Wanna be aesthetic

>Tried keto diet two summers in a row
>Felt like shit both times
>Second time weighed everything and tracked every calorie and bought keto strips to check ketone levels
>Still feel like shit and only lost gains/ kept fat
>Pic is me now

Did the 23 and me + promethease thing and according to the analysis I'm more likely to lose fat with a low-fat diet and high-intensity exercise. I'm still not exactly sure what my macros should be now.

How much do genes play a role anyway?

rockstarresearch.com/these-5-genes-predict-what-kind-of-diet-and-exercise-is-best-for-your-body-2/

You're wasting time instead of focusing on lifting heavy at least every other day and watching what you eat.

You """tried""" keto two times for the past two years and you cucked yourself by paying some lab to tell you why you're a pig. Eat TDEE-500 everyday and do starting strength without fucking lying to yourself for one year before you go looking for excuses.

this op lift big get big

p.s. eat big

Yeah, I lift 4x a week doing 5/3/1.

Also today's food was:
>Banana
>Bowl of oats
>Chicken breast + brown rice
>Cup of broccoli
>2 granola bars

Plus I was very strict on keto. Less than 30g of carbs a day and around %70-%80 calories from fat.

>>Tried keto diet two summers in a row
>>Felt like shit both times

Did you forget to supplement salt?

>no gains
lift big eat big cut big juice big get big

Maybe the first pic is shitty.
I already have a little muscle hidden under there, I have no problem getting stronger but I'd rather get cut at this point.

Then stop doing a strength program?

And back

>All those carbs with very little protein to back it up

Read the sticky man. You need to up your protein and lifts to get big.

nice ass bb (no homo)

Is 5/3/1 with some cardio thrown in not good?
I prefer something simple, and use the big-lifts app.

Also try to do HITT super-sets after my main lift.

Continue cutting until you see abs, brosplit focus on upperbody instead of 5/3/1 if you want to concentrate on aesthetics, youtube a few bodybuilders for upper body workouts and go for the medium reps/slow movements to try and maximize hypertrophy while cutting.

HIIT as much as you can too.

Take steroids

Gonna try this combo

Which 5/3/1 template are you doing? 5/3/1 can mean many things. The base program is garbage and wendler doesn't even recommend it anymore.

Anyhow, based on your appearance, I'm going to guess you still have beginner lifts and could make progress on a beginner linear progression.

Week 1: 2 x 5, 5+
Week 2: 2 x 3, 3+
Week 3: 5, 3, 1+
Week 4: Deload

Which I think is the basic.
If that's the case I've been a beginner for almost 2-years. I have to eat a fuck-ton to make linear gains and it piles up way more fat than I'd care to put on.

Though desu this last semester I've slacked due to way too much work/school and have only been being strict with schedule diet since summer.

Good luck and remember the 5% philosophy

Just keep going OP. I used to have a shit body like you but I pushed past it, I'm not where I wanna be just yet but I would say I'm beginning to enter otter mode and am comfortable taking my shirt off in public for the first time in my life

care to elaborate?

>he doesnt know how to do whatever it takes.

Bet you dont even eat 12 meals a day.

Thanks. I felt that way awhile ago but it's taking a hell of a lot longer than I thought it would.

>5% philosophy
?