The Most Potent Phytoestrogen Yet Discovered

-Hops in beer contains an assortment of very potent and less potent phytoestrogens
-Your intestinal microbial community converts 90% of the less potent phytoestrogens into 8-PN, which is the most powerful phytoestrogen ever discovered by humans to date.
-After drinking beer made with hops you have elevated estrogen levels for up to several days at a time!
-Beer feminizes men

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=6FNI_5zMNRw

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16076107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't have to prove to me through science that alcohol is for women and weak men. I remember when I was a kid and I thought only cool people drank. Now as an adult I realize that drinking is for the weak. People who can't handle everyday life, people who need an escape from life, people who want to numb themselves from pain, people who can't socialize without ingesting poison. These people were so weak and dependent on it that they couldn't even handle going without it during prohibition. Instead of dealing with their problems and learning to enjoy life they always seem to run away from it or use it like a crutch. It's sad.

fucking alcoholcucks. once you branch out into other drugs you realise how shitty alcohol is

Good thing I train regularly and inject testosterone/AI weekly.
Get fucked OP, beer is awesome.

>being a beercuck
>not responsibly drinking spirits

>people drink beer for thousands of years
>everyone ends up mostly fine.

Really activates my almonds. It's almost like hormone levels are 99% genetic and 1% environmental intake.

drugs are for "cucks" in general.

I agree with you but you sound like such a fedora saying it.

>tfw I'm a bouncer at a popular bar where they have a bunch of IPA beers, and constantly rotate around.

Might ask the girlfriend on ow true this is, since she is a manager and has been around beers and spirits for a long time. Might even ask a guy at work that knows everything about beers and your different types of HOPS.

i know but it's true.

just because you put a label on it doesn't make it untrue.

>Love to enjoy a beer.
>Still a big guy.

Still gonna drink beer. Prefer stouts anyway. Not hoppy guy.

Also i just looked it up for myself, instead of asking.

>This phytoestrogen can also be detected in beer, but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

Stouts have hops to my man

The only proper way to drink is to take straight shots. Beer and mixed drinks are for DYELs and women

Source:
Some fucking youtube video

Shit, dem evil PHYTOESTROGENS are coming for us. Stop eating anything soy related, throw the legumes out and by god do not ever fucking dare to drink beer again!1!!

Do you lift weights or do you just drink soy with your vegan assbuddies?

Actually none of that, I do other sports. Lifting is really boring.

Wrong link?

What about vodka, whisky or cognac?

Remember when beer was drank by hard men with very healthy testosterone levels as a primary calorie source?

Yeah they were clearly cucks.

actually I've taken over 30 drugs and alcohol is by far my favourite, followed by speed

they hit the pleasure receptors hardest, especially combined

>drinking while on roids
God damn you are one stupid motherfucker
What a waste of roids
And beer

Can you fucking read? The amounts in the beer are negligible but they have an observable effect when they are converted in the gut

vodka is just ethanol and water

>Can you fucking read?
>but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern.

Once again, the levels in the beer are low. They become more powerful forms when converted in the intestine.

>FEMINIZED

>CREAM-DRINKING

>HIPSTER PUSSIES

Agreed!

>he estrogenic activity of this compound was reflected in its relative binding affinity to estrogen receptors from rat uteri. The presence of 8-prenylnaringenin in hops may provide an explanation for the accounts of menstrual disturbances in female hop workers. This phytoestrogen can also be detected in beer, but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern.
> Physiology Division, School of Biomedical Sciences, King's College, Strand, London, UK.

Beer makes you fat

>in vitro
>rat uteri
Yeah that sure is powerful data. And it was always known that women are way more affected than men so it's even more meaningless.

.T Physiology Division of Veeky Forums, school of autism sciences, Autism college, Japan, Autismo.

Nice insult. Good for you this is anonymous.

What about other alchoholich drinks?

Woaaaah wow hhaha woah calm down wow heehee

>source: youtube

This, if you drink, drink some fucking vodka or gin or better yet, whiskey.

shut up autism

>Good for you this is anonymous.
What did he mean by this?

This

>not relaxing after work with a nice single malt scotch

Any Glenmorangie fans around?

what about cider, frosty jacks to be precise

>nstead of dealing with their problems and learning to enjoy life they alw
These people achieved way more than you ever did. But hey, at least you are enjoying life without a filter. Way to go champ!

lucky for u nothing personnel kid

->This phytoestrogen can also be detected in beer, but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

>WRONG

>intestinal microbial community (gut bacteria) converts other phytoestrogens into 8-PN the most potent form of phytoestrogen yet discovered.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16076107

comparison is the thief of joy.

i'm not them so why should i compare myself to them? would you expect a goat to run as fast as a horse?

I wouldnt expect you to suck a horse cock, but you do it anyway.

This.

Hopped beer only began around 1200 ad senpai.

>I'm charismatic as fuck when I drink
Keep thinking that.

>I'm charismatic as fuck when I drink
Top lel.

Can somebody explain why foods raise your estrogen levels to a significant amount and not a single food raises test? Literal retards here so scared that their gynecomastia gets worse. Btw, alcohol raises test and that's why you are horny when you're drunk(women too).

it's a meme you dip
even the researchers are saying the amount is so small it has no effect

So when I was a young lad, and the internet was in its infancy, we had classes in school about ascertaining the usefulness of websites as a scientific source.

Do they not teach that shit anymore, cause you kids are fuckin bad

eating and living right can increase your T levels up to 3 times

Casual pls go

>drinking beer
>being a freshmen
Pick two