Is money > gains???

Is money > gains???

why the fuck does rhianna need money though

YAAAAS QWEEEEN SLAAAAAYY

Inb4 she tries to leave him and he sells her into slavery.

>some random rich sandfaggot
but to answer your question, gains > money even though both might fetch you shallow bitches

they marry money, then fuck gains

love is a social construct and money can buy you anything you want

He's Muslim so he's allowed to have literal harams and he doesn't have to worry about divorce rape (unless he's doing the raping).

Yeah, definitely. But the guy isn't ugly by any stretch either.

THIS IS NOT Veeky Forums RELATED

WHO CARES WHO SOME HALF NIGGER BITCH IS GOLD DIGGING

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEE

>love is a social construct

lmao holy shit you are the hugest faggot on the planet kill yourself pls

prove it isn't

it is though? The feelings we label love are just mechanisms to ensure reproduction.

I unironically think he is better looking than her. So if anything, he is the one who is in it for the status.

Get out Rahim

Post a pic of yourself handsome

Let's compare you to a genuinely good looking dude who's also a billionaire

>be attractive billionaire
>date a trashy nigger
How about them apples

he is still a fucking arab

low of the low

arabs cant compare to akkadians, amorites, arameans and phoenicians

fucking arabs must be exterminate

>he is still a fucking arab
>Dominican
el em ay oh

LOL at this post

LOL at your entire life

So its a genetic construct? but yeah I get your point

Go back to /pol/ and coordinate on this one my dudes

mad ar*bs

is that all you've got?

Haitian, actually

phoenician art
greek got their art thanks to phoenicia

You have bad taste man.

who?

rihanna's networth is like $200 something million I doubt shes fucking him for money

i just hope she doesnt get her ass beat again and by the looks of that towel on his head she is heading to evo 2017

Do you think rihanna is being shit on by the sheiks camels and being farted on by his servants like many of these other models that take dubai trips? Are women really that desperate for an easy life they are willing to literally be shit on for money these days?

I have ~$5000 in my bank account right now, if I were to drop $.50 on the ground, I would be dropping 0.0001% of my net worth on the ground.

Similarly, if a billionaire was to drop 0.0001% of his net worth on the ground, he would have to drop $100,000 ground. Billionaires are to Millionaires what Millionaires are to regular people.

Rihanna is rich, but she's not even close to having as much money as that guy does.

cause he'll help her invest it up to 750m probably

but they have and can live the same live style, all the luxury, cars, hotels, food, etc

its not for the money im pretty sure, he hit on her, she said yes

he isnt ugly

in 97% of cases looks and physique beat money, but either without game and "the sauce" are obsolete. This however, is not the case when someone has an extreme amount of money or looks. 1.5 billion is a lot of fucking money, and he can basically get away with anything vs your local rich guy. An average "rich" dude will usually lose to someone more attractive, and is at actually higher risk of being cucked for his funds. And the saudi is not bad looking at all.

You can blow millions of dollars living the lifestyle of the rich and famous, but good luck blowing a billion dollars. If not for the money alone, he's probably attractive personality wise since he's lived in opulence every day of his entire life.

imaging actually living ur life like this

wat ur talkin bout bro?
he is 1.5 billion not 100 billion

they are living the same life style, can buy similar things,can buy cars, etc

>comfy life, economic independence etc vs. guy with vanity muscles

lel

Duh. Money is power, strength gives you little real power in todays world.