Rate this girl's ass and improve it

Rate it 1-10, and then give her an advice on how to improve it (unless you rate it a 10).

6/10

Needs more squats. A lot more squats.

Huge nigger asses are the only good ones today? When and where did this degeneration start?

i blame this dumb bitch

That's a man's ass.

There is a difference between skinny girls and skinny girls who work out. When skinny girls get older they depreciate a lot faster than skinny girls who work out. Veeky Forums knows this but anyway thanks for reading my blog.

So her ass is OK, but too small?

Looks like a dude, 0/10

Okay-quality butt. It could be the angle or the shorts, but it almost looks like a diaper butt. Too heavy on the bottom and not enough on top to even it out. Regardless, those shorts are not flattering on her at all and make her butt look worse as opposed to nicely defining her butt. They seem to flatten instead of round. Needs a better cut to accentuate her curves.

t. femanon

Post your ass otherwise I'm not taking advice from a mutant freak with broad shoulders and no ass

squats dont train glutes much. hes refering to quads

I'm pretty modest and I wouldn't be caught dead posting nude-ish pics even on an anonymous board so no pics, dear anonette. You seem to have a nice waist so you would look better in low-rise shorts.

High-rise can be done well, but you need a cut that makes your butt look heart-shaped. The diaper butt effect could be caused by the rectangle-shaped cut of the shorts so a deeper V that curves around your cheeks instead of going straight across your hips would look nice on you.

This

Is nice ass but those sorts don't do it justice

That's a man.

This thread is eerily similar to those flabby ass threads that one autist keeps reposting

can you rate my ass 1-10?

Would pound into submission/10

i still dont understand these threads
either a 4d ches master or spergin gherkin is behind this

10 flawless