Natty Goal Bodies

This is achievable natty, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsVMABAeS78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want him to spurt all over my face and hair.

If you're 5'4
Inb4
>muh Anavar

>m- audio keyboard
not gonna make it

You really think the OP pic is a manlet?

that's just called having good pectoral inserts(square pecs) and a decent shoulder span. of course he's natty. his entire arms are fucking tiny. if that wasn't natty, it'd be fucking pathetic. if he's a manlet then it will never matter, though.

Until I see the rest of his femur and entire tibia, yes.
Because tiny has posted that pic before

Damn shame. Can someone post some natty goal bodies of people over 6' tall? I need some motivation.

Its all about his frame, look at the wrist and ribcage

not a goal body but he looks better than most here despite the high bf

as a manlet this makes me happy

>stevefags

So strange when people try to look like each other. Similar hair, facial hair, swim trunks.

thats like 150-160 pounds at 5'10

doable in 2-3 years IF you have a good coach/trainer to help you cut down to 10% asap (assuming you aren't much over 30% bodyfat) then lean bulk/recomp properly with a GOOD routine. 99% of people starting out can't do this in 2-3 years without an experienced coach/trainer but with one its definitely possible.

Well its their faces. Its not that they try to emulate a certain look but intentionally growing their bones, face, hair, beards a certain way. Its a type that is very attractive to the majority of the population, which is why they became models.
There are models that look entirely different, of course

its comical how similar they look

These guys are cruising on test.

>Falling for the trainer meme

there is no way he is 175 liked he claimed. Not unless he is like 6'5 or he has like 40 pounds hidden in that shit vest

youtube.com/watch?v=FsVMABAeS78

I am 6'1 at 175lb and am the same size

I like this one

>justin
>natty
m8...

Definitely achievable natty.

When I cut the last 2% I need, that's pretty much my carbon copy. Unfortunately, I suck at dieting below 8.5% and have been stuck here for months.

scooby.png

This

that guy looks like shit

I hate that pic. I want the uncensored version, but I know I'll never have it. I hate seeing this pic.

Anyone who says you can have this Natty is full of shit. I've been lifting for 4 years and I'm nowhere near as big

This is the natty limit

>This is what fat SS powerlifters actually believe

Easily achievable natty, he just has good insertions and probably started from a lean base.

For comparison, this is 2 years of natty lifting

That guy is above 8% bodyfat you fucking idiot. I have money on the fact you look like shit

Wat.

Lmao more like 2 years of fucking around

That too

Cancer

I'm 6'3" 170 and am slightly bigger, especially in the neck and traps. That dude was just lying and you're probably bigger than you think or have shitty inserts/no muscle

how do you get this body

6'3 220
3 years of football memelifting
1 year serious lifing

There's no way you're 6'3 170 and this big.

I'm 6'4 170 and I'm a lanklet.

thought u were talkin about the OP my bad bruv

>if you're not a balloon animal you're ugly

a lot of core work. probably all calisthenics over at least 2 years.

Anyone have a pic of Lotus? He is my true goal body?

i see le reddit army has come xD

He needs bigger shoulders

>skinny arms the size of a child's.
I fucking hate long stick arms. Arms should be thick and powerful.

The feeling when you have surpassed these Natty goal bodys and in the end it wasnt even that hard. Just years of dedication

Post your progress for others.

Looks like he's on a hardening oral to me. Anavar, Winny, TBOL.

Obviously two gay boys.

Though in a culture where BBs look like gay strippers and fuck melons, powerlifters all aim to look like the generic gay bear archetype and 'aesthetic crew' restort to make up and other gimmicks it is becoming increasingly harder to say.