/Balding/ general

>tfw I can't lift my hair back

What do you guys do for hair gains? Currently only using rogaine. I've considered finasteride but I heard it causes dick problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

bfy
youtu.be/76sH_XsudDA
youtu.be/Yghkrn9KIGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he fell for the fapping meme

Fish oil and flax seeds and nofap

I'm on finasteride and rogaine, but i already started saving for implants cause my face doesn't go well with baldness

it's not coming back
just fucking come to grips with it already and shave bald
it looks hardcore
the partial balding look, on the other hand, is fucking horrible
you can still apply all the rogaine you want while shaved, just on the offchance it will work for you, if that makes you feel better

>tfw almost ten years with the same shitty hairline and thin hair

>on fin
>no sides
>super cheap
>still have immaculate hair

People trying to scare you off fin are jealous baldies who don't want to be alone.

Shaving it once a week to a 0 is the single best decision I made in 24 years. You obviously need some muscle tone so you don't look like a fucking thumb.

Be careful with implants, I've heard (although I have yet to verify) that the area in which the hair is transplanted to ends up choking out the hair surrounding it causing you to go bald faster. I have to look more into that though. Just do you homework on it before jumping in.

Bald doesn't look hardcore when you're 20 years old with a babyface and no beard genetics whatsoever

ru58841

fuck fin

im ordering mines tomorrow

Retin-A around hairline. I leave Nizoral on my scalp for about a minute every morning- it's supposed to reduce DHT left on the scalp.

and where exactly does one acquire this magical research chemical?

bfy DOT tw/CZPA

Just get beardgains and apply that rogaine to your face.

Im on
>finasterdine
>viviscal twice daily
>fish oil
>biotin forte
>saw palmetto

I use all natural shampoo too, really big help

t-thanks

>shave bald
>it looks hardcore
Stop this meme, unless you already have an ultrachad facial structure, you're going to look ridiculous bald at

Can people who are actually taking fin and minoxidil chime in on the effectiveness and sideffects?

I always hear people shit talk them, but I have no idea if it's just some dude regirgitating hearsay.

Buzz cuts

Works usually sometimes it doesn't. Very very rarely will it have serious side effects.

You stop taking it it falls off. You could just do this

fin killed my erections and stunted my facial/body hair growth
rogaine dired out and aged my face

learning spanish and moving to colombia where women get wet for bald (i.e. completely shaved) gringos is the best option

I've been on fin and minox. They work ok. Most likely they will stop loss. So starting earlier is better.

I had no side effects. Most people do not. But all meds come with a possibility of sides, it's a risk you take when you use meds to alter your body chemistry.

Ultimately I quit because by the time I started using fin and minox, I had already had so much thinning I wasn't happy with the results. I wish I had not stopped now, because it's way worse. I just shave my head now. Considering surgery eventually, but I'm ok with shaving it for now.

Ur a faggot no one puts that much effort into hair.

You have to make sure the minoxidil is higher than 5% to see any gains.

Would you rather start balding earlier or get first grey hair before you're thirty?

Grey hair any day

Balding here, better gray than no hair

I started taking Rograine 2 days ago. I'm most scared of the weight gain people say they get.

just shave it

youtu.be/76sH_XsudDA

better video

youtu.be/Yghkrn9KIGw

Shave. People have thrown remarks about my receding hairline because you can still see it on a buzzcut

I just shave my head, hiding my baldness ruled my life for a year I was miserable.

The confidence i got from just shaving my head and embracing it has increased my success with women

My mom doesn't have curls
My dad does
I inherited the curls
Will i also inherit the baldness? He's like a norwood 4 but without crown

>also
Does everyone look "good" with a shaved head+beard?

Every person I have spoken to who is balding got it from their mother's side. My dad told me I'd never go bald when I was growing up. So which is it? Mum or dad's side?

No no no that whole "mother's side" thing is a huge fat meme. There's a 50/50 chance ALWAYS, it's like Russian roulette with 3 bullets

Wut if my dad's bald and my uncle from my mom's side is bald.

It comes from your mother's dad. My grandpa had a full head of hair but i have like a norwood 1

Been on it for 4 years. I started before it even began just because it runs in my family. I still have my glorious mane and get as hard as I ever have dick wise. I also have huge volume when I ejaculate. The sides are very rare but of course on the internet they seem common as that's the 1% venting and complaining.

MYTH

Wtf, why would you stop dumbass? Doctors only offer you that surgery if you are on fin anyway. They tell you you have to take that after the surgery so you may have stayed on it

i take fin every day and i hate this shit
sometimes i forget or remember at like 2am just before going to bed

You hate something that takes literally 2 seconds out of your life to pop a pill? Fucking brainlet how can you forget if you're taking it every day? Do you also forget brush your teeth and wipe your ass?

yeah... i heard about the sideeffects of fin and fuck that honestly

thats why i want to take ru58841

FUCK finasteride. i mean if nothing else was available id take it but holy FUCK, fuck that nightmare

yeah because im not a fucking neet who keeps worrying about his hair in a basement so normally i dont think about it and taking a pill every single day reminds me

so you rather take some experimental shit from a chinese lab than a drug that even if its fucking bad, has been on the market for 20 years with enough people taking it and studies ongoing. fucking kill yourself man im not even kidding

t. ED

>than a drug that even if its fucking bad, has been on the market for 20 years with enough people taking it and studies ongoing

i do think the side-effects are horrible and i want to avoid them

>has been on the market for 20 years
what does time on the market have anything to do with i should get it? if anything it further solidifies my decision not to buy it because i read of all the nightmare scenerios people are in, a lot of which are permanent, due to finasteride

>so you rather take some experimental shit from a chinese lab
yep. just that simple. anything over fin

besides its topical, so it doesnt go inside of my atleast

whatever, im going to die one way or another, atleast im not going to have to deal with finasterides HORRENDOUS side effects. i mean sure some people dont get any, but the amount of people they claim with serious side effects are vastly UNDERSTATED!

everybody worries about ed but thats still a lot better than a mental sides/depression it can give
personally i have to jerk off like 3 times in a row or i get horny after 2 minutes. i still get morning wood
im a lot more scared about the mental sides

Where can I buy that shit in Europe? I'm currently in Spain (living here for at least 2 years because I got offered a job in this shit country), where can I buy it from? Or is it one of those things that requires a prescription?

I don't give a fuck about the depression, desu. I'm already depressed, more the merrier.

are you talking about finasteride? go to a dermatologist and get a script if youre balding
if your country doesnt have it (there isnt a big market for it, i alwalys had to get ordered and i went to the biggest pharma in the city) they will prescribe you the 5mg version and you have to cut it to 4-8 pieces

That sounds like an awful lot of bullshit work, desu. I guess I'll shave and get a scalp tattoo. At least my beard genetics aren't that shitty.

Literally in my post.

>Ultimately I quit because by the time I started using fin and minox, I had already had so much thinning I wasn't happy with the results.

I didn't grow any new hair, so I quit. Looking back now, I wish I wouldn't have, because the hairloss continued unchecked.

And yeah, I know they'll want me on fin. I'll take it again if they tell me to. No reason to care atm.

It's really not. I've done it, and it seemed like a hassle, but it was suprisingly easy. The doctors I talked to didn't bullshit me at all.

Just got rogaine today. Going to get Fin and Niz 2% shampoo next week. I am nowhere near bald and it's hard to tell that I'm receding, I'm lucky that I picked up on it so early.

I will shave it off at 30, roid like hell and get a really cool beard. Going to keep it up for 9 more years brehs.

>i never lost a hair in my life but im giving advice on balding the post

>hair was starting to thin
>went on minoxidil
>thickness and hairline haven't changed in ~6 months

feels good, man. Any of yall niggas do laser therapy? There's clinical research that backs it.

i mean the numbers speaks for themselves. maybe 1-5% of the people who experience hairloss take fin. its not a popular drug at all
im balding too but im advice is that dont get stuck on a single thing and dont surround yourself with negative people because it gonna affect your mental health

>long hair down to mid-back
>crown and scalp have been losing hair for 2 years now
>it's very noticeable unless I've just taken a shower and style my hair right

My hair is everything. Fear of going bald has been the cause of anxiety for the past year. I don't want to use any drugs or treatment and would prefer to do it naturally, cause I know it's possible. I'm pretty sure I'm only balding because of vitamin deficiency and from using shitty conditioner that made me lose a lot of hair for 7-8 months and it can't grow back. I use all natural castor oil shampoo only now

I find it funny how some of y'all claim you're "white pure Aryan master race" yet you get one of the few white genes that are actually bad. You're not actually white, you're just a pale wannabe with no hair. You might as well be black

Literally states on the side it takes 4+ months to work. It's worked great for me and I've only been on it 4 months or so, and I've skipped at least a third of the treatments because I am terrible at taking care of myself, outside of lifting

Eh, there's like one or two studies with mild results. Considering the costs, I'd wait a bit on buying one but it's up to you.

>visibly receding hairline since i was 16
i want off this ride Veeky Forums

In all seriousness better bald than a manlet and i lucked out in pretty much every other department genetics wise so it's okay i guess.

To other baldlets out there, just shave that shit off. Trying to hide it is pathetic and everybody can tell. Do yourself a favor and just embrace it. Saves you a shitton of money and if you have the headshape for it it can even look great.

Happened to me. Cut it short. It'll hurt like a motherfucker (I had mine long down to my back for 5 years) and it'll take you a while to get used to it, but it'll last longer. I'm like 3-4 years away from shaving it off.

Pewdiepie?