Just be confident and go to the gym a few times a week

>Just be confident and go to the gym a few times a week
>Girls will come naturally and easy for you

I don't understand the point of these threads. Yeah if you're ugly you're fucked, but most people aren't prohibitively ugly.

Even then facial horrors can be helped via plastic surgery.

No one says either of those things.

I've seen monstrosities such as the one in OP having gfs whom even I'd hit. Only they've been about normal weight. Even that abortion in OP probably has a gf.

Just face it; our problems run deeper than the surface. It's not in the looks, but in the soul. The wretched, feel wracked, battlefield of a soul.

I promise you, guy in OP doesn't have a gf
That being said, imagine his face on a guy who looks like Klokov, that'd attract at least some girls, he can play the whole gentle giant thing

lift and play guitar
your inner beauty will attract a kind sjw qt

could be worse

If you're somewhat attractive yes. This advice was never aimed at uglies or manlets. They will never get women unless they have money and that should be obvious.

Can someone post the Chad shoop?

seriously he could become a 5.5 if he try's maybe a six with a good body thicker neck normal haircut and some other fixes and maybe glasses to mask the eyes.

Besides there are always other ugly people. he's not so ugly he seems like a downsyndrome or something like that

all he needs is better hair, clothes, muscles, complexion, and to shave the peach fuzz

none of his problems are related to some intrinsic ugliness, though he's rather ugly and probably has a weak jaw

Weirdly shaped bulbous nose
Fat lips
Flat head
Weird as fuck skull shape
Eyes are way too far apart

The guy is just ugly

sure he's ugly, but you act like he wouldn't look 100x better if he tried a different look than "virgin knob framed by wispy pubes and a 11-year-old's mustache"

He should just shave his head and start doing neck curls. I'll never understand why people don't just go full bald when their hairline is that bad, or why they grow their hair out even longer to exaggerate it.

even some women have really high hairlines. stop this metrosexual bullshit where if you dont have a hairline of a prepubescent 10 year old you should just shave it all. im so tired of this black and white autistic thinking

you need to go back

is it receding or something? even hairlets with widows peaks get girls, but i wouldn't know about any of that because I have no history of baldness and live a low-stress life

t. looking like "the golden one" but with non-ridiculous proportions, sharper facial features, and no snub nose

I know user, I have been told I look good and been mired but it will never be enough. I am like a fucking donkey chasing a carrot as long as I am not where I want to be I will keep running after it like a madman.

I have had numerous people look at me funny when they tell me how awesome it is that I can lift so much or that I go to the gym so often and I just say "it's not a big deal" or "well it's not really good a lot of people can do more". I dont know what they think when I say that desu maybe it seems to them like I am bragging ? Maybe all the estating and putting myself down has ruined me to some degree.

But honestly I havent really met anyone apart from the occasional gymbro who is so dedicated to anything in their life. most people want to have a good job and make decent money and be happy. noone wants to be special it seems and the people that claim they are special are just bullshitting for the most part. all the people I met who were "so into fitness" or really anything else turn out to be barely scraping the surface.

Fuckin hell

What I'm trying to say is I just feel like I am different from other people. Maybe it's a mental illness but I would rather die doing something crazy than being average. And it's not just about achieving something in life it's about a lot of stuff. Sure I want to earn the most money and look like a greek god and I put a lot of work and time into both areas.

But it's also about other things for example a lot of people think it would be awesome to do basejumping, downhill biking or driving 300km/h on the Autobahn with a motorcycle or lift 300kg. And it is all just talk they dont even try to do it if they have the chance, whereas I will actually do those things or have done them already.

And I think a lot of normal people see that as weird, sometimes when I'm honest about these things they look at me like I'm crazy. And I dont really like to talk about it with people I know, whereas they are all talk no substance I am basically the opposite. I will do crazy shit and when asked about it talk it down like its totally normal.

But I mean what would the world be without crazy and different people right ? Just seems like a lonely road at times.

You sound very liberated my dude, I like it.

What's the best way to know what your looks are from 1-10?

Take the last time you were single and actively looking. Count how many months until you found a gf, and subtract that number from 10. That's your rating out of 10.

i reckon you are around 17 user.

post bod

24 actually

>sjw qt
>sjw
>qt
pick one

>tfw have been called attractive several times by many people
>never been mired or approached ONCE
wtf brehs, what am I doing wrong

we all are going to make it bruh!

exactly my feels falamal

I have seen way uglier guys, with that kind of face but also obese, who have gfs.
Yeah ugly gfs, but gfs.

Many sjw bitches are cute. You don't need to be smart to be pretty.

These threads are dumb. Ugly guys can still fuck but they gotta go after ugly girls. Obviously being healthier/more fit is gonna help.

Just be yourself!

Try getting into an outdoors sport like rock climbing or whitewater kayaking. While that is a lonely road, you can meet people of a similar mindset there