This guy has a hungry skeleton body, bad posture and is around 5.5' tall...

This guy has a hungry skeleton body, bad posture and is around 5.5' tall, he is dumb (can't properly formulate his thoughts in his own language), poor and uneducated. Pretends to be a heavy metal artist, can't sing, only screams (his anatomy makes his voice quite deep), knows 3 chords, mimicks Jim Morrison (cringy).

I'm positive, if your girlfriend meets that guy when you are not around, she fucks him. His face alone makes her pussy wet. This photo has been liked 300+, 99% are chicks between 16-25.

Keep lifting for pussy, you will find your qt.

Nah.
Only a certain type of girl fucks band guys. And those are the kinds of girls with dirty stinky pussys who smoke cigarettes. Metal girls are disgusting.

He can have them.

I think the hair does it more than the face. With short hair, he wouldn't get a second look.

>look like him
>am grill

Should I just kms?

nope, google search his face and look at similar images.

>that jaw
>those cheekbones
>wouldn't get a second look
lol, cope

He's got a wide jaw but not a particularly good looking face. What makes him look good is that he has long, wavy hair.

you're deluded

when you see guys like this on the internet, or some faggy fashion show it doesn't bother you, but when you can experience that vagina fever around with your own eyes, caused primarely by lucky high test expousure in the womb, it really makes you hate women a little more and notice how shallow most of them are.

You can't just say that and not show us your lady-jawline.

This, just look at his neck, he'd look like a giraffe with short hair.

why so salty, did chad fuck your gf?

Or you're just ugly and think anyone who looks half-decent is some sort of god.

he's really good looking though, if he had better eyes and wasn't a manlet he'd be a turbo chad for sure

i'm better-looking than you, so i can honestly appraise this guy's looks without destroying my ego

one of his previous "fans" hit on me after she found out I have a quite well paid job, I felt I'd vomit on her face.

mcdonald's paying well these days huh?

No idea, but they probably have to - since it's an employee's market in most western countries and nobody wants to take those jobs.
funny, I used to flip burgers when in college.

Hot

Tbh you're a moron for being in a relationship in 2017

>OP posted himself hoping for compliments
>everyone called him ugly instead

Top kek

Lol, I wish mate, but maybe not that much. It's a life on too easy mode, only disadvantage appears to be other guys are extremely passive agressive (or openly agressive) towards you and after a while you become bored and quite empty and narcissistic (you don't really need to strive for much) - still... probably better life than 85% of guys have.

I haven't seen someone trying this hard on Veeky Forums in a while.
Guess summer really is here

Kay. Let me give you an example.
Most of Veeky Forums belive that after getting that ripped body somehow, someday they become "slayers" and lift mostly for pussy (or are motivated by sexual frustration).

Guy like this posts his shitty selfie in an apartement, some random 8-10 fit chick, you are lifting 2 years to get a look from, asks something about an apartament. Guy replies "come and vistit, see for yourself, bring your friend" (female).

>hungry skeleton body
not a hungry skeleton body
>bad posture and is around 5.5' tall
armed with the memes you sure can defeat him man, just follow your dreams
>he is dumb
>poor and uneducated
yet still it bugs you
>been liked 300+
back to facebook

the reason i look at you with so much repulsion is that i see delusional younger me in you.