I'm looking for a specific style of fitness routine, but my hours of searching yield me naught

I'm looking for a specific style of fitness routine, but my hours of searching yield me naught.

Veeky Forums, help me create a regimen so I can achieve that Chun li leg and hips aesthetic, with a nice toned torso / arms

Pls be in London

literally read the sticky then continue doing squats for 3 years after 1 or 2 years of SS

post whole body, no clothes, face showing, with a time stamp and I'll see what I can do

Nope, Flo-Rida.
Can't do that for obvious reasons, but this is a mirror of my entire body basically, except I'm slightly lacking on upper body strength. Hoping to maintain a more feminine aesthetic.

ur pudge gets me rock fucking solid, but if you want the chun li look I unironically recommend ss with some ab accessories

>ur pudge gets me rock fucking solid
same

just do regular strength training (e.g. SS) with a bit more focus on lower body. more squats and deadlifts.

unironically this

chun li has thicc legs and butt so just do SS with some glute isolation maybe, like glute kickbacks or hip thrusts.

Can't carve a sculpture when we can't see the marble.

Go full trap to achieve those aesthetics easier.

post Gyno or GTFO

FtM?

No I think he's just really, really unfortunate.

fucking tranny, fuck off

kys yourself, degenerate

Never heard that before
Nope

And reason for not showing full body is I have a sternum issue I need to get surgery for when I get new insurance. One thing I'm insecure about.

So far, SS, glute isolation, squats , and basic lower body shit)

that is a girl, she got brainwashed by western media, now she is ruined

that is why we need something similar to islam so these degenerates wont come out

>One thing I'm insecure about.
>implying Veeky Forums won't tear into you no matter what
>implying anyone who posts here without goal physique doesn't get ripped apart

so you are a twink?
why this board is full of gays?
you have your own board to talk about this

No, I'm a filthy tranny as stated by someone else.
That's #chan for you, you get used to it.

Really need to see those glutes before any recommendations