What youtubers do you get fitness advice from?

What youtubers do you get fitness advice from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7hZfoqsskM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi durianrider

The internet

Jason Blaha

Duran bikeman pls go

The only answer. The true king of Veeky Forums.

boogie2988
youtube.com/watch?v=d7hZfoqsskM

Supertraining06

Jennifer Thompson helped my bench.

Sam Hyde

My gf is just getting into fitness, and she's very weak and low stamina. Can you recommend a good channell for her? (Preferably with bodyweight exercises.)

Scott Herman and AthleanX when I'm looking for guides to exercises and stretches.

Athlean is about the only dude I would actually take advice from.

Thrall maybe if it was squat related. Otherwise I wouldn't take bench advice from a dude that weights more than me, and benches less after a decade of lifting.

>Preferably with bodyweight exercises
So you want her to have a wider torso and chicken legs?

Eric Helms, Alberto Nunez, Mike Israetel, Greg Nuckols...

All Hail the King of Natty gainszzz, Scooby, forever and always

Found this one today, I like it a lot would recommend

GET 6-PACK FAST (ABS SORE 3 NANOSECONDS)

RED DELTA PROJECT!
no bullshit.

I really love his stretches videos. I wish I were less lazy when it comes to stretching though.

Alan Thrall is pretty legit when it comes to technique and overall training philosophy. Not so much about bodybuilding-minded training or nutrition but those things can be learned elsewhere.

can recommend
I tried fasting after I watched his video and have done it for 5 days now. I went from 123 kg down to 117 in those five days. Granted some of the weight is just shit that was left over, but I have noticed pretty nice changes. I leaned down a bit, I feel pretty energetic and I feel much more full with less food (I decided to break the fast for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday due to special occasions). I'm gonna continue the fast from Saturday and on until I get to where I want weight wise.

Arash Rahbar