Fitness-Fashion

>mfw that whole outfit cost 13.000$ without the watch

How do you dress for the gym and outside? Or how do you want to dress in general?

Raf Simons, Rick Owens usually what I'm dressed in

thank me later

I dress like a normal person in their 20s not an Veeky Forums tryhard or a neckbeard who suits up every day

I only like Rick leather jackets and pants, the rest of his clothes are for weird people with problems

>not wanting to be above everybody else

Also Veeky Forums it's fucking shit, it's full of people who think being skinny look good, the whole internet fashion thing it's shit, the only place you can find good outfits it's on instagram

That actually look good

ikr :(

During the winter:

Mostly hoodie and a bomber, skinny jeans, combat style boots. Got too many shirts but I usually just wear a hoodie to work every day because it's just more comfy.

During the summer:

Shorts 3-4 cm above the knee, t-shirts and some polos occasionally, running shoes or stan smiths, I'll get some chucks soon as well.

Horn-rimmed glasses (both sun and seeing). Recently broke my mechanical seiko, wearing a 9 euro casio which I actually prefer.

Most people think I dress well just because my basic shit fit properly lel.

Are you a woman or a faggots?

isn't that the same

One have a dick the other is a woman

I go for a business casual look, but I keep it cheap by thrifting everything and just hemming the legs.

shorts above the knee immediatly means you are gay where i'm from, i'm still not used to see them everywhere desu

>shirts from BR/macy's
>pants from Gap/Express

Yeah theyre mall stores but I get mired.

literally plain t shirts with jeans.

To all Veeky Forums

This is how you should dress, not like zyzz, Veeky Forums or any other bodybuilder.

This is the GOAT

Depend show it fits you

That's the diference between autism and goodlooking

how did that suit only cost 13 bucks and also its 13.00 dumbass

Literally looks stupid if you cover his face.

my legs don't fit in jeans that small tight. I barely fit into 505s, 541s look like skinny jeans on me ffs.

32" waist, 26" quads.

This is probably bait or autism

That suit cost more than my car dude. isn't 13 bucks it's 13000 bucks

I make minimum wage so I can't afford nice clothes

I mean I could buy some of them but I can't justify spending a weeks wage on 1 pair of shoes and jeans

You're probably not from a warm country then, only way to survive the summer (43 C tomorrow here).

I can find good inspiration for muscular physiques on Instagram. Meanwhile the Veeky Forums fashion board is full of skinnyfat ugly dudes with bird noses and weak chins (fit has tons of uglies but not as much as fa) who think Rick Owens crotch drop pants and supreme bogos will get them girls and complete their"artistic" vision

Dafuq? Pacsun, H&M, Macy's, Old Navy

They all have clearance racks, and you can still look fresh AF

You don't have to spend a lot of money to look good

My advice: Go shopping with a gay guy, shit changed my life, my dude taught me how to dress... Consequences have never been the same

Fukin uhh

What? It's a leather jacket, a bomber jacket, a t shirt and jeans

This is how a handsome or somebody with a nice body should dress, forget about dressing like a kid or a faggot

sewing

>from fall to spring
hoodie and jeans all day erryday
>spring
plain t-shirt and cargo shorts

this is the only true Veeky Forums wear

If you want to buy kanye clothes you would spent all your money

Go for something less expensive, a white t shirt and 501 levi jeans always work to everybody

Looks weak as fuck, unless you are wearing the mask

who's this midget junky? no fucking way that he's a model

I live in Texas and would die wearing a scarf either from the heat or for being a faggot. And either death would be justified

>wearing jacket and jeans in the summer

shiggy.

Burn the scarf is for faggots, the rest look good

You can buy like 8 t-shirts for under $100 at H&M.