IFFYM is broscience douche BS

IFFYM is broscience douche BS

Iifym is great for bulking.
Intermittent fasting is great for cutting

You're misusing this meme you big doo doo head

Youre pretty much spot on.
99% of people who claim "IIFYM" are just fat fucks trying to justify their lack of dietary discipline.

I've never seen anyone post a good body on Veeky Forums who claims to use IIFYM as their primary method of eating.

what is iFFym? lmao fuckin pleb

intermittently face fucking your mother

i do it every other day

"if it fits your macros"

The idea being that it doesn't matter what you eat as long it satisfies your calorie, carb, fat and protein goals for the day.

Originally it was meant as way to fit "bad" foods into your diet with a ratio of like 90% "clean" food to 10% "bad" foods.

But fattys use it as an excuse to eat 100% shit foods combined with some serious mental gymnastics to make themselves believe they have met their calorie and macro goals.

Also I'm a retard and realized you were mocking OPs typo I'm going to go kms.

last one should include

>Carbs limited and timed before and after workouts during bulks
>.82g of protein per pound of bodyweight
>rest are fat
>casein or long digesting protein before bed everynight

That comma placement in the third box is really bothering me

Send pics please

First post best post.

any non-retard does iifym within the guidelines of the last panel, you really think there are serious lifters who get their 500g of daily carbs exclusively from candy, icecream and soda?

>tfw been eating a caloric deficit for the last month and keto for the last 2 wks.

lost 20 lbs! i'm trying to lose 20 more. it's quite amazing.

Where does eating less when cutting and eating more when bulking fall into meme tiers. Don't think i have ever counted calories

How do people have energy to workout while on keto?

They don't workout
Those who do are unable to give 100% of what they've got thanks to the depleted glycogen thus resulting in lesser gain .

The real redpill is that fat are basically useless and should hardly be more than 10% of your daily Kcals . You should try to cram as much carbs from clean sources as possible .

Mfw I cut IIFYM eating random shit and its working great.

Have fun eating organic kale out of tupperware containers all day faggots.

>muh carcinogens
I don't care to live 10 years longer

How does that retarded picture match your feel? I hate you faggots that randomly post girls.

IIFYM is great for cancer and 55%BF
IF is great for memes.

Stop spreading your broscience and post your body bitch

Keto / Low carb paleo master race

Enjoy your health issues by your 40's faggot

IIFYM is great if you're lazy
IIFYM and clean eating is fucking excellent if you're not.

The last pannel should be that thre3 preoteins guy from pic related