini

>women can't like geeky things
fucking hell you guys, go outside.

Because if you going to take anything might as well just take test as the you would benefit 1000x more from it then taking var

Maybe trannies do exist

y tho

she looks like she would eat my dick

>thinks these girls aren't on anavar

how stupid are you

what if you want to live that fake natty life? also hair and acne are my biggest worries. I mean fuck its almost depressing that half these chicks have a body i will never be able to achieve

Losing your hair is genetic anyways, your only likely to speed it up on test. You can buy those at home laser things to remove body hair now for around $200, acne wash your face, use clean pillow cases daily, tons of other shit.

Honestly var won't do much as for putting on large gains, as for the whole natty thing, people think just because you take roids a body like that comes easy, it doesn't you still have to put in the work and have a very strict diet.

She would swallow that shit so deep.

she's addicted to the gains

Oh yeah, i have mad respect for people that roid because they are taking it that much more seriously (unless they've been lifting for less than a year or are clueless).

As for me, i probably wouldn't roid until i'm into my 30s, i'm only 5'8" so i'll just look stocky as hell, also i would like to expand my fitness interests outside of lifting in the next year so again it seems a bit shortsighted to roid now

>anavar
>implying most girls ITT aren't pinning needles