I eat once a day

I only eat one meal a day. No snacks, sometimes I'll make it 2 if I've eaten already but friends, invite me to eat at their place or go out.

I won't eat for 23 hours of the day and I've heard this is pretty alright, but the problem is that I almost always eat fast food for my single meal. Is this ok? Is it better than 3 meals a day or much worse? Can I lose weight this way?

Pic related.

You'll lose weight if you are at a caloric deficit.

Don't make it fast food.

Fast food is literally terrible for you. It's more than just about your weight. It's about health.

I shouldn't say fast food, it's rarely burgerking or W/e. It's usually some quality burger/wings/barbecue joint.

I do the same

You probably won't gain weight but you risk being low weight but with a high body fat percentage, making you skinnyfat.

I normally make huge portion of pasta with tuna or meat + some salad next to it and a multivit pill.

I don't get how people have time and money to eat 3-4 times a day.

are you lifting?

I was, now I'm just paying the fat tax.

Just make sure you are getting fruit and veggies in that one meal

Eh, humans are kinda supposed to have a single meal a day or once every couple days. Along with whatever little energy you can get from roots and insects (snacking).

It'd be fine if you were doing heavy compound lifts and limiting carbs on non-lift days. 3 squares a day is a meme.

and fruit

white people evolved in areas of near permafrost
our requirement for fruit is totally overblown. especially considering how different modern fruit is in comparison to ancient fruits.

Fruit isn't as common as you'd think, and wild fruit is nothing like modern fruit, native passion fruit is around the size of a walnut. Although berries haven't changed all that much, you can still find ancient blackberry varieties that are pretty much normal blackberries.
When I'm in the bush a nice sweetness bost is often supplejack vine and karumu berries, you would never be able to find enough for a meal though.

23/1 intermittent fasting is GOATest eating schedule. I'm amazed you're able to only eat one meal and stay fat, though. I can get through maybe 2300 Calories in a meal before I'm absolutely stuffed. I'd suggest you start calorie counting and keep up IF.

Wild prickly pear is common in Texas, and oh so good. The cactus itself is edible, but tastes like shit uncooked.

>near permafrost
No, whites come from cold places but ancient man isn't retarded they'd live where the game is.

Fuck you guys are lucky with having cactus, it's a fucking miracle plant sunscreen, water, a container and food all in one plant. It's like a coconut only huge.
But hey, my country has flax so up yours.

I used to live in Florida, and I had a coconut tree. It was alright, but those things are a bitch to get open.

Make a score that goes along the holes by rubbing against a sharp rock for 5 minutes then hit with big stick.
t. Islander

Ayyy, my nigger. Where you from?

Thats why the government doesn't want you to eat polar bears, they k ow they gave our caveman ancestors enough superpowers to evolve into people like myself , therefore they don't want us evolving more

Fuck off island monkey I'm from pakeha territory.

Not gonna make it...

Fuckin whitey

Yea fuck you too cunt!!

Best answer so far

White People, Permafrost... more like blond People and Permafrost.
Ancient Greeks the Peak of human civilasation has nothing to do with frost. They ate tons of fruits like figs, peachs, Grapes, watermelons, oranges, apples and so on...
They ate meat but that very rarely.

I believe the good weather and the fruits played an important role for they development.

You wouldn't think it but fish are kinda what saved humanity, I don't know the science but it's something about omega 3 as a child is good for brain development. Anyways it's one of the reasons Africans and Abbos are such retards. That and having to adapt to the cold/lack of food.

I stay fat because I'm terribly overweight. I feel so much better ever since I've started fasting though.

Yes you are right, fish and seafood played a big role. I forgot to mention that. Greeks ate more fish than meat.

You just make bunch of a certain dish then save it and heat it in the ove, pan or mocrowave. Meal in 5 min

Example of a dish thank keeps for a week and can be mass produced once a week?

Actually in this case it's not the fast food that's bad for him (at least not entirely). It's more that he's simply not eating enough food to get any nutrition.

Calories are important but variety and fresh produce are two cornerstones of a healthy diet and thus a healthy body.

To answer OPs question, you can lose weight doing whatever the hell you want, you simply need to eat at a deficit. But doing that is pretty fucking difficult and stupid in terms of health if you're not eating properly.

Also there's no such thing as skinnyfat. What you mean is overweight and without any muscle.

I cook at least twice a day, eat 5 meals per day and I spend less than 30 minutes/day and less than £4/day on cooking.

You people citing time, effort or money are simply manchildren who haven't learned to take care of yourself.

Pizza is a good example of a food which typically takes 30 minutes to order and have delivered and also takes 30 minutes or less to make and cook, at half the cost, far healthier and with far more options.
Anyone who eats fast food regularly simply doesn't know how to cook properly and has no self control or discipline.

Skinny fat is a thing, it's handy for running and hiking. Pretty much was my body type through the army. It's when you're fit, but like to stay warm and keep going for longer. Not everyone wants to be swole with low bodyfat.

Your history is fucked if you think the Greeks and Romans lived in times of Permafrost.

He's talking about as a whole, mankind only started eating fruit (other than tiny amounts of sloes, malus sylvestris, etc) within the past few thousand years at most, and those had a fraction of the size and fructose as commercially engineered fruit of today.

>It's more that he's simply not eating enough food to get any nutrition.

Trust me, buddy, I eat plenty. Look up Jethro's. I'll ear an order of wings, the Jethro, and the side that I'm feeling that day.

>red meat is great according to Veeky Forums
>cheese is great according to Veeky Forums
>saturated fats are healthy according to Veeky Forums
>but burgers will give you diabetes and heart attacks and steel all your gains
Seriously. Someone needs to explain to me what exactly about is supposed to be unhealthy about burgers if all that shit is okay.

McDonalds make poison not meat.

Don't listen to fit, just go with your gut about what you think is healthy.

eat healthy. i do the same and stuff my face with a 1500 calorie meal once a day. one or two fruits, some berries, broccoli, avocado, carrots, onions, then stuff on protein like lentils, fish or poultry. on my cheat days i'll have a cup of ramen for carbs.

you should count calories and make sure you get enough of everything, eat something different every couple of days. fast food is literally the worst thing you could eat while doing this.

It could still work for you. I worry about your sodium and carb intake. Also they hide sugar in a lot of things. Do you feel ok so far?

I was talking about ca 1000 bc.
What mankind was doing in Africa 30.000 - 20.000 bc and what we ate then... is only theory.
I think that humans always ate fruits as Primary source of energy. but well, who knows.

Not as a primary, that's retarded.

Well butchering tools predate homo sapiens.

Farming tools are at max 12000 yo.

Guess which one was more important to early man.

You lose weight if you're at a deficit for the day/week.
Eating only fast food isn't healthy as you'll lack nutrients and all that processed meat isn't fantastic for you but w/e you'll lose weight.
unhealthy skinny > unhealthy fat