Who sponsors HAES/Fat Acceptance?

There are bloggers, "doctors" faggots that are defending this movement and it seems some of them have it as an actual job if so, where does the money come from?

Or all they all just on welfare?

That looks fucking delicious.

Have some more then

Let me tell you about the Jews.

pic related
My girlfriend was watching a show called Medium next to me last night. A lawyer contacted a scientist and wanted him to testify in front of a jury that "facts" that she pulled out of her ass were true and she'd pay him 3k. Replace lawyer with fastfood multinationals and you have your answer.

mmmmmm pizza

A lot of them run "seminars" where you 'reconnect with your inner beauty' as well as books and online courses and shit. Basically women pay money to be told a bunch of excuses for how theyre 'fine the way they are'. Also getting paid for speaking engagements and the like. Pandering is big business.

Burger King, they get food sales and people with useless degrees to work for them for the next 50 years. It's the perfect business model.

We support it with our taxes. Where do you think all this "disability" money comes from?

user, they do it for free.

>where does the money come from?

same place university funding for "gender studies" comes from. the taxpayer.

My god there are probably people on this board who have insides like that

If that isn't motivation I don't know what is

Why do the autistic Veeky Forums janitors ban stuff like tits but leave shit like this disgusting gore pic in ever fph thread

Businesses (capitalists) promote consumption. Academics (communists) promote destruction of traditional values. Degeneracy is the obvious result.

jaaaysuss

>If that isn't motivation

Eh, kinda.

Is there any hope for me? I'm tired of being fat.

i used to be much worse, then i lost 23kg
there's always hope

I'm using an app called my fitness pal and i'm down about ten lbs, but i'm not too arsed about muscle and just want to be lean, i know nothing about fitness and heal and don't know what to do

in that case just eat less

Currently eating `1200-1500 calories a day

I just want to run my fingernails across all of those zits

Medium is awesome. You should watch all 130 episodes of it, like I did.

judging from the picture you're tiny
so you need to eat less than 1500 for sure
especially with no exercise

I'm 6foot, i have a small body but long legs

Gore is nice

Democrats/liberals

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

>pic

are you implying Veeky Forums people would look good lying in a morgue with their chest wide open and their guts spilling out? cause they wouldn't

Evil feeds on weakness. HAES is just another retelling of the most ancient story known to us

>even the dog

ANIMAL ABUSE

haes thrives because nobody is scientifically literate
theres plenty of legitimate research which investigates stuff related to health, fitness, losing weight, etc, but the average person can't comprehend that their piecemeal understanding of the literature means they aren't qualified to share their opinion on the matter

You really need to ask?

Have you ever heard about these people called Jews?
Welp, it's them

Needs a much needed razor