Tfw failed starting strength

>tfw failed starting strength
now what?

Ending life.

Hop on PPL like every other person who wants to do a brosplit which doesn't sound like a brosplit

You're supposed to fail it after a while, like, by design. Deload and switch programs.

Don't be a raging faggot. Start again.

already did many times
doesn't work

eat more and try again

>become an obese landwhale
how bout no

why dont you try another routine or make your own

you dont have to do SS

i never do it, i have 3 months lifting, 3 months ago i was strugging with 95lbs in bench press, today i did 2 reps with 185 lbs

You start starting strength again. You literally just start where you left off or you de-load and continue from there. You stupid fuck

You have to do cardio too. How fucking lazy are you? Do you seriously think SS removes fat? I'm detecting serious bait here.

How about you hop on a real fucking routine that has you doing more than 3x5 on 4 fukken lifts?
Upper/ Lower, PPL, GZCL etc.. are all WAY better options, even for beginners.

you are not allowed to do cardio on ss.

Baby w8

How the fuck do you fail starting strength? Try doing the same exercises with the greyskull AMRAP protocol to make deloads less shitty.

>tfw failed starting life
It's like I'm a 24yo embryo lads

You should have continued trying to finish whatever the fuck you failed to lift.

OP is clearly an unmotivated retard that gives up easily on everything in life. No point arguing with retards l.

SS is for literal autists

>SS

I started a similar routine in order to obtain my newbie gains and I stalled at the third week, am I just low test?

>similar
DONT CHANGE DA PROGRMM

Hhhaaha
1 month more and i maybe will hit 2 pl8s
M8

Which means?

I've been on it for two years tho. I even built myself a gym for it. I always wind up in pain. I practice all the time. I apply every form cue. It just doesn't work. I'm always in too much pain to function.

Then quit you fuckin faggot. You have no heart anyway. Go blend some doritos with mountain dew instead of a protein shake. Quitter.

i guarantee you exercise under a blue light and not sunlight/incandescent

I'm drug free, alcohol free, tobacco free, meds free, eat and drink no junk food, have no medical history or vices of any sort. Clean diet and been that way for 5 years now. SS just doesn't work for me.
I exercise under a 6500k lightbulb or sunlight or both.

6500k is a measure of lux, not wavelength

confirmed blue light exerciser

Here's a piece of advice that helped everything click for me:

"git gud"

look at this fuckin' guy right here knowin' everything

yea but how much you squat

not bullying or anything but i dont think you understand the challenges of lifting weights. youre gonna be sore, youre gonna have little nagging pains, your hands will get tore up, this is all inevitable. work through it and youll get stronger.

besides getting jacked and looking good the most valuable thing lifting does is teach you to be OK with being uncomfortable. if youre not even willing to do that for a little while, yea, maybe its not for you.

tl;dr get used to discomfort and dont expect to feel fresh when youre pushing yourself hard af

harden the fuck up

Well I do tend to "git gud" at literally everything in life that I spend so much time doing. Not working for this program.
It's not mere discomfort. I've been in so much pain I couldn't walk, could barely use my arms or bend to pick something up. I've never had any physical issues before this and have always been highly physically capable, one in a million in this regard. I'm far more coordinated and athletic than your average person. I played sports growing up and have a physically demanding job. I know what normal growing pains feel like. SS is disabling for me.

why are you trip fagging with such garbage lifts and no experience?!

this smells like bait
"one in a million in this regard" kek I don belef u

Okay think what you will but explaining away the issue by painting me as being physically incompetent is false. My life is predicated upon being physically capable. I have always been quicker than my peers at mastering physically demanding tasks. I routinely see people struggle moving objects that I easily do.

What do you mean failed?

I can't do the lifts because they're too painful. I've deloaded and altered my form to all known techniques. None of it works.

This user's right.
>tfw rip found me and beat my ass when I ran a 5k

Where do you feel the pain. It sounds like an injury and maybe you should visit a doctor

Try switching to a routine with weekly progression instead of workout to workout.

I have no pain right now. Quitting SS solved all my problems. I have no medical issues and never have. I'm only in extreme pain while following the program. The lifts cripple me until I quit for at least a week if not two.
Progressing slower doesn't help. I already tried.

but where do you feel the pain?

what are your lifts right now

When I was on the program all the lifts caused me pain. Power clean hurt my shoulder and low back. Deadlift hurt my low back. Squat hurt my knees and low back. Bench press hurt my shoulders. OHP hurt my shoulders and upper spine. Name a form fix/correction. I tried it. It didn't work.

Weak core

Sounds like you're seriously injured. Does it hurt even without weights?

>SS for 2 years

Which part of the _starting_ strength did you not get? If you can't recover from working heavy loads each work out move to intermediate program like Texas method with accessories (assuming you still are DYEL tier and want to get stronger). In that routine you have 1 heavy volume day, active recovery day and high intensity day. Just add other stuff like weighted planks, dips or w/e dumb bell moves depending on your work capacity.

I did SS for 4-5 months but started to stall heavily even at dyel weights and feeling tired all the time, especially squatting heavy 3x week killed my knees. Switched to TM and started to make linear progress, even if slower.

I dunno I never did 1rm but I could bp 225 more than once, OHP 135 at least once, 315 diddly x5 and squat I'd argue I never succeeded at at any point, having knee pain with as little as 1plate and ultimately got up to 2plate 3x5 but by then I couldn't walk for a week from knee pain so I gave up. I bought a safety squat bar but quit those too as my quads get imbalanced as I have no way to work my hamstrings now because all deadlifts hurt my lower back and I've tried every deadlift variation known to man.
k well I do hanging leg raises without issue and I trap bar deadlifted over 400 lbs. I'm not sure how you define weak core.

Did you miss the part where I said quitting the program removed all my pain? If I were injured then I'd still be in pain. If I go back on the program I may as well be injured because it's disabling to me.

I thought having pain in the knees after squatting is a sign that your form is wrong, your knees are a joint not a muscle, same for shoulders and god you should not have pain in the lower back that's really dangerous. How do you know your form is good?

that's why you "failed" then, you're not meant to stay on SS that long and with lifts as heavy as those

> How do you know your form is good?
Name me a form cue solution for knee pain. I applied it. It didn't even slightly help. If the fixes don't work then I can't solve "my form" or whatever you want to claim my problem is.

The problem is I can't do those lifts without pain. I feel fine when doing them but the next day I'm in agony. It's impossible to progress because my body lies to me.

The stripped 5x5 is better than starting strength

How could I know a solution for your bad form without seeing it? What am I a fucking psychic?

Whatever you'd see and think was the form problem, I have already applied the fix and it didn't work. You act like these things are complicated. They're not. The bar needs to move straight up and down with the weight being transferred through your mid foot. I know all the reasons and form cue solutions to why this wouldn't be the case. None of it works.

Well if you don't want help nobody can help you.
Stop doing exercices that leave you in pain(soreness is different from pain), instead of doing back squats try front squats, etc, there's plenty of alternatives out there.

Record yourself while lifting (especially squatting, because if you don't have a prior injury, something on your form is definitely of). It is absolutely possible that you think your form is perfect, until you see it from outside.

Then again, you can also be a quitter or do BB-lifts instead

how shit were those numbers? I'm thinking of doing the same thing since I gotta switch from 4 days a week to 3 days a week because of a new job.

Help a brother out.

Front squats kill my shoulders. I might try split squats again but they feel so awkward. I have an SSB too but I have some odd issues with it.
I've done this before along with reading comprehensive literature on squat mechanics and applying common form cue fixes to knee pain. None of it worked. My knee joints just aren't happy bearing that much load from a squat position. I tried doing pin squats so I could come perfectly straight up and down with slightly less rom. Still had knee pain. The best solution I found was quarter pin squats with SSB. They shredded my quads with almost no knee pain. But I stopped doing them as I'm currently lacking a way to work my hamstrings.

There's another option you could consider, since what matters is the stress put on the muscle and not the weight itself, just find a weight that doesn't give you pain and have a big volume to compensate, obviously if the weight becomes too low it'll be impossible but if you can it's a valid alternative.

'highly physically capable'
cant do starting strength

LOLOLOL

turns out youre just a pussy

Tfw

underrated

yeah good thing that dogshit program isn't the metric for physical capability. le hehe xD
that's fine by me because I'd murder you in a fight

iktf. Once I forgot my car keys in my apartment before visiting the gym, so I ran the stairs up to get them. He catched me on my way out, beat me up and forced me to drink 2 gallons of milk

hop on ppl like all the other failures in life

Better than what I quit SS with. There's no GET THIS STRONK TO PASS on SS. If you lift with correct form and have eaten enough but can't recover it's time to move on.

i feel great in high rep low weight schemes and my muscles feel like they get a better workout but i always wind up being so weak if i don't do heavy lifting. but if i do heavy lifting then i'm in pain. it's a vicious cycle. i think maybe i just need to do more sets with the light weight high rep routines? i'll give that a try.

Starting Strength is a meme I'm sure of it

OP post body so we can all laugh at you.

double dubs of truth

i been laying in bed all day so no pump and i never go outside so no tan. here's a shitty part pic of my back

try hyperextensions for hamstrings

i've been thinking about getting a 45 degree fold up hyper but i'm not impressed by the quality of any of them. i don't have space for a dedicated hyper

you could maybe try reverse ham curls using like.. under your bed or something to secure your feet?
but yeah, I think basic answer is to shift to high vol low weight, at least for a few weeks while your body recovers
also try fish oil, might be a meme but i feel like it helps my joints

What do you mean failed? What is that supposed to mean? You can't fail it you retard it's fucking starting strenght

yea, you wouldnt, youre a pussy and you cant handle discomfort. enjoy no gains for the remainder of your life lifting 10 lb dumb bells for reps you fucking wanker

Why is that always posted to discredit SS? Guy in the picture will look awesome if he cuts.

I don't believe you.

I'd mangle you fagboy. Try and squat me, you'd get deck'd.
If he cuts he'll lose his gains.
That's nice but you're not the one who has to listen to some retarded beginner strength expert reciting common form fixes for the nth time that I already tried ages ago.

>there are people who believe a program called STARTING strength is more than a simple starting point

I posted this in an another thread, but that one didn't get (you)-s, so I try again.
Im a weak skelly and im trying SS.
It is my second week and I dont feel like I became stronger. One of the problem is that there is no squat rack or any rack at my local shittier gym.
Im doing squats in the smith machine.
Sometimes im doing bench press in pic related machine, because with barbells I cant do it right.
There is one barbell dropped on the floor, Im doing deadlifts on that, but im not sure im doing it right. I cant lift more than 65kg for 5 reps. Im doing ohp with the same barbell (probably with disgusting technique), but noone does any of these things here. I cant even ask someone to help me, because they dont know shit.
What should I do?

>It is my second week and I dont feel like I became stronger.
Be patient. Two weeks won't do jack shit
>One of the problem is that there is no squat rack or any rack at my local shittier gym.
>Im doing squats in the smith machine.
Look up zercher squats, or clean that weight and do front squats or if you feel secure you can try steinborn squats (but you shouldn't probably, especially as a beginner)
>Sometimes im doing bench press in pic related machine, because with barbells I cant do it right.
Learn technique. The real bp is superior for multiple reasons. Or do dumbbell bp
>There is one barbell dropped on the floor, Im doing deadlifts on that, but im not sure im doing it right. I cant lift more than 65kg for 5 reps. Im doing ohp with the same barbell (probably with disgusting technique), but noone does any of these things here. I cant even ask someone to help me, because they dont know shit.
Record yourself and ask here for tips

it's not a terrible idea to find a friend or someone you can hire to teach you these movements, you won't figure it out yourself for a long time at this rate. I learned a lot by having a friend help me, you should definitely find someone to help.

You go to a cancer tier normie gym, try another gym if possible. You've only been going for two weeks, of course you arent that much stronger. First month you should probably spend perfecting form instead of trying to progress with max weight. Film your deadlift form or do it sideways next to a mirror. If your back stays straight your form is fine. Diddlies should feel in your hammies more than your lower back.

Become a powerlifter

are you a trap?

>garbage lifts and no experience
hahahahaha
lad, i just have 3 months lifting and im doing good

you must be BN, go fix your gyno
i dont know, i will start working on legs in july 15th

no i'm not on starting strength

You should only tripfag if you can lift at least 2/3/4/5. Even supermong did follow this rule,.

No he wouldn't, stop memeing you fuck

6500k does not measure wavelength or lux, it measures the temperature a black body radiates at.

Jesus fuck.

but its not a tripfag, mordecai

This sounds like a serious issue and not something to be asking for advice of Veeky Forums