Other urls found in this thread:

ruled.me/spicy-sausage-cabbage-skillet-melt/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks awful

post recipe or name of dish please

just inject it you cuck

ruled.me/spicy-sausage-cabbage-skillet-melt/

It looks nicer usually but the purple cabbage was like 3 times the price, finding it pretty hard to work cabbage into my diet, gotta have 500g a day

>minimal carbs
>maximize test

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976

This is a punishment meal invented by eastern europeans.

>keto friendly minimal carbs to maximize test

I'm sure your tofu tastes and looks delicious but being a high test male is far more satisfying.

aaand I could just as easily find a study that shows that carbs decrease test. I could also probably find a study that says eating three apples a day reduces risk of lung cancer. I could find a study that shows eating exactly 70g or protein before 11AM every day causes heart disease.

thanks for reminding me about this goat food. Ill make a big load tomorrow.

Get the blue/purple cabbage for extra gains. I prefer to use minced meat in it though.

>easily
>probably
>could

>and yet I didn't

Tofu is actually really high in protein, and great for cutting for being low in calories. It's versatile and you can pretty much make it taste like anything you want, e.g. BBQ, Chinese, egg, etc.

Also, I'm not that user. Just saying.

Tofu made from soy (compacted estrogen) so i'm gonna pass on it, but if you want to be a trap go for it my dude

congratulations, you are retarted.

Dude, you're falling for the soy meme. It doesn't give you mantits or limit your capabilities. Additionally, if you're consuming meat, most of those animals are given soy in their feed, soooo...you're getting it one way or another.

>if you drink milk you're eating grass

not how it works

prove it

Are you unfamiliar with basic biology? Homeostasis is the name given to the constant internal regulation of the body. If your estrogen levels are too high, your body will prevent it. If it's too low, your body will increase it. Even if you eat an excess, your body will self-regulate. The effects of massive soy consumption is minimal on the body.

If I eat 100 hard boiled egg whites a day for 360g grams of protein at 1,700 calories and the other 300 calories just spinach then will I die from sodium overdose?

Why would you remove the yolks? you were close to a high test meal then you blew it.

enjoy your gyno

>While we tend to associate dietary calcium with diary products it is found in many other foods including plants. Cows obtain their calcium from grass hay which has approximately 0.4% calcium. Other plants such as alfalfa have approximately 1.5%. This calcium is aborbed by the plant from the soil.
A Spectrum, Big Questions, Reade

Holy shit why are people retarded?

because you mix them with paprika and some other things and put them back.

Do You Even Devilled Eggs?

>he eats flesh
>he says others will develop tits

hahahahah

you said you were just going to eat fucking egg whites you daft cunt, what are you just going to store all these deviled egg yolks, just fucking leave them in there ya cunt or make some hollandaise with them

>>keto friendly minimal carbs to maximize test

u wot?

bull testicle soup

just eat 5 dozen eggs

>daft cunt
I dont think anything is more embarassing (other than your body) than someone who uses british slang when they arent british.

>Eating 100 egg yolks a day
Enjoy your gyno fatty.

>I dont think anything is more embarassing

people who make assumptions about others physiques and location on an anonymous imageboard just so they can come up with some weak ad hominem

Take out the other shit and leave the cabbage and you've got high test there. The sausage and cheese just makes you fat and have cancer and heart disease. Depending on the oil you have that's where you reduce your cholesterol and gives test.

I still have quite a bit left of my real high test meal, and not the bullshit americanized meal op is eating. Cabbage rolled in balls, inside smoked meat with rice.

Non slavs need not reply.

who /boiled eggs/ here?

looks good nigger
recipe?

This isn't a faggit keto thread is it?
NIGGA JUST DONT GO FUCKING INSANE WHEN IT COMES TO CARBS!!!
Have some fucking control instead of cutting important shit out of your diet,

It's so funny that the most high protein meals that we make typically look like shit but they end up being pretty tasty and nutritious.
What I do is I chop up some Cabbage, some beef, and some eggs and throw them in a pan after preheating some olive oil. I put a little bit of salt and pepper and then eat it it's pretty good.
What do you guys eat when you need that proton?

No, it's more of a "whatre ya eatin" thread.

Look up sarma, you'll find a recipe easy. None of that american bullshit or adding useless garbage like cheese.

thanks mang ill try it