>work 9-5 at McDonald
>Commute to university
>single dad have to take care of son
>barely have time to go to gym
>When I do have time barely have enough energy to go

>single dad
Ur a cuck m8

>9-5 at mcdonalds

how the fuck did u manage that? everyone's part time.

Not all are destined for greatness. Surely not you.

>9-5 at mcdonalds
>university
Bullshit. What are you doing like 5 credit hours a semester?

>father
>works at McDonald

You owe it to your son to find a better job

N I G G E R
i
G
G
E
R

OP you should work as a security guard.

You can start at like $11 an hour (not sure where you're from though) and it's far less taxing than working in a restaurant. Also since contact security is essentially a staffing business there's almost always extra shifts at 1.5xtime to pick-up.

Best of luck mate.

how do you fuck up your life this hard

I'm a 24 year old autistic virgin but it makes me glad to see other people who have shittier lives than me.

>the security guard meme
Go back to

It could literally happen in like 5 minutes. Guy gets lucky with a girl but has no condom, at that moment the short term benefit screams way louder than the long term benefit so they jump in.

I imagine a lot of places don't teach much sex education either so a lot of young dudes just don't know just how eager the female reproductive system is to get some semen and put that into the egg

My wife died in the Syrian civil war. I came here as a refugee. I'm trying to get an education at a community college so I can take care of my son

God bless you user. Honestly maybe don't worry about the gym right now, just focus on staying lean with a good diet and do some body weight shit when you have time at home.

McDonalds isn't that bad a job depending on the owner and what the min wage is where you live. If you're a manager it can be an alright gig. People just hear "McDonald's" and think it's sooo funny. It's just another job don't sweat the haters.

Getting fit is the least of your worries

>work at my dad's office when I feel like it
>fly to university in a foreign country of my choosing
>no children yet, will have many soon
>have ample time to go the gym, go at night when no one is there
>do nothing all day so I can expend all my energy at the gym before bed

get jelly you little faggot

America has no need of cowards. Deport.

fuck off abdul

Focus on your diet and making sure your son eats healthy. Since you are always on the go it might be worth it to purchase a pull up bar and a few dumbells.

Reddit alert

>kid before you're done with school
>McDonald's
>kids at all
You fucked up m9.
Send that kid off for adoption, sell drugs, fuck sluts, and lift.