Mrw my doctor tells me that I need to stop taking steroids because it might fuck with my bipolar medication

>mrw my doctor tells me that I need to stop taking steroids because it might fuck with my bipolar medication

DAE have a problem with your useless doctor fucking with your gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

roguehealthandfitness.com/blood-pressure-drugs-extend-lifespan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have serious mental issues
>take roids
I can't possibly see how this can end badly

>mrw

back to rēddit cuck

Go away you useless waste of breath

You already made this thread like 2 days ago.

kys

My doctor told me that lifiting weights is forbidden with keratoconus. I told him that I'd rather go blind than remain DYEL.

Have you heard about chris benoit?

>BIPOLAR
>MEDICATION
good job ruining your life dumbass

Man you are a stupid fuck

DAE have a problem with bipolar autists who refuse to take medical advice from people who clearly know what they're doing?

>tfw no alcohol for six months because of medication

>roiding

Wtf man. I too have keratoconus. Never heard of a correlation between lifting and excarbation of keratoconus.

Pla visit a real doc

>tfw no alcohol ever because alcoholic relapse

>I'm a very healthy 24 year old, lift all the time, eat better than everyone I know, do cardio regularly
>Get hardcore white coat syndrome every time I go to the doctors because I know they're gonna tell me my BP is high
>Doctor takes BP
>It's high
>It was high last time I saw him 6 months ago too.
>He writes a prescription for lisinopril
>mfw he wants me to be on BP medication for the rest of my life starting at age 24 based on 2 BP readings in a doctor's office.
Nah no thanks I'll risk the heart attack instead.

Having dated a chick with a serious form of biploar in a manic state i can only you'll be have to be put down by the police

Fucking Bipolar symptoms:

Easily irritable, and can be triggered by the smallest of things, Lets add steroids to that which are known to make people even more jumpy and irritable

F U C K I N G S O L I D P L A N

He wrote you lisinopril because your kidneys are one of the first things to shit the bed with essential hypertension. Although he/she is doing it wrong because current guidelines are you only write it after 3 elevated BP readings.

On the other hand if you were like 150-160/90, that is more than white coat syndrome and you probably need to take the lisinopril.

in all honesty that's shitty for being 24 but why not just take the pills?

I'm 12 years older than you and my BP (last time) was 112/76 and my resting pulse is around 60

If I had high BP at this point, I'd take the meds

>not wanting to live longer: roguehealthandfitness.com/blood-pressure-drugs-extend-lifespan/

Anyway, could be that you're one of those people like me who have normal blood pressure most of the time, and high blood pressure when it's being measured in that sort of environment. (Though maybe it elevates at other stressful times where we can't measure it, e.g., at work, too.)

I deal with it by maintaining ultra low body fat percentage, so that my blood pressure is usually around 100/60. I find that when I do this, it tends to rise to 120/80 or so when I'm at the doctor, donating blood, etc.

>Doctor tells me about potentially dangerous interactions between drugs and substance i'm taking in treating my manfaggotry
>I get butthurt and post about it on the internet

Post body fag

>tfw you'll never fuck up your gains drinking
Alcholism is a bitch but beating it is worth the fight

No, let OP take his roids. I want to see how badly this will end.

>>have serious mental issues
>>take roids

P O T T E R Y

>Not that user
I Drank occasionally but stopped because it might prevent me from ever devepoling a dependancy on alcohol.

>not posting the original pic
>that fantastic side boob