Is there a point to training for strength if you're white? should i just focus on studying?

is there a point to training for strength if you're white? should i just focus on studying?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Ask every strongman alive

White societies are much more nicer than black societies, reality says

>that sample size

>not nig enough to be Veeky Forums
>not yellow enough to be smart

halp, where my white privilege at

look at the article again
>genetically weaker
Weak isn't describing whites here. It's describing the genes. Read the article
>less variation
>more possibly harmful mutations

Sure didn't stop us from colonizing the rest of the world, though

how can the whitebois even compete

(((cornell)))

To be fair, if there was more money in it then black dudes would probably dominate it.
Same for powerlifting, etc.

Sports with the most money in them are dominated by blacks.
Apart from soccer - but that is because it just isn't s thing in America.

How will white men ever compete???

>small sample size
>Using american mudbloods to represent an entire people
>same goes for afro-americans
>"wow, afro-americans have more diverse genetics? What a surprise!"
Enough said, move on to the next thread

->

>sample size: 20 whites, 15 blacks

Wasn't really my point, I was trying to say that regardless of blacks being proven genetically stronger that there is still aton of white men that could actually deck the average black man. Seriously though if you take the average black man and put them up versus the average white here in america the black would win most of the time due to most whites being raised in a more peaceful/pussified environment.

You know absolutely nothing about sports. The reason why blacks "dominate" some sports is because of mechanical advantages. Sprinting is much easier with longer limbs, making both basketball and football easier to play.

Long limbs offer a mechanical disadvantage in powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and strongman. No matter how strong you are, given two people with the same exact training, the one with the shorter legs has to move the bar a shorter distance.

Hell, look at the Olympics in genera. You can't tell me there's not enough money when each athlete who wins gets sponsorships up the wazoo and a gold medal. It's the same exact reason blacks are terrible swimmers.

whites aren't weaker than nigs, whites are weaker perhaps than the slave descendants of US. But they also have reduced intelligence so who cares.

The biggest thing you have to take into consideration is that the black man you find in america is far superior to the average black man you find in africa. Take the average height of a black man in america for instance, it is 5 foot 10. However the average height of a black man in africa is close to 5 foot 6. The blacks in america are the cream of the crop when it comes to blacks world wide.

thread over, guys. Let's move on before it becomes a typical shitspiral downward.

FOR NOW

>Sprinting is much easier with longer limbs, making both basketball and football easier to play.

There are tall white people. there are more tall white people in the US than there are tall black people.

White people are less likely to devote their lives to sports (In the US). that's the only reason there are more blacks in sports. there are countless complex reasons for why this happens.

> It's the same exact reason blacks are terrible swimmers.

Because whites have access to Olympic size polls for training, and have more of a culture around swimming, where blacks are usually urban and poorer without access to swimming facilities, and have more of a culture around basketball.

there are blacks with short limbs, too. Actually, African Americans have more varied phenotype than European Americans. For every giant black guy, there is a black guy that you think is a midget but is just short.

There is no foreseeable future in which blacks move up. The only way they are moving up now is through population. An increase of population is good if you already are stable. Even with western help over the past centuries in african countries they have arguably gotten worse. Imagine how bad they will become when their population will double within 40 years. This mixed with global warming spells absolute chaos in africa and anywhere tropical or arid. I m not concerned about my homeland of europe however as they are slowly realizing that letting them in will result in destruction of their own countries. Within a few years the European opinion towards africans will decline to a great point as it is already declining. The message of this is that africa is going to collapse,

>There are tall white people. there are more tall white people in the US than there are tall black people.
Read what I said again. Did I say tall people are better at sprinting? No, I said people with long limbs are better at sprinting. Not tall people.
Really It's longer limbs and shorter torso.
I agree that there's tall white people as well. But there's less white people with the correct proportions than black people.

>Because whites have access to Olympic size polls for training, and have more of a culture around swimming, where blacks are usually urban and poorer without access to swimming facilities, and have more of a culture around basketball.
Okay. What about long distance running? In the olympics, sprinters are almost 100% black. But if you go to any marathon. Almost entirely white.

Or what about soccer? What about hockey?
Sure, American Blacks couldn't care less about soccer. But people all over Africa, the middle east, and South America love soccer. Yet the best soccer players out there are white.

Dont try to argue with a retarded nigger.
just call him a nig nog and he'll go away.

So they're comparing to US blacks? Weren't they selectively bred for manual labor?

I'm pretty sure every sport that focuses on streght like strongmen, powerlifting. Olympic wightlifting etc is dominated by withes

>race don't real, we're all the same
>unless we can one-up whitey

>Use similar study to claim Whites are smarter than Blacks
>Worse than Hitler

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
YOU MEAN WE WUZN'T KANGZ?

You're right about everything but Europe changing it's mind. Most of the world is heading down the behavioral sink. The overcrowded areas will be first, and if there's no change that will eventually be the whole world. Remember, 10 billion people by 2030.

whites are genetically weaker than blacks.
yet the majority of strength related world record holders are white

This tho

>1/4 black
>Pros: White enough to not be retarded, black enough to be Veeky Forums
>Downside: [spoiler]crippling identity issues[/spoiler]
Mixed masterrace reporting in

don't kid yourself, us mixed race mongrels all yearn to be fully white like our other white relatives

like me, you probably carry big pride for your white heritage to compensate your identity issues

get outta here beta cuck take your weird ass fetish somewhere else

It's a fact senpai, I'm basically a white supremacist and I'm not even white

>white americans are less diverse than blacks
what the fuck do they think they mean by diverse?

Basically if you're white you should be training to be a sissy trap for BBC.

>blacks would definitely be better than whites at this
>if they wanted to
>they just dont want to
>but theyd totes be better
>they also dominate sports
>but only in america
>and only these two sports
>which are only played in america